Rosedamai

Postponed Halloween gifting thread

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Vhale

Scroll Link: Scroll

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? Shortly so as to get more Hatchies to gift :3

How many eggs can you hold? Varies, I'm trading for these

I'm still holding eggies for the Frankenstorm effort, but now that my personal eggies have hatched I'm trying to trade for some eggs for this thread. I managed one egg that is still influenceable and one hatchy so far.

But, sending out PMs!

I don't mind getting PMs from people that are on the list and online. It's helpful so I can breed another egg to trade asap so I can help people get at least two Halloweenies.

I received a gift

Gift report: Gifter -> Giftee: egg/hatchling mystic me -> egg & loesje2004 -> 2 hatchlings

Do I need to be removed? Yes

Happy Halloween!

Oopsie.

I had four responses in my inbox, and accepted the first egg offered (of course, grabby grabby). The very next pm offered two hatchies with an offer to replace one if they don't gender properly. blink.gif I love this community.

But still, I derp'd. I should have waited and read all the pm-s, but I was excited to get a new halloween egg, so now I have an extra egg I need to put back into the mix.

I have plenty of magi to send it out. Please let me know what to do with it.

Edited by razi

Updated.

@Razi-you can give them to someone else on the thread biggrin.gif Or you can give one back.

Edited by ylangylang

I received a gift

Gift report: Gifter: Wavelength -> Giftee: abbyhursty hatchling

Happy Halloween!

I need to be removed

I am a lister and need to be removed from the list because: Recieved dragons from an outside source. At least I believe so, the names of my gifters are not on the list.

Happy Halloween!

Whoops, internet hiccup. Sorry for the double post.

Edited by Angeles

I received a gift

Gift report: Crysera -> TradeMark: egg

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: Vhale -> TradeMark: hatchling

Happy Halloween!

Thanks a million you two! Much appreciated! biggrin.gif

Edited by TradeMark

Every time I PM people, either they answer saying they already have an egg (which is awesome), or they don't answer at all.

So here, if you want a little Cavern Lurker (with almost no views, so it can be influenced before being put in hatcheries) please PM me with a dummy trade link. You can have it if you have one or no Lurkers, I will check your scroll so please unfog your babies until I answer.

I have 3 eggs that will hatch in <2 hours. If you still only have 1-3 CL I am willing to influence one the gender you need an send in a teleport once hatched. Send me a PM with your preferred gender an unfog the eggs/hatchlings on your scroll. I will be around for awhile.

We've been busy :3

Btw, I'm offering the eggs I'm trading for Halloween hatchies, equally to people that have helped in these threads. So if you see something you'd like, poke me.

I made someone happy!

Gift report: Vhale -> Quijotesca: egg/hatchling

Do they need to be removed? No

I also have an additional 3 hatchies I can gift out now. If there's someone on the list with fewer than 2, pm me!

I received a gift

Gift report: Lady_Nightfox -> bookfanatic: hatchling

Happy Halloween!

I have two eggs to spare! I will be double checking and want them to go to anyone who has NONE so far. Please supply with a link so I can offer on a trade, my Magi's are tired. Please also supply me with your scroll name. Please, don't cheat on this to get extras. sad.gif I was in Sandy with minimal losses, I want to give a bit of a help to those who lost more.

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: Thunderwing

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? a couple days?

How many eggs can you hold?: 2

First 2 people to pm me a dummy trade that have no or 1 lurker dragon get 1 (or maybe 2) as all the people in the Sandy list have been helped. Please do not have fogged things on your scroll as I will be checking. Thank you smile.gif If you don't have magi's pm anyway and I will send. Please don't accept more than 2 gifts so it's fair to others.

Updated.

KainNight-you WERE able to get on on Nov. 3rd, so I'm very sorry but you don't qualify to be on our list. Sorry about that.

Well I tried to PM TJ about the situation,

but as always he doesn't answer so it can't be solved. What happened to me was very unfortunate as I work 9 hours a day and can't be always looking at the eggs.

Anyway I thank to the person who had a big heart and offered me one. I still wanted to have at least a male and female to complete my scroll, but I guess that won't be possible because I'm not qualified. sad.gif

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: Tyra-Ice

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tyra-Ice

Proof that I read the rules: Honeysuckle

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? I missed the drop completely by accident... sad.gif

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? I can check it anytime tonight until 10pm Eastern time, then I will be checking it tomorrow morning eastern time as well.

Note: I would really love to have a CB pair of Cavern Lurkers for breeding purposes, but it is not necessary. Just thought I'd mention it. smile.gif

Happy Halloween!

Edited by Tyra-Ice

I want to be a gifter!

Forum ID: KaelaBoo24

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/KaelaBoo24

How long can you hold an egg/hatchling? As long as needed

How many eggs can you hold? 5

(Sorry if I do anything wrong. ^^')

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Please add me to the lists

Forum ID: December Frost

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Decadent_December

Proof that I read the rules: Violets!

Can you get on at all during Nov. 3rd? If so, when? A school trip kept me without internet access, so I was forced to miss the drop.

If you cannot, when is the earliest you can check your PM box? Anytime now.

Happy Halloween!

I received a gift

Gift report: Gifter -> Giftee: egg/hatchling : cymry --> Cheshiresneer: egg!

Do I need to be removed? Yes / No Yes! Received my second egg!!

Happy Halloween!

Thank you so much for starting this wonderful thread! Was so sad that I missed it sad.gif

I do have one Halloween eggie for someone who has none. Please PM me with your scroll link and I will check your scroll before sending you the telelink.

Well I tried to PM TJ about the situation,

but as always he doesn't answer so it can't be solved. What happened to me was very unfortunate as I work 9 hours a day and can't be always looking at the eggs.

Anyway I thank to the person who had a big heart and offered me one. I still wanted to have at least a male and female to complete my scroll, but I guess that won't be possible because I'm not qualified.  sad.gif

TJ09 won't do anything about that, he never did in the last years. It is normal that eggs get more views at events like halloween, christmas and valentine when much more users are online. Best thing to avoid too many views is to wait one day before putting the eggs into any daycare.

Even if you are not qualified for this gifting thread you can still try to trade for an egg or hatchling here:

A dragon trading thread V2

The Rare Trading Center V4

Cave Born Trading

Good luck!

I still have a hatchy from trading, if we've someone without 2, send me a PM. I'm going to go ahead and fog them as I think they're on sites somewhere.

I have one hatchling left that I can give away--

While checking for people that need the Lurkers, I found that dearprincess and Quijotesca each have one egg and one hatchling. Does the list need to be updated? I couldn't find any recent posts indicating gifts...

I'm off to try the last couple of people on the list, and if I don't hear back soon, I'll have to decide if I'm going to AP this hatchling. wink.gif

Edited by goblynn