"Best Wishes"

user posted image

Forum Name: ulalena

Name of my Lineage: Continuation of the Original Wish lineage

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cbe0N

Name of its Father: Mana Power Wish

Name of its Mother: Ola Healthy Wish

It was given to: Alse15

Because: Alse is such a dear, she helped me with a surprise dragon for a DC friend here

and is glomping around a lot.

She had made quite a few peeps´ day and spreads happiness around.

With this dragonet, I wish her luck for her personal projects,

may all her wishes come true!

Thank you very much for the wish. I named the dragon "Romantic Dragons Loving Wish".

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Aloha Wishes

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MjTF8

Name of its Father: Aloha Wishes for Manao

Name of its Mother: Aloha Wishes for Hana

It was given to: StarSea

Because: Recently, I discovered in the Adoptables subforum a thread concerning Felisfire.

Thats a beta version game which is principally involved in breeding and designing different feline and cheetah species.

It´s very fancy and artistic and I have still to work through the manual yet it sounds very exciting.

StarSea helped me with all my really silly questions, got me settled in and sent me loads of items I have to find out what to use them for smile.gif

and she made sure a rookie like me didn´t feel lost - thank you so much, StarSea!

You spread Aloha around all the time - I know you great all the newbies similiar like this!

Now - Aloha nui nui to you!

Thank you Ulalena. smile.gif It makes me happy to help and what would the world be if there wasn't someone greeting the newbies? I have named your little wish "Aloha Hana Hulu". I'll make sure to take great care of her. wub.gif

And as I believe I never got to post up the wish from Mikki,

I have named the wish from this wish lineage "Hephaestus's Greek Wishes" (Would have been named after their son, but I don't think their son was a girl. xP So I named her after their son's wife). I'll be sure to take great care of it, and I've even reserved "Aphrodite's Greek Wishes" for when I get her a fitting mate. smile.gif

That´s a very beautiful name, StarSea, and so fitting since it means

"Wings of Creativity! wub.gif

smile.gif Now let's just hope that my CB wish pair finally decide to make an egg so I can name them and start sending out wishes. xP

Beautiful names indeed. smile.gif

@StarSea:

I'm a bit confused - you said you named your Ancient Greek Wish after the son's wife. But the name shown is "Hephaestus" - which is the son. Aphrodite is the wife. Did I get something wrong or should you switch names ?

And I do hope for your CBs to produce an egg soon, too. Looking forward to seeing your Wish-lineage among the active ones. smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

user posted image

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/A82EF

Name of its Father: Aloha Wishes for Mana

Name of its Mother: Aloha Wishes for Makia

It was given to: DarkDamsel09

Because: DarkDamsel is continually supporting me with wisdom and presents in Felisfire.

She gave me the beautiful Igneo Coldfire, a cat to die for!

She´s always very generous and looks a lot after us newbies.

She spreads Aloha around all day!

Mahalo nui loa, DD!

I just got this baby as a gift from Lantean_Pegasus.

user posted image

Forum Name: Deagle

Name of my lineage: Whishing Blue Eyes

Tagline: What does this mean?

Species of Dragons Used: Blusang Lindwurm X Tsunami Wyvern

Concept: What does this mean?

Edited by Deagle

user posted image

Forum Name: Lantean_Pegasus

Name of my Lineage: Three Wishes

Link to my New Wish: A little Royal Blue

Name of its Father: Prince Charming

Name of its Mother: Sheherazade

It was given to: Deagle

I tried to trade for a Summer with Autumn parents today. And when I next looked at my PM box there was a beautiful gift from Deagle. Just out of the blue. What a nice surprise ! And who delivers such a nice surprise to a complete stranger has earned the gift of Three Wishes. Thank you, Deagle, and use them wisely. wink.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Deagle:

"Tagline" means a short description of the topic of your Wish-lineage, if you have one.

It's like "The Wish lineage of legends and fairytales" for the Three Wishes, and usually hints at the name theme of the dragons or the thought behind the chosen breeds (like with "The Wish lineage to spread the joy of BSAs throughout the land") or the concept in which the Wishes are embedded (like "Wishes in the Spirit of Aloha"). You don't need to have one, but mostly it comes with the idea. For inspiration just look at the listed lineages on page one, the small explanations below the lineage-names are the taglines.

"Concept" is for anything you want to specify about your Wish lineage, like which breeds are preferred, if there is a naming scheme, if you want to give the Wishes under a special credo or the lineage is in honour of some specific quality that brings good feelings. In short: All the stuff you want to say, explain or define about your Wish lineage goes here. Since the idea of Wishes is that someone who got a Wish should be allowed and is welcome to breed offspring from it and gift it to others to spread the Wish lineage, this would be helpful for future participants of the lineage, too.

So - welcome to the Wishers, Deagle ! smile.gif

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand - I was given a new little Wish by Deagle ! She really doesn't loose time in spreading the joy of Wishes !

