waterdragon123

Find a book that nearest to you and

Heavy-looking, double-bladed, a cruel piece of iron.

"A Game of Thrones"

"She is the forty-second to meet such an end this year."

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

awesome book and awesome movie!!!

Hack Fart: A fart that causes your cat too cough up a fur ball...

Helium Sucker Fart: A fart that sounds like it came from a munchkin from The Wizard of Oz...

from the Fart Dictionary...

"Diaper," snorted Myles, who had potty trained himself at the age of fourteen months, building a stepladder out of encyclopedias to reach the toilet seat.

Artemis Fowl: The Time Paradox

Then the image was magnified and he saw the shadow of an Intrepid-Class starship, one of its warp nacelles had been sheared away and ragged chunks had been torn from its elliptical saucer, and sparking trails of half-ignited plasma streamed from its fractured secondary hull...

The Harfoots had much to do with Dwarves in ancient times, and long lived in the footfalls of the mountains.

"Josef looked down at himself with some amazement."

from The Education of Oversoul Seven by Jane Roberts

"And she'd have stationery made--blue with a deckle edge, her name and fancy address in swirling type across the top: Grace Windsor Wexler, Sunset Towers on the Lake Shore." -- The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

"Aipom uses its tail to grab things that are out of its reach, since its tail is more effective than its hands."---Pokemon Essential Handbook

Lol,this seriously was the book closest to me smile.gif

Yes but dash it all horse I only smell because I'm gettin flamin wet

At least it wasn't footrot flats

"She went back up the hill and into the priory close, where the cathedral builders were beginning their work." - The Pillars Of The Earth, by Ken Follet. I've never read it, it's my mum's book xd.png

"What? did you miss what i said about turning murder into an art form?"

SKulduggery pleasant; playing with fire xd.png

'The moment Daisy had seen what Violet looked like on camera she had suddenly become fiercely ambitious to direct and shoot a film which could be sold to earn them some money which could be spent on a season for Violet.'

- Debutantes

Han positioned the Falcon directly above her. - Star Wars, Legacy of The Force: Fury

Wolf longed for the raw physicality of the great Klingonbattle of old, fought on fields of honor where warriors faced one another with blades to test both porwess and courage...

from Star Trek Destin book 1 Gods of Night...

"His had been a desperate battle." -Midnight Tides by Steven Erikson

AD. 965 This year king Edgar took Elfrida for his queen, who was daughter of alderman Ordgar...

Saxon Chronicie...

The Chinese economy is roughly half that of the United States with a comparable landmass.

~China Business Handbook

I'm in my dad's study room and all the other books that are close to me are Chinese xd.png

Our hero, who rescues the land that will later become Hyrule, rides a red bird.

-Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia

(Had to go to page 9, the fourth page after the begin of the actual book (Page 6), unless you wanted an index unsure.gif )