"Best Wishes"

user posted image

Forum Name: JavaMom

Name of my Lineage: Aloha Wishes

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/DiOQo

Name of its Father: Makamaka Wish

Name of its Mother: Maluhia Wish

It was given to: freadom7

Because: She is so very kind, thoughtful and generous! She gifted me so many PB seasonal eggs for my lineage project. I never thought I would reach my goal before the seasons changed, but with her help I collected all of the dragons that I need with time to spare! And she bred some beautiful Halloween mates for me too! Many thanks, freadom7. You're amazing! biggrin.gif

I was sent this adorable little wish from Lantean_Pegasus, and would like to say thank you by joining.

user posted image

Forum Name: Cerimonster

Name of my lineage: Statuesque Wishes

Tagline: Spreading beauty through wishes.

Species of Dragons Used: Grey x Tri-horn

Concept:

To spread awareness that everyone is beautiful along with well wishes. This is especially true of those who spend a lot of their time helping others achieve their goals, and so with this lineage, I can send my well wishes along with assurances that they are beautiful.

user posted image

Forum Name: Cerimonster

Name of my Lineage: Statuesque Wishes

Link to my Male:Caligo Draco

Link to my Female: Foxy Wishes

Proven Pair: Yes

Edited by cerimonster

@all:

I finally managed to include all new Wishes into the lineage-lists on page one. Thank you, dear fellow wishers, for keeping the idea alive !

@cerimonster:

Hello and welcome to the Wishes and wishers ! It's great to see you here, and even better to have you starting another band of Wishes ! smile.gif

I'll include your lineage in the lists as soon as your first Wish went out.

And I like your idea of concept and naming very much, but...

Unfortunately, "Beautiful Wishes" is already the name of SnowSherry's Wish-lineage. (You'll find it in the 3rd post of Wish lineages on page one.) So it would be better if you could manage to choose another name, or at least another wording, to avoid mix-ups. I hope you can think of something. Good luck and good times with your very own Wishes !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh dear >.< Sorry sorry....

I will reword that biggrin.gif I'm sure their are plenty of synonyms, if not, latin is always nice biggrin.gif

ETA: Changed the naming scheme >.<

user posted image

Forum Name:

Name of my Lineage: Statuesque Wishes

Link to my New Wish:here

Name of its Father: Caligo Draco

Name of its Mother: Foxy Wishes

It was given to:MaximumOccupancy (ACCEPTED!)

Because: They gifted me with a Neglected Hatchling.

Edited by cerimonster

user posted image

Forum Name: Ae0nian

Name of my lineage: Good & Pure Wishes

Tagline: May All Your Good and Pure Wishes Come True!

Species of Dragons Used: Heartseekers, Reds, Red Dorsals

Concept:

Good & Pure Wishes, coming from deep within our hearts, are intended to cheer up, support, encourage people, they are meant for, and to brighten up their day!  laugh.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be comprised of:

Pure Love Wish D'Aeon

Pure Happiness Wish D'Aeon

Pure Joy Wish D'Aeon

Pure Delight Wish D'Aeon 

Good Health Wish D'Aeon 

Good Will Wish D'Aeon 

Good Luck Wish D'Aeon 

Good Fortune Wish D'Aeon

These simple words, if spoken with sincerity, respect and good intention, have the secret power to reach deeply to people's souls and help them pursue their dearest dreams!

Good & Pure Wishes can truly work miracles! So let us send these simple, but very important wishes to kind and generous people to warm up their heart and thank them for their awesome kindness! wub.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be heart-shaped, like this one.

I'm planning to send people 4th gen offsprings with a meaning of "I'm sending you all these Good and Pure Wishes from the bottom of my heart!" wub.gif

The CBs, that will take part in my lineage, are

Chocolatey HeartBreaker (Heartseeker)

Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle (Heartseeker)

Pure Love Wish D'Aeon (Red, female)

Pure Happiness Wish D'Aeon (Red, female)

Pure Joy Wish D'Aeon (Red Dorsal, female)

Pure Delight Wish D'Aeon (Red Dorsal, male)

Except for the Heartseekers, all the dragons in the lineage will be named after one of the wishes, enumerated above.

And I'm very happy to present my two firstlings of this lineage  (both 2d gens) biggrin.gif --->

Number 1 (will be influenced male and take the name of Good Health Wish D'Aeon)

Number 2 (will be influenced female and take the name of Good Will Wish D'Aeon)

I would love to participate in this beautiful project and very much hope my lineage and its concept will be approved!