So I have the honour to present the very first little "Wishing Blue Eyes" dragon: A Blusang Lindwurm to be !

Thank you so much, Deagle - for the second time today ! I almost feel a little spoiled... wink.gif Just kidding - I'm really happy ! Thanks !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

PS: I'll get the update for the new Wishes and the new lineage on the first page right tomorrow, today was a bit of a long day.

user posted image

Link to my New Wish:http://dragcave.net/lineage/79Rvg

Name of its Father: Aloha Wishes for Manao

Name of its Mother: Aloha Wishes for Hana

It was given to: velvotq

Because: velvotq is an adorable artist. You can find his work in the original works section. His pictures are quite beautiful, energetic and inspiring and he´s doing them for free! I´m very excited to have one in the near future yet I´ll wait patiently. This "special for artists" little Aloha Wish was given to him to help the muse return!

Aloha nui to you, velvotq!

Hello and welcome, Deagle!

Good luck with your wishes! May they be fertile!

I was be- wished!

stogucheme gave me this little one today: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4EVXP

I think green and purple look great together! Wonder what mate I shall give the wish...

Thank you so much, stogucheme!

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Three Wishes

Link to my New Wish: A little Royal Blue

Name of its Father: Prince Charming

Name of its Mother: Sheherazade

It was given to: DragonLilly

Because:

Well, first of all DragonLilly is my best friend, with all the great implications this term stands for. For that alone she deserves dozens of dragons, but that would be a bit much I guess. wink.gif Secondly she gave me not only one of the original Wishes, but many other beautiful dragons, too, just to help me out or brighten my day. And last, but not least, I know she likes this lineage, and especially "Prince Charming", so I think she should have an offspring just for her scroll. Dear DragonLilly - I grant you "Three Wishes", use them wisely (I know you will). May the little dragon bring you luck for many happy endings. smile.gif

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Hello everyone! smile.gif

Some time ago I was gifted by my lovely friend SnowSherry a little Purple hatchling, Fertility Wishes, descending from the Aloha Wishes for Malu x Aloha Wishes for Huna pair. I was really glad to continue the line for sending my little wishes to awesome people I know and did my best for starting to breed them as soon as I could. Despite a new release and some unsuccessful breedings, finally I have this pretty baby that is waiting to being transfered to its new house, where it will make company to another awesome friend I made here biggrin.gif

Thank you for making this thread! It's really a nice idea, I'm sure my giftees will be glad to receive my little wishes together with my best friendly thoughts <3

EDIT: The Purple hatchling was successfully delivered to the sweet Ae0nian! <3

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Hear! Hear!

It´s my great honour and pleasure to present to you the firstborn son of two royal ancestors:

Three Wishes True Love's Kiss

And his best friend and nestmate:

To say Thank you

They will, as soon as they are grown, take the quest of making good people happy!

Edited by DragonLilly

@MisunderstoodDreamer:

Welcome amongst the Wishers ! May your Wish bring you all the best. smile.gif And it's great to see you have found people who deserve good wishes, too. I took the liberty to include your (and SnowSherry's) pair on the first page.

-------------------------------------

user posted image

Name of my Lineage: Beautiful Wishes, SnowSherry's lineage

Link to my New Wish: A Summer

Name of its Father: Thereios Lanteis

Name of its Mother: Wish de Mirage

It was given to: Snowytoshi

Because:

Snowytoshi bred beautiful lineages and gifts offspring away in the Even gen thread. I was given a wonderful Nebula (Though she took the wrong colour, of course sad.gif , but hey, she still looks great !), just for asking. Someone who spreads so beautiful dragons by giving people nice gifts definitely deserves good wishes, and the name of the lineage is all the more fitting.

Thank you, Snowytoshi - Beautiful Wishes to you !

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@MisunderstoodDreamer:

Welcome amongst the Wishers ! May your Wish bring you all the best. smile.gif And it's great to see you have found people who deserve good wishes, too. I took the liberty to include your (and SnowSherry's) pair on the first page.

Thank you so much for doing it and fore the welcome! :3

I'm new to this thread, so I was confused about how to report breedings rolleyes.gif Next time I will use the same form you used in your post happy.gif

See you soon, Best Wishes to everyone! <3

user posted image

Forum Name: DragonLilly

Name of my Lineage: Original Wish

Link to my New Wish: http://dragcave.net/lineage/OlGhP

Name of its Father: Al Shukran Thanks so much

Name of its Mother: Al Fadlak Wish for Good Wishes

It was given to:DarkDamsel09

Because: She's a very nice and generous Person who helpes Newbies a lot.

user posted image

Forum Name: Ae0nian

Name of my lineage: Good & Pure Wishes

Tagline: May All Your Good and Pure Wishes Come True!

