thedragn01

Jynx'd Art

Request Slots:

-->1. Closed

-->2. Closed

Update!!

Hello everyone! I have been on DC for forever now and really never had the guts to open up shop, but now that I have a tablet (and have had some practice) I feel I need to improve! So...I will be open for requests, but one at a time. I have a pretty full schedule RL wise so requests may be fulfilled quick or slow, but if I accept a request it will be finished. An example is provided below, he is my OC and I would appreciate no one else using him in their siggy. So...if you like what you see, feel free to ask for a request!

Rules!

1. One subject per request (I have not perfected couple poses with dragons yet and would prefer to stay away from these, thanks! biggrin.gif )

2. When requesting, if you would like your character in a specific pose please specify. I am horrible with coming up with poses on my own (a small synopsis of character personality may help in pose design) Also, I have decided to add "props" for your requests. So if you would like your subject to be interacting with an object please specify :0).

3. Opening this up for all creatures now :0) Please no humans!(DC dragons are drawn as long as the DC subject has permission for fan art Check DC Art Usage Here, OC's are always welcome)

4. When making a request, please please PLEASE provide a reference pic no matter how simple so I have an idea of what I am drawing :0) (I do not do well with descriptions)

5. Be polite :0)

And with that, I guess I am officially open for business!

Below are the two websites I have posted art on. Elfwood was my life before digital :0) (and many of the images there are really really old). Then of course I have posted an OC as well.

--> Elfwood (Some Really Old Art)

--> Deviant Art

These are free for use by anyone.

user posted image

user posted image

Please do not use these unless you are the requester! smile.gif

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by thedragn01

I have a request

I'd like it to be of This pretty here please

as far as pose goes I would like her to be flying

I have a request

I'd like it to be of This pretty here please

as far as pose goes I would like her to be flying

Got ya' down Aislein :0) Will get started on her

Here ya go Aislein! I hope I didn't butcher her too bad, this was my first time doing feathered wings? Siggy size included. Requests are again open!

user posted image

user posted image

Here ya go Aislein! I hope I didn't butcher her too bad, this was my first time doing feathered wings? Siggy size included. Requests are again open!

user posted image

user posted image

awww... she's so cute wub.gifwub.gif thank you biggrin.gif

Here you go TCA...sorry he took so long (that was a lot of feathers laugh.gif ) I really hope I did him justice.

user posted image

user posted image

Requests are now open! They will, however, take a bit longer now that my son is out of school for the month.

D'aww, dragons only? x3 *is stalking*

YAY a stalker! laugh.gif And yes, dragons only for now...I might be opening it to other creatures soon for some variety :0)

No Requests? I have opened this up for all creature drawings now (just no humans please) so please...give me something to practice with! Also, a new OC added to the OP :0) Constructive Critiques are also welcome!

Ooh pretty!

Could you draw Kie for me? Let me just stress though, that is a really old and really bad drawing. Please feel free to fix up the anatomy and anything else that looks bad. x_x This is just the only image I have onhand of her.

Edited by Switch

Ooh pretty!

Could you draw Kie for me? Let me just stress though, that is a really old and really bad drawing. Please feel free to fix up the anatomy and anything else that looks bad. x_x This is just the only image I have onhand of her.

YAY a request! And that is far from a bad drawing tongue.gif Of course I can draw him! Any particular pose you would like?

YAY a request! And that is far from a bad drawing  :P  Of course I can draw him! Any particular pose you would like?

Anything is fine with me, really! <3 But she has a very calm and motherly personality, so maybe nothing too bold looking. Otherwise, up to you.

Edited by Switch

Anything is fine with me, really! <3 But she has a very calm and motherly personality, so maybe nothing too bold looking. Otherwise, up to you.

Thanks for adding a personality synopsis will help in posing her...I am not very fast with requests just to warn :0) I do not want you to think I have forgotten about you if it seems things are taking to long :0)

Thanks for adding a personality synopsis will help in posing her...I am not very fast with requests just to warn :0) I do not want you to think I have forgotten about you if it seems things are taking to long :0)

You're welcome. <3 And don't worry, I tend to take a long time with drawing as well. x__x I can wait as long as you need~ Wouldn't want to rush.

Edited by Switch

AAAAA OH MY GODS OH MY GODS

I didn't even see this until just now but EEEEEEE Kheselyth is so gorgeous!!!

AAAAA OH MY GODS OH MY GODS

I didn't even see this until just now but EEEEEEE Kheselyth is so gorgeous!!!

Glad you like him!! biggrin.gif

When requests open (GHRAA, I keep missing them), could you do my OC? Here.

When requests open (GHRAA, I keep missing them), could you do my OC? Here.

lol I have decided to open a second slot just for you :0) And going forward of course, so request accepted! As stated in first pose though, I am taking a bit longer on requests than I would like so your request may take me a bit, but I will get to it :0)

Great artwork! :3  Can't wait to see these requests done.

Thanks Cudo!! I admittedly have been stalking your thread laugh.gif love your stuff.

FINALLY! Here you go Switch! Sorry she took so long, and I hope she is what you were expecting (all the fur was a challenge!)

user posted image

user posted image

Edited for missing ear tongue.gif

Edited by thedragn01

couldya do my dargun the lotus dragon?

user posted image

Edited by kittygrl