Chamitarae

le random art thread :3

Klinneah and Ocean, i'm happy you like my drawings :] unfortunately school is starting in a week and i have more than a weeks homework to do ^ ^; i'll be forced to close this thread for most of the school term, but you can always pm me a request if your super desperate though it might take me a few weeks to get round to it T_T i'm really sorry

Nuuu TT_TT oh well I will be content to admire from afar until school is over...trust me, I know how overwhelming it can be!

thedragn01, yep ^ ^ it'd me amazing if one of my drawings made it into a siggy C:

i'm glad you understand :3 as soon as i have time i'll be back here to put you guys on a waiting list of some sort ^ ^

Actually, can I change my request to a royal blue pygmy with bronze wing membranes and markings peeking out from behind a stone egg with a speech bubble saying, "Rawr?" I'd love that <3 Sorry about the mix-up earlier >.< I really am not a good drawererer.

thedragn01, yep ^ ^ it'd me amazing if one of my drawings made it into a siggy C:

Awesome! I will be resizing it soon...thank you again! She looks fantastic!

here you go :3

user posted image

i hope it's ok ^ ^;;

D'AWW, IT'S SOOOO CUTE! Thanks so much! I'll add it to my sig soon. The egg looks more like a Silver Tinsel egg, but I think it looks better that way than it would with a stone egg happy.gif Do I have permission to resize it?

Edited by PieMaster

thanks everyone ^ ^

PieMaster, i'm glad you like it :3 you can resize it ^ ^

Seiti, hmm... it can be anything as long as 1, you enjoy drawing it and 2, its cute! :3

it take a little but now its finished(it's visible in my Art thread)

-clings- ME ME ME!!

Could you draw a baby Neglected for me? tongue.gif

user posted image

user posted image

hope you like it ^ ^;;

Edited by Chamitarae

could you draw a lotus draggie for me pretty please?

your art is just lovely

user posted image

Could you do me a cute little doodle of a horse dragon for use of my signature? They're my favorite breed.

I am so stalking this thread for an image of my baby oc dragoness xd.png

your art is amazing -drools |

I see the word open 8D

If you are open, I'd love a pic of my OC Maaru. Do you go off of description? Unfortunately, I have no drawn references.

sharlykng- Oh! i'm so sorry!, its fixed and replaced in the original image DX tell me if theres anything else you want changed smile.gif

kittygrl- sure biggrin.gif lotus dragons look beautiful <3

Violletta- i could ^ ^ when you say little doodle do you mean as in a cartoon/chibi drawing or something like the drawings posted so far? :3

Dargan- thank you ^ ^ *gives smore*

Verridith- i'll try and get round to drawing your request at some point, but it might take a while ^ ^ ; i can try and draw based off descriptions.. although it probably wont be anything as imagined (i've taken description requests before and it ended up having a human face O.o (a small sketch would help) xd.png

Chamitarae: Yeah, like something adorable like the first image in the OP would be absolutely wonderful of you. I just thought it was so lovely I'd ought to catch one of the slots.

user posted image

^ ^;; i hope you like it, tell me if there's anything i forgot or you want changed :3

sorry it took so long ;~;

sharlykng- I'm so glad you like it! ^ ^ *hugs back*

Edited by Chamitarae