waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

What are the species?

-Land of Ghosts; David G. Campbell

II. Date

September 5, 2009

E-mail note: You do not need to type in the date, since it will be time stamped anyways.

The Complete Book of Perfect Phrases for Succesful Job Seekers

We are Hyrule's Noble Knights! Where's the Gang?

-The Legend of Zelda - Four Swords Plus

(This is One great Manga)

Edited by Happy_Mask_Saleswoman

They encouraged each other now in the violence of their affliction. ~ Sense and Sensibility,Jane Austen.

The 56 cards of the Lesser Arcanum is divided into four colours - swords, coins, cups and batons.

Tarot Encyclopedia

Good appearance please no watermelon please~ Lost in Translation, Charlie Croker.

Between the barrels stood a vast panoply of bottles: all colors and shapes.

The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss

If I did, I would lose all my pleasure.

The Picture of Dorian Gray, Oscar Wilde

(though i could take a line from the introduction, since it seems to be a part of the book *shrugs*)

A boy may lock his door, may be warm in bed, may tuck himself up, may draw the clothes over his head, may think himself comfortable and safe, but that young man will softly creep and creep his way to him and tear him open. ~ Great Expectations,Charles Dickens.

"I don't want to know what either of them says," Julia snapped, holding up a hand.

This is How You Die

Long after dark Goedus city of ten thoussand sails lay mostly darkand silent beneath the half-moon sky...

PA474 passes low over the ground with the main undercarriage in the fully extended position the squadron code letters PM deonte a bomber serving with No. 103 Squadron...

"Achilles, dear to Zeus...

you order me to explain Apollo's anger,

the distant deadly Archer?..."

Sergeant Guitierrez and Corporal O'Malley were already in motion, there helmet lights illuminating the crippled vessel's interior...

In some months of the year, however, there often chances a forenoon when affairs move onward with a livelier tread.

We were circling over Kimpo when two North Korean fighterscame up out of some low clouds and started after Charlie Moran and Fred Larkins who was flying in the number four plane in our flight...

Alli para ellos, con la misma confianza con que se posaban en el arbolito de murta

I am sure you can translate that