thedragn01

Jynx'd Art

couldya do my dargun the lotus dragon?

user posted image

I keep hoping these dragons will disappear off the completed lists and reappear onto my scroll biggrin.gif Love these, and yes, added to the list.

thank you! i do too T.T i want an army of males of every color~

Edited by kittygrl

Eeeeee! <333 She looks awesome! And sorry for all the fur. ;w;

Edited by Switch

Eeeeee! <333 She looks awesome! And sorry for all the fur. ;w;

lol no no no...was great practice! And glad you like her!

I have a request that I'm looking for someone good to work on for me so I'm only asking a few people on here:

I'm writing a short story/book about a wolf named Echa. I've had a few people draw him before but this story is different.

The wolf: is blackish/grey with red swirls similar to this:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1601wrm.png

The scene: He's injured, his left back leg in bandages. His fur is matted in a few places around his neck and back where he has sustained more injuries. I don't know what I'm looking for. Like if I want him lying down, resting. or with pain on his face, trying to stand/walk. Or maybe sleeping while being tended to by the healer wolf...

But if you are intersted in doing something like this, please let me know and we can PM about egg prices and such.

FINALLY!!! Sorry this took so long RampagingWyvern (the wings just did not want to work with me)! But here he is! And Kittygirl, your Lotus boy is 3/4's of the way done! Requests are remaining closed! Time to start making holiday gifts and such biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I hope he is what you were expecting :0)

That's fantastic! Wow!

Thank you Krystal!!

absolutly amazing work! how do you achieve that feather texture?

Indeed how do you do that?

The feather texture I kinda' made up as I went along. I do each feather individually (which is why this one took so long!), but once I have the basic feather shape and characteristics such as the chevrons and dots on Kyzaro, I think use the smudge tool and lightly smudge the edges to give it a pointed/fur look. I then reverse the smudge in random areas to give different spots in the feathers that "broken" feather look. Lol I hope all that made sense? I will have to stream more often :0)

Edited by thedragn01

Thank you Krystal!!

The feather texture I kinda' made up as I went along. I do each feather individually (which is why this one took so long!), but once I have the basic feather shape and characteristics such as the chevrons and dots on Kyzaro, I think use the smudge tool and lightly smudge the edges to give it a pointed/fur look. I then reverse the smudge in random areas to give different spots in the feathers that "broken" feather look. Lol I hope all that made sense? I will have to stream more often :0)

Thanks I will have to give it a go. That makes sense and I would really like to see you stream.

Ooh, does that mean requests are open 8D? If so, I'd like to make a request smile.gif Could you please draw the Miniature Faerie Pygmy? Here's both variants:

user posted imageuser posted image

Either works; I'd love a surprise. You'd have to PM Nimbus and JadeEyes, though; even though I sprited them, it would be best to make sure they give permission as well, since they drew them.

Ooh, does that mean requests are open 8D? If so, I'd like to make a request smile.gif Could you please draw the Miniature Faerie Pygmy? Here's both variants:

user posted imageuser posted image

Either works; I'd love a surprise. You'd have to PM Nimbus and JadeEyes, though; even though I sprited them, it would be best to make sure they give permission as well, since they drew them.

I actually have closed requests! sad.gif I have some quilts and such I need to get made and have fallen behind lol, but as soon as I am back on top of things you will be first on the list! I have been watching the progress on these dragons and would LOVE to draw one!

Aw, thanks smile.gif I don't mind waiting; your art's really amazing 8^D-)=(

Good luck with the quilts smile.gif

Aw, thanks smile.gif I don't mind waiting; your art's really amazing 8^D-)=(

Good luck with the quilts smile.gif

Aww well thank you! And yay for getting Christmas presents started early! laugh.gif

Just thought I'd come in and say that I really like your style! I love that lotus dragon, and the gryphon before it. Looks like you have yourself another stalker~

Just thought I'd come in and say that I really like your style! I love that lotus dragon, and the gryphon before it. Looks like you have yourself another stalker~

Thanks and YAY! I love all the practice I have been getting! Each new request is a new challenge laugh.gif I am hoping to get done what I need to so I can open these requests back up soon!

oh my gawsh....

its simply gorgeous

i want moar artz from you

biggrin.gif Really glad you like him! Pose reference is from my contortionist cat laugh.gif Just sorry he took so long, that angle is a difficult one to work with!

Edited by thedragn01

its a really good one ^^ i simply adore the face. and you kept the eye markings!

*squees*

FINALLY!!! Sorry this took so long RampagingWyvern (the wings just did not want to work with me)! But here he is! And Kittygirl, your Lotus boy is 3/4's of the way done! Requests are remaining closed! Time to start making holiday gifts and such biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

I hope he is what you were expecting :0)

So sorry for late reply! I LOVE eeeeet! And the wings turned out fine in the end ^^ Thank you!