Dragon_Gal_

Story Time with Sheepie and Gal!

--=Noko=--

"She'd torch the place if she knows we had Tash captive."

--=Warriors=--

Along the path rested a grey wolf, her fur matted with blood and in a sorry state. Obviously the one from last night, what happened to her?"

--=SN=--

Katelyn tried to stand up but fell to the ground, sirens and gunshot sounded upstairs, the police and ambulances were here.

-Noko-

"****. So what shall we do?" Chris looked back at the dragon

-Warriors-

Approaching her he would keep his distance "You look a sorry state"

-SN-

Arthur would send his arms down scooping up Katelyn "Come on luna."

--=Noko=--

"Maybe lie? I dunno I never had a conversation with a dragon capable of burning us alive, if anything our only hope is going into the lab and trying to get more of these files there," Arie suggested.

"Yeah they only had stuff in that one on a select few of us, it never mentioned you, Nekane or others," Ari said, "either way, that FAO thing may be willing to talk to us, if we get the power on for the place who knows what we can find."

--=Warriors=--

"You looked worse when you were stumbling about," she commented through gritted teeth, the grey she-wolf looked in horrific pain. A blood trail dragged off into the direction of LilypadClans territory; they most likely weren't happy of her arrival. The wolf seemed starved and had her right rear leg badly damaged, claw marks raked up the side of it and it was surrounded by flies; if she did not see a medicine cat soon the wolf would likely perish.

Bushes nearby began rustling, and bounding out of them was Firepaw. "Blackpaw! I'm glad I found you there's a patrol out looking for yo-" the red wolfs eyes looked down to the large injured creature, "is-is it dead?"

--=SN=--

Luna followed Arthur and the trio led up the stairs, gunshots and sirens could be heard and there was obviously a fight waiting for them.

-Noko-

Chris would look over to the dragon "Can we come back? As speak again soon?"

-Warriors-

"Its not dead right now but if we leave it with a wound like that I am sure it will" Blackpaw rounded on the wound brushing the flies away with a careful paw. "We could leave it here you now. Only you and me would now she here."

-SN-

Arthur glided to the top of the stairs his feet not really touching the ground. The looked over the scene infront of him.

--=Noko=--

"Just call my name, I'll be overhead," with that the albino dragon sprawled open her wings sending out a gust of wind and pelted her wings until she disappeared into the clouds.

"What now?" asked Arie.

"We could go back to camp, or maybe investigate the lab," suggested Ari.

--=Warriors=--

"We can't leave it to die!" Firepaw exclaimed, "I'm Fireclan first but I'm still a wolf! We should take her to Bluestar."

--=SN=--

There was a shootout between the police force and the circus people, firebolts combated bullets and bodies lined the floor either side. The glamour that made the area look like a forest was destroyed and now it was a desolate warehouse. At the otherside of the warehouse was the exit for the ambulances; they would have to find a way through.

-Noko-

"Alright who want to drive because right now I am out of ideas and I dont now what to do!" Chris said giving in.

-Warriors-

Blackpaw let out a sigh as he turned towards firepaw. "I dont now what happened to me but I blacked out and Yes Go get Bluestar I will . . stand watch over this thing"

-SN-

Arthur placed katelyn down just inside the stares "How do you think we are going to get out of this one?"

--=Noko=--

"I'll take us back to camp," Arie said before pushing the train into gear.

-timeskip-

When the train slowly hauled back into the camp, there seemed to be a commotion near where Natasha was caged as there was a large crowd blocking onlookers. Thunderclouds rested overhead as well as the faint roar of a dragon.

--=Warriors=--

Firepaw nodded before dashing off towards the great oak, he did say there was a patrol looking for him. A low rumble sounded from the wolf, "can't do anything without leaders orders?"

--=SN=--

"Going straight through would end up with one of us getting hurt or worse," Luna pondered, "you and Katelyn would probably be able to get through fine no matter what since you can evaporate and Katelyn can regenerate; so we just need to get me across. We could sneak around the sides, or use the trapezium to cut straight through but I don't see a net and you're the only one who can fly.

-Noko-

Chris looked up from his sitting position in the train toward the group of people and the noises from beyond "What the censorkip.gif . . ." Chris got up and walked to the group fuly expecting stuff to go wrong.

-Warriors-

"Ah you forget I am not under order as such I am free. I just think its nice to get food and company from time to time" Blackpaw paused and then looked around " And it not a bad place is it?"

-SN-

"I could catch someone?" chris pondered

--=Noko=--

Arie called over to Chris, "Nono is about, a thunderstorm is brewing."

--=Warriors=--

"You came here from necessity, kittypet, I've heard of you from rumours," The large wolf growled before looking towards the lake, "it's been long since I last saw the lake, the only place I'm permitted to go is the cave system or the twoleg place." The grey wolf looked to be in contemplation, "it's been a strange week for MoonClan, the Wolf's Ja-actually, a kitty pet wouldn't know what I'm saying."

--=SN=--

"Which way do you wanna go?"