waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

Everybody plays D&D to have fun, but different people get their enjoyment from different aspects of the game.

"En ce qui me concerne, je ne lui en devais pas"

something like: In my case, I didn't owe him

I'd blown my cover somewhat spectacularly some months earlier by killing Aenghus Óg, so by now almost anyone paranormal or supernatural could have pointed them to Arizona.

(Tricked by Kevin Hearne)

'Hm? Oh, yes, fine." Simon replied, shaking his head as he snapped back to reality...

"They don't realize the tone we give to their city, the excitement we provide." (The Second Book of Lankhmar, Fritz Leiber)

Mr. Summers waited with an expression of polite interest while Mrs. Dunbar answered.

Early morning in Goedus, the largest and busiest port on the Tirabaedo Sea...

What tools have you used to edit videos or photos in the past?

It's a textbook.

It took Laura a moment to let her breath out.

The Roth-Steyr holds the distinction of being the first self-loading pistol ever tobe adopted by a major army...

Whatever age we find ourselves in, the skies above us present many puzzles about how the universe works and what the stars and planets hold.

Me 262A-1a (Werknummer110956) 'White 17' belong to lll./EJG 2 and was based at Lager Lechfeld airfield in Bavaria during eariy 1945.

[...] the Greatest Gift they could repeat the words of History: words that were sounded as Humankind sounded speech, not as dolphins did.

(The Dolphins of Pern, Anne McCaffrey)

it is either:

Today it is midwinter, and the morning of the ninth day of Doomsday.

or unsure.gif

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third was sitting on the back of a Deadly Shadow dragon, flying so low over the treetops that every now and then the slow downward beats of the dragon's wings brushed the scorched topmost twigs of the trees.

Edited by DustyBelle

Even on the docks they'd rarely heard anyone curse so long and imaginatively without once repeating himself...

The only redeeming facet of Support Group was this kid named Isaac, a long-faced, skinny guy with straight blond hair swept over one eye.

(The Fault In Our Stars, John Green)

Hmmm...... Book on left, right, in lap, above my head on the shelf, or the one I'm avoiding (aka history homework book)

"'I was the one who told the news.'"

It's one of my school books, "Classics for Young Readers".

There is one faculty which a pilot must incessantly cultivate until he has brought it to absolute perfection.

No, it's not a book on driving planes.

((Its my little brother's spelling book xd.png))

Fingers hungry night light sink float