Species of Dragons Used: Heartseekers, Reds, Red Dorsals

Concept:

Good & Pure Wishes, coming from deep within our hearts, are intended to cheer up, support, encourage people, they are meant for, and to brighten up their day! laugh.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be comprised of:

Pure Love Wish D'Aeon

Pure Happiness Wish D'Aeon

Pure Joy Wish D'Aeon

Pure Delight Wish D'Aeon

Good Health Wish D'Aeon

Good Will Wish D'Aeon

Good Luck Wish D'Aeon

Good Fortune Wish D'Aeon

These simple words, if spoken with sincerity, respect and good intention, have the secret power to reach deeply to people's souls and help them pursue their dearest dreams!

Good & Pure Wishes can truly work miracles! So let us send these simple, but very important wishes to kind and generous people to warm up their heart and thank them for their awesome kindness! wub.gif

The "Good & Pure Wishes" lineage will be heart-shaped, like this one.

I'm planning to send people 4th gen offsprings with a meaning of "I'm sending you all these Good and Pure Wishes from the bottom of my heart!" wub.gif

The CBs, that will take part in my lineage, are

Chocolatey HeartBreaker (Heartseeker)

Bittersweet Chocolate Truffle (Heartseeker)

Pure Love Wish D'Aeon (Red, female)

Pure Happiness Wish D'Aeon (Red, female)

Pure Joy Wish D'Aeon (Red Dorsal, female)

Pure Delight Wish D'Aeon (Red Dorsal, male)

Except for the Heartseekers, all the dragons in the lineage will be named after one of the wishes, enumerated above.

And I'm very happy to present my two firstlings of this lineage (both 2d gens) biggrin.gif --->

Number 1 (will be influenced male and take the name of Good Health Wish D'Aeon)

Number 2 (will be influenced female and take the name of Good Will Wish D'Aeon)

I would love to participate in this beautiful project and very much hope my lineage and its concept will be approved!

May all your wishes and dreams come true!

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Hello and a warm welcome Ae0nian!

I really love your Idea of Wishes! Hope the parents give you just the offspring you need!

And you got 2 heartseekers, you lucky one!

I'm green with envy wink.gif

Edited by DragonLilly

Hello and a warm welcome Ae0nian!

I really love your Idea of Wishes! Hope the parents give you just the offspring you need!

And you got 2 heartseekers, you lucky one!

I'm green with envy  wink.gif

DragonLilly, thank you for the warm welcome!!

I'm very happy to be able to join your project, thank you for approving my idea! <33

As for the heartseekers, I'd be glad to gift you a 2d gen hearseeker when their mating period comes biggrin.gif (The Valentine Day's holiday).

One of my heartseekers has already been spoken for, while another one is open for requests! You're welcome to choose a prefereable mate for him and I'll try them beforehand to prevent refusals <3

I still lack a lot of cb holidays and can easily understand you here sad.gif

Best Wishes to everyone!

Edited by Ae0nian

Hello fellow Wishers !

I just managed to update the first page (finally !). So all Wishes up to now should be included, and the "Beautiful Wishes" finally got their description. (Thank you, SnowSherry !)

I have another Wish underway, but it has to arrive at the new home before I'll announce it here. My own "Three Wishes", however, are as stubborn as they used to be and didn't give me an egg for ages... sad.gif

@Ae0nian:

Welcome to the Wishers ! It's great to see you here, and I love your idea for the Good & Pure Wishes, the structure and names as well as the choice of breeds. (Heartseekers ! I just love Heartseekers ! They are so beautiful ! wub.gif ) So good luck with breeding, may we see the first of your Wishes soon. (I included you in the "Coming soon" category for now.)

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Hello fellow Wishers !

I just managed to update the first page (finally !).

@Ae0nian:

Welcome to the Wishers ! It's great to see you here, and I love your idea for the Good & Pure Wishes, the structure and names as well as the choice of breeds. (Heartseekers ! I just love Heartseekers ! They are so beautiful ! wub.gif ) So good luck with breeding, may we see the first of your Wishes soon. (I included you in the "Coming soon" category for now.)

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

@Lantean_Pegasus, my Best Wishes to you! happy.gif

Thank you for welcoming me and including my little project in the "Coming soon" category! laugh.gif I also hope that my dragons cooperate well and allow me to send my first Good & Pure Wishes soon enough! <33

So far I've already arrived at the 3d gen, and now all I need is good luck with getting another 3d gen red baby from this pair (the last "element", needed to complete my heart-structured lineage and start breeding Good & Pure Wishes smile.gif) which will be mated with this red lady.

Edited by Ae0nian

user posted image

Forum Name: SnowSherry

Name of my Lineage: Beautiful Wishes

Link to my New Wish: Sylver Mike Chou-Chou of Lemar

Name of its Father: Golden Wish

Name of its Mother: Ice Girl

It was given to: MisunderstoodDreamer

Because: She rocks <3 and is a very loving owner of cats

user posted image

Forum Name: SnowSherry

Name of my Lineage: Beautiful Wishes