thedragn01

Jynx'd Art

WOW, that piece is just... AMAZING! I love it! :o

And, if he's not too detailed (will pick something else if he is), might you be able to draw a a spell Savra for me? :3

Edited by Daciana_Adena

WOW, that piece is just... AMAZING! I love it! ohmy.gif

And, if he's not too detailed (will pick something else if he is), might you be able to draw a a spell Savra for me? :3

Thank you! Really trying to get better detail on my work! And what a cool character you have there! Just a couple questions; is he/she furred or sleek? And any specific pose you want him/her in?

Huh... I'd have to say...sleek? And, he's not my original character actually, haha. If you see the url, he's from Leayph.com. (art is fantastic, and its a really nice site in general. Would highly recommend it. =D) Art over there can be really expensive though, so that's why I've been looking here.

I'm terrible at coming up with poses, but maybe something looking a mix of fierce/noble?

Huh... I'd have to say...sleek? And, he's not my original character actually, haha. If you see the url, he's from Leayph.com. (art is fantastic, and its a really nice site in general. Would highly recommend it. =D) Art over there can be really expensive though, so that's why I've been looking here.

I'm terrible at coming up with poses, but maybe something looking a mix of fierce/noble?

Alright sounds good! I will get a start on him. My drawings are currently taking me a bit to complete so don't think I have forgotten about you if he seems to be taking a while :0)

Finally done! I am so sorry this took so long! This one was a challenge! I really don't think I did this one any justice, but I hope you like it!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Opening up one request spot!

Edited by thedragn01

would you be willing to do another lotus draggy fer me?

lol sure biggrin.gif Just add a pic reference and pose if there is a specific one you are looking for biggrin.gif

user posted image

this coloration pleaze. also, ill let you come up with a pose. btw you did the purple justice, it looks so soft.

Edited by kittygrl

user posted image

this coloration pleaze. also, ill let you come up with a pose. btw you did the purple justice, it looks so soft.

Got ya! Will get started :0) And thank you biggrin.gif

Didn't do it justice? Are you kidding? It looks absolutely AMAZING! (why do I feel like I'm repeating the same comments over and over again when complementing artists? Haha, sorry.). I simply adore it, no need to apologize for the time it took to do it either, completely understandable. <3

Didn't do it justice? Are you kidding? It looks absolutely AMAZING! (why do I feel like I'm repeating the same comments over and over again when complementing artists? Haha, sorry.). I simply adore it, no need to apologize for the time it took to do it either, completely understandable. <3

Well thank you biggrin.gif I am happy you like it :0)

Here ya go Kittygrl! I apologize that its not full body (I am having a bit of artist block at the moment and could not for the life of me get a pose right) So I hope this is ok!

user posted image

user posted image

Requests are remaining closed as artist block is currently eating my brain laugh.gif

Giving a new style a go. If this one goes well, I may open requests up again for this style. Crits always welcome! This image is free for anyone to use :0)

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by thedragn01

Personally, I prefer your old style. It was more realistic and three-dimensional. This one's a bit more cartoony. However, both styles are awesome <3 I'd love to be able to request a drawing of my Malazur concept, the green dragon in my avatar and sig, some time in the future, in either style smile.gif *Eagerly stalks for requests to be reopened*

Personally, I prefer your old style. It was more realistic and three-dimensional. This one's a bit more cartoony. However, both styles are awesome <3 I'd love to be able to request a drawing of my Malazur concept, the green dragon in my avatar and sig, some time in the future, in either style smile.gif *Eagerly stalks for requests to be reopened*

Thanks Pie! And I agree, I personally prefer my originally style as well, that style can just take a while wink.gif So was looking for something a bit faster biggrin.gif I think you had been waiting for me to open up before to draw your butterfly concept a while ago so I will open up a spot for you if you wish? Whichever style you want and either concept. Let me know biggrin.gif

Ooh, I'm so sorry for the lateness! I didn't see your post until now. I'd love a drawing of my Malazur in your old style <3 Thank you so much for opening a slot for me! wub.gif *Tackleglomps* Would it be possible for him to be guarding a hoard of green and blue gems (azurachite and malachite)?