cattygal210

~Superheroes vs Villains~

Sawyer smiled slightly, a strange gesture that she hadn't used in weeks. She pressed some hidden button on her advanced bow, and it compacted to about the size of a flashlight, only part of the middle of the bow showing. She tucked it into a compartment in her quiver, and shifted her weight slightly. "Don't worry, I'm like you." Sawyer said calmly. She took off her jacket, and wings slowly spotted from her shoulder blades. They had to maneuver their way out of her tank top, but eventually, they were completely grown. Not realizing that her tank top Advertized the closed circus, Sawyer Tucked her hair behind her ears.

terra groaned as she suddenly lost control of her rock. she leaped from the remains and crashed into the dirt. she rolled a bit until she hit a tree. she then stood up, scratched and covered in dirt. her hands lit up as she lifted nearby rocks

Kiah's gaze was plastered on the girl with bright red hair. She. Had. Wings! Just like him! He mouth tore from it's rusted shut place and hung open a bit. She was also form the circus! How cool was that? He'd always wanted to join the circus as a kid, but never found the courage to do so. He was about to speak when he heard a shattering rock in the distance. The same direction the other girl had taken off to. His head swiveled back to the girl with wings. Was she in on this? What was happening?

"What's going on?"

He asked, flying over to her, noting he had to look up to her.

Sawyer's head whipped to the sound of the rock 'exploding'. What had just happened? Rocks don't shatter into many peices by themselves! The confusion and sudden surprise in her eyes showed that she had no clue what was going on. "I have honestly no clue." she answered. Looking down at Kiah, she smiled gently. "You Do know that I'm just a shape-shifter, right? I can turn into anything I can imagine." Sawyer's voice was slightly confused.

"I have honestly no clue."

His brow furrowed. He should probably go check out what happened. that girl might be hurt. The tall young lady smiled at him.

"You Do know that I'm just a shape-shifter, right? I can turn into anything I can imagine."

His lips parted, one finger pointed at her in shock, but nothing escaped his throat. He'd have to figure this out later!

"No. I've got to go."

He launched poorly off his good leg, lopsidedly, he'd never had to launch with a bad leg before. He rose high up into the mountain top, and saw the girl lying on the ground, her hands a glow. And a man taring after her with the speed of a stag, acting like a crazy man. What in the world is going on? He landed a few feet in front of the crazy guy, between him and the girl.

"What's going on?"

He asked calmly, leaning heavily on his good leg.

Sawyer hastily put her jacket back on, and raced after him. She didn't care if he left, she didn't even know him. What intrigued her, was the destroyed rock, and how it was destroyed. The winged shap-shifter knelt by the remains of the rock, and shuffled around in it. Honestly, Sawyer didn't care about the action in front her. All Sawyer was interested in was the rock, and didn't care about anything unless it involved her. She was raised only to care for herself, for that was the way she survived. Sawyer finally found the melted remain oof something that was obviously a bullet. "This was an assassination. There is someone else." the girl concluded rashly.

Edited by shadow_claw

terra looked at him frustrated and said, 'i-idk!!! one minute im flying and the next im being attacked!' she saw he was hurt and said, 'you need to get out of here! its not safe! your gonna get hurt.'

Blake made a black gas around him and Terra. He shot out napalm near Kiah and the ginger. He lit a match and threw it in the worse than oil substance. It exploded in a fiery, glorious blaze.

DaVinci touched his headset. " Blake, lighten up. Ones a shape shifter. I have had to deal with that before. Use poison if possible." He got his hands back on his rifle and aimed for the gingers bi-cep. He shot and hit though how hard it hit was a mystery.

(( Catty Girl. If you would please, can you fix your posts? Not the ones already posted but any that are coming up. I mean that you should use capitals and ". I do realize that this is FreeForm, but it is still nice to have good grammar. And you can't say that your dyslexic. Your not misspelling things, your just not using capitals, ", or ' at all/properly.))

Edited by 9pmg5665

Sawyer was thrown backwards by the impact of the Napalm, her ears ringing. As she assumed, they were being attacked. There was a near silent noise, and before she could react, a bullet impacted her left arm. Crying out in anger and pain, Sawyer grabbed her bow, which expanded to its full size. She discovered that her shooting was terrible with her wounded arm, for she couldn't hold the bow steady. Blood ran down her arm rather quickly, making the shape-shifter grimace.

The explosion of the weapon crashed into Kiah, sending him flying backwards. His ears heard nothing for a while, all but the sounding of some continuous bell ringing loudly in his ears. Kiah rose slowly from the place he had landed, but it was too late, for an ebony mass surrounded the girl and crazy man. And less than a second later, it went up in flames like the sun. He stood hastily, dashing away from the leaping flame's reach, he still caught fire. He patted his leg rapidly, trying to suffocate the flames that had his pants of fire. His entire body ached, and he faltered, he saw the Shape-shifter fall, blood rushing down her arm. Someone had a gun. There were two of them. He flew to her, unable to do anything for the other girl.

"Shape-shifter!"

He cried, he didn't know how loudly, he couldn't even hear himself at the moment, he placed a hand on her shoulder trying to steady her, mistakenly. He felt her pain rushing through his blood as he made the action, and heard her curse in her thoughts. He jerked his hand away, cringing.

(I'll try but its nearly impossible on this 3ds. I'm still getting used to it so, sorry.)

Terra coughed, choking in the smoke. She heard an explosion right beside her but avoided. She yelled to the attacker, "What do you want from me?! Stop hurting innocent people, just take me!"

Raven started meditating on a rock once again.

