Dragon_Gal_

Story Time with Sheepie and Gal!

Right Sheepie, we're doing the Personality Origins.

-EDIT-

If anyone wants to join us feel free to send me a PM, the only RP's that are open to people joining are Warriors, Nonokoi and Supernatural as the Personality Origin rp is being used for a novel and we need to steer it into one direction.

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

The doctor would stand behind Insanity with a stern look on his face. He did not want discord to go away he wanted her to stay because she seemed the better personailty to deal with.

"What is your first command master?"

'Right, hm-' Insanity began until she was interupted.

'Ooooh! Ooooh! How abwout we take out all the bad stuff...And replace evweyting wit muffinz! :3' Derpy giggled.

'Or kick everyone into the lava and let them burn for eternity,' Anger smiled leaning on the side of her cage which is facing Discords cage.

'Guys, guys, I'm the leader here,' She said, 'What punishments do we have so far?'

Edited by Dragon_Gal_

The doctor would stand stern with his hand behind his back at a attention postion before turn on his hells to face the lava pits. The light would cloud over his glasses.

"We have all types of things. We have the rack. A feather and many other thing. Personaly the feather is my favourt thing because they laugh them selfs to death"

The doctor would chuckle in a evil fashion before pulling his glasses off his head and clearing the steam off them with his sleeve.

'Hmm, dig a pit and throw the ones who did little deeds in, and then make large islands, past the lava and in water, send the ones with accidental sins there. Past the palace courtyard put factories for weapons against heaven, no machinery, all by hand, and then, create layers of torture devices under the palace for the worst of the worst.'

The doctor would nod his head forward his glasses sliding forwards so there at the end of his nose before he would send his arm up and starts making sighs in the air so that after 5 sceond a telephone would pop up next to him. He would pick it up while doing this he would put some money into the phone as he starts to chatter into it and relay your orders into the Mircophone.

He would then looked surpised and would place the phone down with a look of confustion turning to his master at this time.

"Ma'am Two things have come up. One someone let anger out. Two the angel want to speak to you to see if you want to be nice."

'Wait what? Anger just spoke before-' she said before looking at the empty cage, 'Right I want the guards to look like us but in outfits like the dark seducers from Oblivion and you better not forget our fox ears, tails and bat wings! Send them to go hunt down the culprit and Anger or we'll be dead by sunrise. Bring the angels into the palace.'

The gaurd would pull in a rather beaten look minon who looks rather hurt and would throw him towards you after they have done this they would form a rank behind him to stop him running away He has to face you.

Gaurd "We cant find anger. She as dissapear a"

There world would be cut off with scream of pain as 3 bright white lights would appear before your the doctor in the background doing more things with this hand as that the angels could come in. The gaurds backing away would stop screaming there bodys know burn and charred. The Minon that was infront of you is dead burnt to a crisp.

There would be three angels one would be important looking. One of the other two would be bond up his wings in irons and leather strapped over him so he can only walk and breath. The last angel holding a lead that keeps him with them.

The important angel would nod slowly before speaking

"Your the new ruler . . .s?" His eyes would go about all of the personaility before he would look down to insanity he would quickly mutter and look to his scroll with a sigh. "If you agree to be good and stay in hell and not fight use we will give you this angel"

He would hold out the scroll and a pen

"Just sign it"

Edited by Weresheep

The angel would not look bother for a second or two before slowly turn his head to the side to look down at you with a hint of Anger amoung his perfect face.

"I think you would be wise to say yes. Were giving you one of are own with this deal granted his a ****ed up lazy peice of censorkip.gif who is going to be fallen soon he would reall be better with you"

The important looking angel would send a sharp punch the the bond angel ribs before looking back to you as the angel queeks in pain and then being kick in the ass by the angel with the leash what give the leash holding angel a smug and happy look on his face. The important angel would push the scroll forwards towards you with.

"Sign or god will not be happy with you"

The personalities bent down and shook their booties infront of the personalities. 'Tell God he can kiss our beautiful, sexy user posted imagees cause that's all hes gonna get!' Sexy joked.

The important angel would snort threw his nose the air rushing threw both of them a look of annoyance spring across his face like a child that had his toy away from him before turn to the angel with the leash and giving him a nod as they start to glow bright with holy light there wing fluffying open and the lights starting to go up.

The doctor would stop keep moving his hands even thow he looks tired and the features on his face have withdrawn and he looks ill after a couple more sceond he would drops his hands to his sides looking really tired and out of breath.

"Master" he would take a sceond to breath in and out regaining his breath "I have put a seal up so that any angel that enter can be banshed right away but I am wondering what was up with the bond angel. He must of done something wrong"

'Don't care, not like we're gonna see him ever again, lets continue on duck hunt though. Sexy, Derpy you aid the search.'

The doctor would walk up behind derpy with a smile what would look somewhat sinster coming from his mouth would be slighty creepy to derpy. "Shall we go look? Miss Derpy?" The doctor would move him self with a tired and shaken type of movement showing just how much it has taken out of him to put up that barrier around hell.

The doctor would walk out of the palace and then would quickly turn to derpy. "So your the personailty were would anger be?"

"Oh that the butterfly cave then . .. Even I wont go into that place there just." The doctor would not even speak he would just go pale and look down to his feet being rather Neverous

Derpy paused and she had a shocked expression on her face, before she dashed of into the cave shouting,'BUTTERFLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!'

The doctors hand would out strech toward the derpy personailty. "Wait! There nothing to be messed around with there dangerous! Will the multicoloured death!"

The doctor would run after derpy with a look of terror over his face.

Derpy ran into the large cave, she wandered inside with her tongue poking out her mouth. ':P I don't care Mr Doctur mwan!' Derpy scolded before blowing a rasberry.

The doctor would sigh as he ran after the derpy personailty. "I wont becoming after you! I am not your protector or anything like that your own your own I swear!"

Sexy used her wings to lift her off the ground, she flew past the doctor. 'I got this,' she sighed before flying after Derpy, she grabbed her by the tail and began to drag her away

The doctor would be taken rather by surpise by this because is his mind there has only been one ruler and know there is more then 5 of them. 5! How is he going to keep taps on all of these people and please there needs if he cant even look after one!

The doctor would stop running his face would of gained some of its colour.

"So what know miss?"

'Hire a royal babysitter for Derpy, and then get a posse of people who we can spare everlasting torture so we can get Anger.'

':o Oooooh! Purty!'