Dragon_Gal_

Story Time with Sheepie and Gal!

Discord sat in the corner of her cage and looked at him expectantly, as if asking what the hell did he want.

Grande would let a evil girn slip over his face before looking to discord showing just the leg of the chicken to discord before putting it behind his back.

"whya are you scared of chickens?"

'N-Nonya made me scared of them, y'know, Nonya Business? Nice girl, shes so nice.'

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Grande would stand there with a blank expression over his face.

"Who is Nonya? How come I have not heard of this person"!

The doctor not being happy with the reponse given by discord would push the chicken up to the bar it being near discord and she can see it plan as day.

"Who made you scared of THIS"

Grande would still hold then chicken out a grin coming over his face as he looks at discords fear. "No insanity in the ruler of hell not you. You are in one of hells cages to be played with when ever I want I will stop this if you tell me why your scared of them"

'S-stop,' Sexy said from atop the cage, a mixture of fear and anger was spread across her face.

((EDIT): Hey I decided to do all of our RP's in one world! Since the Personalities are in hell, the Space Pirates in of course space, Warriors in a English forest and Supernaturals in England, Supernaturals is going to be in our steam rps though.(of course they can interact with eachother a tad. But I'm making boundaries.))

---

Smallkit looked over the lake, her tail was wrapped around her paws. Her thoughts were clouded from her Kittypet sibling.

---

((Can't remember what my main charrie in Space Pirates was.))

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Grande would look up to sexy still holding the chicken out infront of him scaring the crap out of Insanity with this rubber chicken "Why? I am getting her to do what we want plus she is in a hell cage so right know she is mine and mine alone not even Insanity can change that because I made this cage and the one sanity is in"

Grande would keep his gaze locked with Sexy a sadistic grin coming over his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applekit would be up in his tree looking over the land he mite one day own if he where to become deputy or even maybe clan owner.

Blizzardstar would walk out of his den old age showing all over him before climbing not leaping but climbing onto the rock "MEETING" he would call and wait for all the cats to come before him "I have something very important to say it is that I am stepping down as clan leader I will still be about but I am to old to lead and we need to bring in new leader to keep the clan healthy I will become a elder . . That is all" Blizzardstar would climb down from the rock and into his den.

((Striders gon stride shades.png ))

Smallkits ears twitched as her Grand-dad spoke. I wonder who Blue would appoint deputy in her place, can dogs even be Clan Leaders?

---

Insanity appeared in a puff of smoke and shot a warning glance to Grande.

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

Applekit would of heared the meeting and could not belive his dad had stepped down I mean he was a great leader.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grande would bow before Insainty still hold out the chicken to scare discord his grin still slapped over his face. "What do I owe the pleasure master. I am just teaching cage rat here what to do and how to behave infront of its betters."

'Stop that immediatly! Only use chickens in dire situations!'

---

Natasha and the crew returned to the meeting. 'Attention!' she said before settling the rows, 'let the meeting continue.'

'We have a upcoming message from the Government of the galaxy.'

'Upload to your screen please.'

'DATE: 10/10/3098

Pirates and any other forms of non-public ship travel will be banned, in order of a ship license you need to pay the fine of 1,000 gold. Anyone found in possession of a ship will be executed publicly.'

The pirates bursted into uproars.

---

Blues ears pricked, she followed Blizzardstar into his den for words.

"This is a dire situation my master if we are over run then who knows what will happen you will be put in a cage along with the other personaitys and sanity left out of her box because she is awake inside" Grande would slide the chicken down from infront of discord her fear slowly ebbing away as the chicken comes down.

"Anyway my master what brings you out here"

Richard would stand at the back of the crew his face mask on he had picked it up on the ghost ship that was stolen by the tratior before the warp drive activated on its own and it dragged some of the crew with the madman into the warp but the men where in good mood but it never settled well with him this transaction we had lost men and women. Good men and women but the captian was happy.

