waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

I'm good at everything.. 'He said with a grin.[/i]

Edited by Darien

"Tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday," he went on, "some very important people are coming to a meeting here at DSA."

U.S.S. George Washington (SSBN 598) slides down the ways at Electrib Boat Division of General Dynamics on June 9 1959....

Copyright notice:

No part of this documentation may be reproduced, transcribed, or translated in any language, in any form or any means, except duplication of documentation by the purchaser for backup purpose, without written consent of ****** Inc.

Edited by sh20000sh

We were circling over Kimpo when two North Korean fighterscame up out of some low clouds and started after Charlie Moran and Fred Larkins who was flying in the number four plane in our flight...

From Mig Alley the air war over Korea...

Hanging's too good for him, to the incinerator!

And don't even know what book that was. I kinda want to read it now, though.

Who hath seduced thee to this foul revolt

From the pure well of beauty undefiled?

Early morning in Goedusthe largest port on the Triabaardo Sea...

"His Radio crackled with the information that the victim was inside the house with a gunshot wound, but that the dispatcher had no further information, and no discription at all of the suspect." Ann Rule, If You Really Loved Me.

"Besides, my mother made me promise that I would no longer use lethal weapons in her flat after I threw a dart and accidentally hit her cabinet of porcelains."

Here's a poor translation tongue.gif

It is the pencil that teaches best, and anyway, the trees of theory can obscure the forest of practice.

"All I know is when Gail quit answering her phone or texts, the girlfriend got worried something had happened." Patricia Cornwell's Dust

The first records that were recorded are from the earliest civilization in the North.

Thalia rubbed her silver bracelet, her favourite magical item. (The phrase started in the third page so I'm not sure if it's alright)

I knew we were thinking the same thing. A battle is coming.

(Another poor translation!)

Power she appreciated, for she well knew what it was like to lack it. (The Well of Ascension, Brandon Sanderson)

It is their world, and in return for their affection and trust it supplies them with all their needs.

(One of the textbooks for one of my classes... >.>)

''And I've heard that she pushed him into the water so he pulled her behind'', said Sandyman, miller form Hobbiton.

I tried to translate it the best I could

This tended to make for stable and confident rulers - and thus, a stable and confident gouverment. (Arrow's fall, Mercedes Lackey)

Edited by Laura-Lana