Dragon_Gal_

Story Time with Sheepie and Gal!

Blizzardstar would slowy open his eyes in the dream being releaved that he is being talked to again by his ancestors "You have not talked to me in a long time foxstar. A very long time I was almost being to think that you have forgotten about me anyway onto the main point I have stepped down as leader of the clan and bluefur is taking over I am sure she will be a great leader" Blizzardstar's tail would flicker from side to side "Why have you not been talking to me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grande would smile and then laugh

"I dont want her alive but they do! If you dont want this one on you they your have a hour to find her or I let her out with a chicken strapped to her!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the Vixen richard would start to shout out orders getting people into places and getting the ship started up and moving the weapons coming online and the hole ship braking from the orbit of the planet.

The peasants charged to find the missing Queen.

---

'We have been preparing, you will know what for soon,' Orangestar awnsered from behind Blizzardstar.

Blizzardstar would sigh "I dont think for me I think I am going to sit back and relax find somewhere quite to live out the rest of my days away from all the poltics of these 5 clan I have done many things in my life and know I think rest is the best option. I am not ready to join you yet in the stars but I think quite for the rest of my days is good plus this fire thing still freaks me out" Blizzard would not turn to face orangestar but would know she is there just by her talking.

Grande would turn to sexy and then to discord who he is still tormenting with a chicken.

"Why does she not like chicken master?"

'Private info.'

---

'I think you need your rest, Bluefur will make a great leader, and will choose a brilliant deputy in her place.'

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Blizzardstar would come out of his dream and then go back to the camp falling asleep again

*nextday*

'Applekit!' Smallkit cheered, 'do you know what happens tonight?!'

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Applekit would look up being lazy and then lowering his head down to the tree again.

"Its the gathering is it not? I wonder what will happen the pup's must be exsited as well!"

'Before the gathering we're gonna be apprentences!' She cheered,' once we're apprentences we can GO to gatherings!'

Applekit would look down from his tree to smalkit "You look so small from down here small but whom will be mentoring us? I think it will be bluefur she owes are father a lot"

Edited by Weresheep

"Struggle with what? My lazyness or your over the top bouncy bouncness? I really dont know the hole thing seem dawnting to me and rather scary"

Applekit would wiggle his tail around the bratch of the tree keeping him self inplace

"Ture that she is very young to are clan did you hear how are father beat her and dragged her back to camp? and then trained her to be a cat?"

Coming down from the tree Apple kit would streach him self out like a dog and then walking towards the food pit "Food?"

'Sure-'

'Smallkit, Applekit, as part of the latest group of apprentices, well by time I leave, do you two wish to come with me to the change of leadership ceremony?' Bluefur said ,' if you do you'll be joining my three pups, you remember them? Greypaw, Wolfpaw and Sootpaw.'

Applekit head snap around at the sound of his name and then his arch rivals name "Wolfpaw!" It is his plan to out do anything he can do and right know there is no clear winner he has to be first for everything know he cant let wolfpaw win

"sure"

Edited by Weresheep

Bluefur leapt onto the great rock. 'All cats old enough to catch their own prey come here for a clan meeting!'

Applekits would hear the calling from the new leader of there clan his head snapping around to the calling as he face would change into a exspression of joy it was time for him to become a apperantice! He wish thought that his grandad had trained him he would love to be trained under the White fury as some cats started to call him because of his blood lust in the feild of battle pacing over the the rock he would make sure to get him self a front row seat to see what bluefur had to say.

On that rock she looked massive it seem to make her seem like a god and compaired to Blizzardstar she was dwarfing.

Edited by Weresheep

'Two kits have reached 8 moons and may be granted to become apprentices,' Bluefur howled, ' Applekit, from now on you will be known as Applepaw, and trained by BrackenFoot!' Brackenfoot looked to Applepaw, his shiny pelt glistening in the sunlight and showing his muscles, he was deputy material and no doubt the next one.

'Smallkit, from now on you will be known as Smallpaw, and trained by Hollyleaf!'

Hollyleaf looked to her new apprentice, she was young and pretty. This was her first mentorship.

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Applepaw's eye would snap over to Brackenfoot his muscles imposing threw his fur a brown tortoise shell he was Perfect deputy material and to train under him could get him into stance for deputy if he became leader but Applepaw did not think this was to be as bluefur was not a normal pack member and he suspected that he would have her plans set up already. “So What is your first order Brackenfoot?” Applepaw said with a lazy tone before looking back over to smallpaw and he mentor I wonder what would happen to her?

Edited by Weresheep

Applepaw's eye would snap over to Brackenfoot his muscles imposing threw his fur a brown tortoise shell he was Perfect deputy material and to train under him could get him into stance for deputy if he became leader but Applepaw did not think this was to be as bluefur was not a normal pack member and he suspected that he would have her plans set up already. “So What is your first order Brackenfoot?” Applepaw said with a lazy tone before looking back over to smallpaw and he mentor I wonder what would happen to her?

'We'll set of for the Moonpool with Bluefur,' he said, 'go collect the others that're joining, I'll go get Bluefur and Hollyleaf.'

Applepaw would be running to collect littlepaw from the den he was exsited for once it felt good to be going to the moonpool but before he could go there he was cut off by a old white scared cat blizzardstar stepping infront of him with a questioning look. "Going somewhere little one? You normally dont run around with a stuiped grin on your face" Blizzardstars voice had a hint of humor to ir taunting the little cat "I am going to the moonpool grandad with bluefur so she can get her star! Like you I am getting littlepaw!" The excitment in his voice ebbing away sightly at blizzardstars taunt. "Want to come?"

The two of them would walk to littlepaw den.

Littlepaw and the wolves looked to Applepaw. 'Are we going now?!' Littlepaw yowled with exitement, the moonpool was going to be very fun! Wolfpaw smirked, 'I'll be named Deputy as soon as I get out of apprenticeship, Bluefur'll make me leader in no time!'

'Not even in your dreams wolfpaw,' Sootpaw growled at her brother, 'Obviously she'll choose someone who doesn't have their head in the clouds.'