Chamitarae

le random art thread :3

I'd like to make a request for a new OC--you'll be making her first drawing ^^ She's a a wyvern with a very humanoid build. Her face looks like a cross between a dragon's and human's, but she has four fins that come from the sides of her head. the top two are bigger, and curve upward, and the bottom two are smaller and curve downward. Her stature is very close to that of a human. She is very similar in appearance to a human, except for her wings instead of arms, plus the dragony features tongue.gif. Make sure she has five wing fingers, including the thumb. Her tail ends in a ball of spikes, much like a mace. She is a pale tan, like a slightly pale person would appear, and has a deep red mane with a slightly purple tint. Her eyes are a bright blue, and she looks slightly sad.

Thanks you so much <3! Your art is awesome! I've been lurking ^^

aislein- i'm really glad you like it ^ ^

*gives oceansong and tig a pile of smores*

piemaster- i'd love to draw her, but it might take a while ^ ^; , hope you don't mind smile.gif

user posted image

i had to put this image through so many uploading sites the quality degraded xd.png it was all sharp and vivid coloured before... D:

PieMaster: i think i might have interpreted your design wrong, please tell me if you want me to change any part of it and i will DX i'm so sorry it's messy

also: bump :3

It looks good, but there aree a few changes I'd like to request be made ^^ She's more dragony. As of now she looks like a person with wings and a tail, especially her face. I described the face wrong, so that's my fault; I meant t say a draconic face with a human-like expression of sadness. The claws shouldn;t be there on the wings; the "wing fingers" are the bones that the wing membrane is connected to. The thumb finger is just a shorter finger. Also, her mane is more like that of a dragon then human hair.

Thanks very much Chami, I love your arts!

PieMaster: i'll just re draw her biggrin.gif (happy to be drawing this character again(if slightly different)

Krystal: of course! ^ ^

(but first i have to finish piemasters, and an art trade with seiti)(it's turning into a waiting list?! i never thought this would happen xd.png)

edit: Pie: i think i was my fault for reading the description wrong ^ ^; lol

Edited by Chamitarae

*sees smores left out* Smores? Yum! Verridith, want some?

Smores?

I'll go make more~

*comes back with smore covered face*

I saved a few crumbs...

i feel really bad that i haven't replied for such a long time ^ ^;

the reason for this is that my parents decided to make a last minute holiday trip- we got flown out to the other side of the world where there is no internet connection D:

(after the 11-hour flight i managed to find an internet cafe but this is the last post i will be able to make for a few weeks! )

*makes smores to make up for DragonGirls mishap*

invi: i'd love to make your sprite! if your prepared to wait a few weeks ;_;

thank you for al the nice comments, it means a lot to me :3 i promise i'll post drawings from the waiting list as soon as i get back!

(i swear i'm going to get drawing withdrawals if i cant draw again soon :C )

Edited by Chamitarae

back >.< *sneaks back into thread*

Seiti's art trade

user posted image

KrystalSharz's OC

user posted image

invi's sprite

user posted image

(unfinished, someone else offered to do the spriting ^ ^; )

PieMaster- are you sure you cant draw a basic drawing of how she looks in your head?

i dont want to get it wrong again- if you can't thats alright.. but it'd be really helpful O///o

did i rush these? i'll just blame it on jetlag T_T

EDIT: oh bum i forgot to add my name to Krystal's oc... ah... nevermind :3

Edited by Chamitarae

of course ^ ^

i'll try start drawing tomorrow, if thats alright ^ ^;

of course ^ ^

i'll try start drawing tomorrow, if thats alright ^ ^;

Of course! Take your time, and thank you ^^

back >.< *sneaks back into thread*

Seiti's art trade

user posted image

KrystalSharz's OC

user posted image

invi's sprite

user posted image

(unfinished, someone else offered to do the spriting ^ ^; )

PieMaster- are you sure you cant draw a basic drawing of how she looks in your head?

i dont want to get it wrong again- if you can't thats alright.. but it'd be really helpful O///o

did i rush these? i'll just blame it on jetlag T_T

EDIT: oh bum i forgot to add my name to Krystal's oc... ah... nevermind :3

thank you for that hatchling it look very cute and also the Wolf is adorable wub.gif

you didnt say what drawing do you want for exchange in my art tread. what do you want?

Dang, I've got some competition if I want to grab a spot! Your drawings are lovely!

thedragn01

user posted image

Seiti, hmm... it can be anything as long as 1, you enjoy drawing it and 2, its cute! :3

Krystal, i'm relieved you like it ^ ^

Klinneah and Ocean, i'm happy you like my drawings :] unfortunately school is starting in a week and i have more than a weeks homework to do ^ ^; i'll be forced to close this thread for most of the school term, but you can always pm me a request if your super desperate though it might take me a few weeks to get round to it T_T i'm really sorry

Edited by Chamitarae

thedragn01

user posted image

Seiti, hmm... it can be anything as long as 1, you enjoy drawing it and 2, its cute! :3

Krystal, i'm relieved you like it ^ ^

Klinneah and Ocean, i'm happy you like my drawings :] unfortunately school is starting in a week and i have more than a weeks homework to do ^ ^; i'll be forced to close this thread for most of the school term, but you can always pm me a request if your super desperate though it might take me a few weeks to get round to it T_T i'm really sorry

LOVE it! Thank you Cham! May I re-size this for my siggy?