Violet was off on a morning jog

Edited by cattygal210

Sawyer instinctively whipped her head around to where someone had touched her, and called out her power. She clutched her powerful bow so hard her knuckles on her left hand were white. The other hand was busy loading an arrow. When the arrow was loaded, Sawyer fired at the ground, causing the arrow's explosive tip to, well explode, rocketing her into the air. She grabbed the stranger along with her, opening her wings to propell both of them into the air. Sawyer's bright red hair was in the air around her, making a sort of firey mane.

(( A 3DS is hard to manage. For a tip on posting, you only have to post somebody that's currently involved in a situation that's active.))

DaVinci activated a stealth drive for himself. He aimed towards the ginger.

Blake sprayed sleeping gas at Terra's face while gassing the area in black gas. He covered the area with oil and lit another match again.

Kiah yelped when the Shifter let loose an arrow at the earth, exploding in their faces and, sending them both flying as she spread her wings, grabbing him with a surprisingly iron grasp. Kiah shuddered, her thoughts and actions were pulsing through him like they were his own. He needed to get away from her, now! Such a powerful pain swept over him through her and because of the connection, he ripped himself from her grasp, snapping his wings open so he would not plummet to the earth. He beat his feathery wings coated in black hard to keep himself from being thrown back again as yet another wave of air battered at him as it struck. Another fire had been lit.

Sawyer had to force a shift that would protect herself. Scales spread across her body, and her wings became leathery, and the feathers seemed to melt away. She had seemed to become a dragon-like person, and she let out an angry roar as another bullet hit her powerful scales, leaving her unharmed. Confusion spread across Sawyer's face when Kia started to seemingly panic.

Kiah breathed heavily, his heart galloping away in his chest. He cradled his head as a head ache swept over him, that was a bit too close for comfort. He couldn't hear much, still, though his insensitivity was fading. He wished he was deaf when The Shifter roared her triumph as she shifted to a dragon-humanoid creature. He pressed his hands over his ears, hard, wishing he could rip them off and throw them away. He parted his eyes slowly when she was done, seeing the confusion spread across her face like the fire below he didn't know why she was confused. But he couldn't explain anything at the moment, that girl was still down there in the flames! Was he perhaps too late to do anything for her?

"What about the girl? Did you see her?"

He cried, he had no idea how loudly, his ears no ringing from the Shifter's incredibly loud roar.

((May I join?))

Birth Name: Sebastian Abt

Nickname: Entity

Hero/Villain: Has a rather odd set of values. Seems closer to a 'villain'.

Powers: Can turn into 3 forms (male human, female human, or a wisp of gold vapor), and levitation of itself and objects.

Weakness: The Entity/Sebastian is often distracted and daydreaming most of the time. One gets the feeling he may not be all there, which is true. As a result, it has gaps in its logic normal people would not have, and more often than not can fail to recognize a threat until its about to harm him. Human forms are at the strength of a normal human adult.

Personality: In short, Entity is cuckoo. It tends to space out in non-combat situations. Even in combat, it might do this. Entity's decisions are almost entirely made for the heck of it, and its pretty calm most of the time. It really doesn't see the casual destruction of landmarks, 'borrowing' of property, or collateral damage (read:killing people) to be that bad.

History: Sebastian was born into a family of German heritage and led a pretty normal life. Aside from a bar fight and some speeding tickets, he got little trouble. At 25, he decided to buy some tiny crystal balls as a joke gift. The crystal balls turned out to hold some funny power. When Sebastian accidentally tossed one at a wall, it blasted a huge hole in the wall. He knew something was up, and decided to contact the police. Before he could do so, the spheres let out a strange white light. The next moment, he was a little bit of gold gas. He discovered he could morph into other forms, and kept his secret from others by remaining a guy. Over the months though, his sanity and former personality crumbled...

Other: Has rudimentary knowledge on first aid and wielding a rifle. He doesn't really have any guns, though.

Looks: As a guy, it looks like a blond haired man in his 20's with large brown eyes. The woman from also has brown eyes blond hair, but it's bobbed. His other form looks like...well, a gold gaseous wisp. His weapons, 5 small (magical?) crystal orbs sometimes orbit around his forms like little asteroids.

(Accepted smile.gif)

Terra was surrounded by flames and had inhaled excessive amounts of smoke while unconscious. She still lay there motionless.

Blake dragged her out of the back of the smoke and put her on a helicopter that DaVinci made. He threw the match on the oil and napalm as an even bigger explosion filled the area. While dirt and dust filled the air, Blake got into the chopper. It took off and eventually landed in a heli-pad surrounded by dirt. DaVinci placed Terra in a tube and put an oxygen mask over her face. The tube glowed and fell to a lab. DaVinci fell in an elevator and started working on a computer while Blake walked to a watch post.

Sawyer snapped her jaws angrily, and landed a while away. She shifted back with minimal effort, because it seriously drained her to shift for so long. She shrank her now down, and put it back innto her quiver. Putting her hand on the wound, Sawyer started to run. Where she was going, she didn't care.

Terra slowly gained consciousness. She opened her eyes. She went to move and she hit her head. She groaned. "What the-" She then banged on the container she was in, panicking.

Sawyer saw the chopper fly across the air, and decided To run after it. It was more like stumbling because of her weakness, but the girl eventually reached her motorcycle at her apartment bit fr from the woods. Shuffling through her pockets, she pulled out some keys, and started up the bike. She kicked up the kickstand, and sped away, blood spattering from her wound as she drove off.

Blake grabbed a rocket launcher and aimed for the dragon.

"Well Terra, the scan says that you have strength and rock working? Well then you are of no use to me. Good bye." DaVinci smashed a red button and the chanmer launched out of the area and hit the dragon right on the face.

"Then you seem quite, explosive."