May all your wishes and dreams come true!

Thank you!

I finally succeeded in breeding a Red mate for this lonely Red lady

I kept getting purple dorsals week after week xd.png (since September 2012!!) and only on January the 1st they produced a so long awaited red baby...

Now I'm just praying for these two reds not to refuse each other ninja.gif I've been waiting endlessly for a moment when I'll be finally able to send my first Wish to a certain person biggrin.gif

@Ae0nian:

Ooooh yes, I know that problem. rolleyes.gif The more happy I am for your success after so many tries ! These Wishes will be so gorgeous, I'm sure the people will be very happy for getting them. smile.gif

Now I'm crossing fingers for your little Reds to like each other !! (Or whatever it is that is done in English speaking countries... I'll "die Daumen drücken", too - that's what we do in Germany to wish someone luck. wink.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Ae0nian:

Ooooh yes, I know that problem.  rolleyes.gif The more happy I am for your success after so many tries ! These Wishes will be so gorgeous, I'm sure the people will be very happy for getting them. smile.gif

Now I'm crossing fingers for your little Reds to like each other !! (Or whatever it is that is done in English speaking countries... I'll "die Daumen drücken", too - that's what we do in Germany to wish someone luck. wink.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus

Thank you so much!! I think your well-wishing worked magic!! laugh.gif

They liked each other!! biggrin.gif I'm so happy! (event though they didn't produce anything)

Thank you for your support!! ^^ I hope it won't take them long to breed me my first Good and Pure Wish :333

user posted image

Name of my lineage: Good & Pure Wishes

Tagline: May All Your Good and Pure Wishes Come True!

Species of Dragons Used: Heartseekers, Reds, Red Dorsals

Concept:

Good & Pure Wishes, coming from deep within our hearts, are intended to cheer up, support, encourage people, they are meant for, and to brighten up their day!  laugh.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be comprised of:

Pure Love Wish D'Aeon

Pure Happiness Wish D'Aeon

Pure Joy Wish D'Aeon

Pure Delight Wish D'Aeon 

Good Health Wish D'Aeon 

Good Will Wish D'Aeon 

Good Luck Wish D'Aeon 

Good Fortune Wish D'Aeon

These simple words, if spoken with sincerity, respect and good intention, have the secret power to reach deeply to people's souls and help them pursue their dearest dreams!

Good & Pure Wishes can truly work miracles! So let us send these simple, but very important wishes to kind and generous people to warm up their heart and thank them for their awesome kindness! wub.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be heart-shaped, like this one.

I'm planning to send people 4th gen offsprings with a meaning of "I'm sending you all these Good and Pure Wishes from the bottom of my heart!" wub.gif

Yay Yay Yay!!! My first ever baby has finally been produced!!!

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Good & Pure Wishes

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8g6UH

Name of its Father: Good Luck Wish D'Aeon

Name of its Mother: Good Fortune Wish D'Aeon

It was given to: MisunderstoodDreamer (Accepted! ^^)

Because: She's my dearest friend, I met here, on DC, by a pure chance, who has been always supporting me and giving me her helping hand whenever I need it the most, at the hardest moments in my life

And here I'd like to register my proved pair

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Good & Pure Wishes

Link to my Male: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ESBJm

Link to my Female: http://dragcave.net/lineage/knH5X

Proven Pair: Yes --> http://dragcave.net/lineage/8g6UH

Edited by Ae0nian

@Ae0nian:

Congratulations on sending out your first Wish ! He's as beautiful as I thought he would be. smile.gif

@Sister of the Dragon:

It's nice to see that a Wish brightened your day, and that it inspired you. smile.gif Now good luck with your breeding project, I just hope the Nebulae colour the way you need them to !

I'll add the new Wishes to the lists on page one sometime today, at the moment I have to be off to work. Have a nice day, everybody !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Double-post for a little bump up, so it's not missed:

I added the "Good&Pure Wishes" and the "Statuesque Wishes" to the list of Wish lineages and compiled/wrote up a description for both of them.

Ae0nian, cerimonster, if you like anything changed just tell me here or send me a PM. smile.gif

Same goes for stogucheme - I wrote up a description here, too, just tell me if it's to your liking.

The "Wish for Others" will be updated by DragonLilly as soon as she can find the time.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus: Thank you for adding my lineage to the list of Wish projects! smile.gif

My first wish was accepted (and I'm very happy about that biggrin.gif).