Blizzardstar would look up his tired eye showing the dull shine of his fur would glimmer in the light "I was waiting for you to come and talk to me but you are leader know you must want you den and want the old fart out right? I will be out then I need to go see cats" With that blizzardstar would begin the slow walk towards starclan base

Blizzardstar would stop and look back with a sad look in his eye.

"You will make a great leader. If people have a problem with you being leader then they can kiss my tail I am just to old for this Bluefur this is just horrible sometimes and I am starting to feel weak even with this fire inside of me do you know what this fire is like? it hurts sometimes and it worrys me if my kits will feel the same when they get older" Blizzard's eye would dart down to the floor "And I want to be there for them because my father was not there for me" Blizzard would turn back into the den before rubbing his side against bluefurs leg and then turn around into a sitting postion "talk to me"

Grande would smile slighty

"So what would the master have me do?"

"I thought the hole point of me making discord mad was to catch Anger? If I cant do my job then how Am I meant to catch anger?" Grande would turn to discord staring into her eyes with a satifityed look "If you catch Anger I wont show you the chicken anymore. Do we have a agreeement?"

"Do you want me to talk to Starclan bluefur well try to talk to them I have not had a dream from them for a long time . . Almost a year I am starting to think thet have forgotten about me" Blizzardstar would lie down and close His eyes drifting off into a deep sleep.

(I did some time skipage)

(( Right, so:

Tamriel was in peace, years after Aludins attack rumours have spread that there are now four Dovahkiins have risen from all parts of Tamriel, it turns out the previous Dovahkiin was not the last. A Breton, a Dark Elf, a Kahjit and a Argonian will travel from their home towns to recicive training from their respective dragons and the Graybeards. Aludin has also been said to be reborn as his soul was returned by Durnehviir, he must be defeated before he kills the latest Emporer, Toro Spetim.

Name- Sapphire

Gender- Female

Age- 15

Race- Breton

Speciality- Battle mage

Looks- http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1Dq8cjwNKio/TpxQ...8+Skyrim-3.jpeg

Hometown- Tohanna

Other- She loves to summon the wolf familiar, she has named it Belle. ))

Bluefur wandered to the medicine den to help prepare her travel herbs before the gathering tomorrow.

---

'Lets go then!'

---

Natasha saw the police burst into rooms. 'Scatter! To the boats!' she screamed as she ran to the Vixen with her crew.

Blizzardstar would arrive at the cave starclan are placed in and the place seemed to be looking good and on the up what brang a smile to his features before walking inside with a little limp.

Grande would roll up this sleeves before starting to pushing the cage in the direction of the normal demons the lowest of the low for him they where the stain on hell he would like to take out but they are a nessary evil they would arrive at the area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Richard would shift on his toes move from the area as the police ran in and started to club people down onto the ground the people who got away where into pods richard would dive into the only pod left and find him self diving into another person his head going right into her chest. This person was his captain. Natasha.

((Moron Mothermouth was in the forest, you gotta go to the Moonpool or sleep to talk to them. And make your TES charrie.))

'Gerrof!' Natasha yelped as she leapt angrilly.

---

'Sup peasants!' Sexy cheered.

'Wadda you want bootiful?!' a pesant shouted.

You see, we need you to capture Anger , if you don't you'll have Discord after you.' She winked to Grande as if telling him that was his cue to anger Discord.

Richard would sit bolt up right before moving as far as he could to the end of the pod sitting there with his hands on his knee's and his head looking down onto he floor being rather embrassed at what had just happened.

Grande would quick wave the chicken in discords direction putting it threw the cage so its almost touching discord.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blizzardstar would find him self walking once again his limp becoming bigger and he would follow his terroritity all the way back to the moonpond before padding in and laying down so the water splashes on his nose and falling asleep.

'What are your concerns?' Foxstar mewed.

---

Discord roared in fear and so did the pesants, they quickly ran to grab pitchforks. 'WE WANT HER ALIVE PLEASE PEOPLE!'

---

The contents of the pod transportalised to the Vixen, Natasha quickly ran to the wheel and prepared a quick warp. 'Hold em off!'