Dragon_Gal_

Story Time with Sheepie and Gal!

"We are understaffed as it is all the good demon were killed by are last master. Half of hell is not powered and is run by the people who are ment to be punshed! If we bring anyone away from are border with the dark side of hell then we will be over run! We are just demons"

The doctor would seem rather flustered and underpressure with the hole thing and he would rub his temples after his out burst before looking up to sexy. "We really needed a ruler the amount of confustion and half the demon still dont know we have a new satan they all think we are still under marshall law and that I still have control".

((shades.png Omg theres a Dirk emote. And Nyan Cat: poptartFINALTINY.gif))

'Right, we get Discord to scare the people into catching Anger, and a reward for the cherry on the top, but they aint getting the reward anyway.'

"Discord is locked up thow that the problem and I am not going to let her our are you?"

The doctor would rub his hand to get the grime of them it seems like he as been sweating.

'Simple, just put the cage on wheels and show the villagers, come on.'

'And Gweneral Bwutturs will asswist! biggrin.gif'

"Who is butters?" The doctor would raise a eyebrow to the appaerlty mental retarded personailty who is abit of a downer.

"That a good idea thow I will have to get it down my self as we cant spare anyone the only person we could spare got BBQed by some angels. I really hate those guys even thow we all use to be one us down here remember what it was like to be shiney . . ."

The doctor would look to the ground before sliding his hand over his back feeling the stumps of were his wings use to be.

"Damn I miss those times"

'Gweneral Bwutturs is da gweneral of our armi! Mwaggot!' Derpy scolded with a bright butterfly on her head.

The doctor would lean in close with his glasses falling down onto the bridge of his nose before he would use this Index finger to push them back up again his eye starting to focus on the butterfly before he would jump back in terror batting the butterfly off derpy head. It would drop to the floor alive.

"The beast! Get it away"

The doctor would regain him self before looking away from derpy with a look what shows he is not impressed with her.

"If you must know my name is grande kabgo not Maggot"

Grande would not move he was starting to get fed up. He was what? Dealing with children that the last satan wanted in charge but he would never get close and know there in charge we had to follow there childish away.

Hissing to himself he would slowly walk after sexy.

'So, let me get this right,' Discord began, 'Anger escaped and you want me to scare people into getting her in a cage like I am?'

'Pretty much the gist,' Sexy said as she was pushing the cage onto a roller, 'right, allons-y.'

'Wets go!'

'Nope, you're staying here,' Sexy said as she climbed ontop of the cage, 'Bring in some slaves to pull this.'

Grande would still be unhappy about the state of things right know but he would look up to sexy with a look of annoyance.

"We have no one to spare. Not even the slaves there busy at the front lines!"

"As you wish"

Grande would shuffle over to sanity cage his eyes picking her out of it from within the darkness of the cage.

"You seem very happy in there want to do some work?"

Edited by Weresheep

Grande would talk away from Sanitys cage like it was nothing really inside he is blush walking into Insanity palace.

"Master we need discord to put some rebels inline" Grande would keep his head down hoping she will let him have her.

"Cant we trust her? I mean she can trust me I can bond her to me threw a ritural that I know so we dont need to chain her up would that be to your liking your lord?"

Grande would slow back away with a bow wondering why a chicken is needed for discord after again said chicken from hells farm grande would walk to discords cage. "Discord I need you to do something I will give you this chicken if you do it"

Grande would slowly bring down the chicken and I look of question on his face.

"You dont like chickens do you? Insanity never told me about that well that how things are know . . ."

Grande would place chicken behind his back waiting to see discords reaction waiting for her to tell him why she is scared of chickens