Edit: Pardon me, I haven't given the code xd.png Decided to make another non-gif version of my banner with a transparent background. Later on I'll post here the codes of both versions. And if any of them will be considered worth adding to the list of banners - you are very welcome to do it!

My very best wishes to everyone!

Aeo~

Edited by Ae0nian

@Ae0nian:

I added the name of your first sent Wish to the list (nice to see that she got a loving home).

Was about to work on implementing the banner now, but I'll gladly wait for your re-working of it. (Have a bit of a cold at the moment, so if I don't answer or add it right away it will most probably be lack of energy on my part, and not a non-acceptal of your artwork. wink.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

New post:

@Lantean_Pegasus: thank you for adding my banner to the list of lineages! smile.gif

And here I present my second Wish, waiting to be adopted by its new owner

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Good&Pure Wishes

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SdGLH (accepted!)

Name of its Father: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ESBJm

Name of its Mother: http://dragcave.net/lineage/knH5X

It was given to: Tawanda001

Because: She's a very kind person I highly respect and enjoy communicating with! She helped me when I only started playing DC, giving me my first nicely lineaged Ice dragon (2d gen from black happy.gif) and many beautiful babies afterwards :3

Old post

@Lantean_Pegasus:

Here's the re-worked version of the banner -http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u662/AeonianDreams/GPW_zps34ada84e.png- (it's now in my signature). Decided to give up on the gif-version for now.

thank you for your time and cooperation! biggrin.gif I hope you'll recover from cold the soonest - my best Good Health wishes to you! (please, don't worry over not being able to add the banner right away - this can surely wait!)

My best wishes and regards!

Aeo~

Edited by Ae0nian

user posted image

Forum Name: Lantean_Pegasus

Name of my Lineage: Three Wishes

Link to my New Wish: A Royal Blue

Name of its Father: Prince Charming

Name of its Mother: Sheherazade

It was given to: herk

When I was searching for 2nd gen Seasonals to further my Seasonals-project, herk was one of the great, generous people who gifted me with an egg just because she had seen my trade post. (And she spotted the SGA reference of my user name. wink.gif ) This spirit of helpfulness deserves thanks and approval, and that's why I sent her this Royal dragon - may her wishes be fulfilled, for she helps others to fulfill theirs.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

user posted image

It was given to: herk

When I was searching for 2nd gen Seasonals to further my Seasonals-project, herk was one of the great, generous people who gifted me with an egg just because she had seen my trade post. (And she spotted the SGA reference of my user name. wink.gif ) This spirit of helpfulness deserves thanks and approval, and that's why I sent her this Royal dragon - may her wishes be fulfilled, for she helps others to fulfill theirs.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Hi there smile.gif

I got a question - if I continue the wishlineage I was gifted with - Do I post it as a new Wish is born or do I need to start my own Wishlineage for that?

Because Herald of 3 Wishes has found a mate in I dream of Jeannie and they send of their first offspring a GW egg to siliskor smile.gif

Siliskor once bred a Magi egg with my name in its code and remembered seeing my name on the forums. She then gifted me XHErK without any other reason than because she thought I might like it (although I never asked for anything like that anywhere). These pleasant surprises deserve all the love they can get biggrin.gif

Will update in the right format once my question is answered.

Oh and Lantean Pegasus - the link to your story of the 3 Wishes doesn't work for me.

Hey guys,

So I was gifted a wish hatchling sometime ago from ulalena (Thank you so much once again!), and wanted to continue the wish, but before I bred it to anything I just wanted to make sure that I understood the concept correct so I don't do anything wrong.

So my Wish dragon is this beautiful girl over here, and I'm hoping to continue the lineage pattern, a checker with Terraes and Pinks. So... can I just breed her with any kind of Pink to continue the lineage, or must all of them (even the mate) be a wish dragon?

Sorry if a question like this was already asked >.<

Thanks in advance,

Nicole

@Nicoleong9:

Hey there ! It's nice to see that you like your little Wish, and plan to send out more good wishes. smile.gif

The mates of a Wish dragon don't have to be Wish dragons, no, you can breed it with whatever you think would be a fitting mate. In general you can do what you like with your Wish dragon - as long as you treat it well (no killing or such). So if you'd like to breed your little girl with a Pink from the same pattern, just go ahead and do so. (Would be a nice lineage, by the way.) The only thing that would be nice if kept to it (but not mandatory) is that dragons sent as wishes have a "Wish" somewhere in their name.

And yes, her offspring would be Wish dragons, too - if they are sent out as such to other people. In her case from the lineage of the original "Best Wishes".

I hope that answers your question. Have fun breeding children from the beautiful girl !

@Herk:

I'm so sorry for not answering your questions - I must have overlooked the post completely. sad.gif (Guess the thread was again on page 2 or 3 between you posting and me visiting the forum after that.)

So: If you continue the lineage (And I'm so happy that you did !!), you just post it as "A new Wish is born", and I'll add your new pair and its children to the lineage it belongs to (in this case the "Three Wishes"). You don't need to repost "Jeannie's Wish", though, I added her already. smile.gif

And here's the link again. It leads to the 6th post on the first page of the thread. You have to scroll down a bit, there, the "Three Wishes" follow right after the "Aloha Wishes".

(Oh, and if you meant the link in there, that one once lead to the first Wishes-thread, but I guess that was deleted after being closed for some time. What a shame... I'll take it out, thank you for telling me !)

And I should take this opportunity while I have the time:

user posted image

It was given to: stagazer_7

Out of the blue I found a PM titled *Glomp* in my inbox that carried the egg with this beautiful lady in it, and I was so happy to take it in. I love both Golden Wyverns and Heartseekers, and the lineage even has Golds in it ! Thank you once more, Stargazer, for the wonderful surprise !

user posted image

Name of its Father: King Arthur

Name of its Mother: Excalibur

It was given to: Keolah

I was trading in the forums for 2nd gen Springs for a project of mine. The trade was made, but shortly after I got a PM just titled "Gift" - a beautiful little Spring dragon, with a set of parents I still needed, just because Keolah had seen that I was looking for dragons like this. That was so nice of you, thank you very much - and the little girl will be part of my project for sure !

It's just amazing what a great, generous community this is !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

user posted image

Forum Name: lisarae

Name of my lineage: Friendship Wishes

Tagline: N/A

Species of Dragons Used: Cavern Lurker X Magi

Concept: Thank you to people who befriended me.

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Friendship Wishes

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/uKaOF

Name of its Father: Cairdeas Is mian leis

Name of its Mother: Yiv

It was given to: Mathcat

Because: Because.

If this is insufficient information for a wish lineage, just disregard. I felt that since I took the idea from here, I should post.

Welcome, lisarae !

That's a perfectly fine Wish lineage, and a very nice idea ! I'll add it to the list of Wishes as soon as I find the time.

I'm glad that you like the concept of the Wishes, and that you found people you can send some to. smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

user posted image

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ChgRw

It was given to: Stagazer_7

Because: Also Because.

user posted image

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LgWNC

It was given to: Yiv (possibly Yiv147)

Because: Also Because.

Edited by lisarae

I finally managed to add the "Friendship Wishes" to the list of Wish lineages ! May it grow and prosper.

And:

user posted image

Link to my New Wish: A Golden Wyvern

It was given to: spring_dragon

I was trading for 2nd gens from Heartseekers, and all of a sudden I found a PM from spring_dragon, who gifted me with two beautiful little dragons from her Heartseekers, without wanting anything in return. Thank you very much for your generosity !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Good and Pure Wishes

Link to my New Wish: Red (accepted!)

Name of its Father: Good Luck Wish D'Aeon

Name of its Mother: Good Fortune Wish D'Aeon

It was given to: kayla

Because: She's an awesome and very generous person with a big heart whom I'll always be thankful for her great help and kind gifts!

Edited by Ae0nian

user posted image

Forum Name: Nicoleong9

Name of my Lineage: the Original Best Wishes Lineage

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lNThQ

Name of its Father: NO9 Romantic Lovely Wish

Name of its Mother: NO9 Romantic Precious Wish

It was given to: Sugar-Free

Because: It's been a wonderful experience exchanging PMs with you. Even though it started off purely with some questions about the New Rare Breeders thread, it felt really nice to be able to help someone out and feel appreciated as well. Exchanging PMs with you was really enjoyable and while being a mod for the NRB might have been occasionally time consuming, it was meeting and interacting with people like you that made it all feel worth while, so thank you so much ^-^

user posted image

It was given to: codyne

In the week of Halloween, codyne offered to breed offspring from their CB Halloweens of the last years for free. I PMed, asking for a little Shadow Walker from one of six possible partner breeds. But I didn't get only one, I got six beautiful Shadow Walkers, from all the six pairings I needed !! What awesome kindness - thank you again !! smile.gif