Skellybones

Wonderland

'Like this.' Isa signed.

"Like this, she said," Lea explained.

Isa pulled on a vine and the top of the tree was pulled away to reveal the sky. She held onto the vine and tied it to some wood.

"Whao. How long did it take for you to make this?" Lea asked with amazement.

'Not long, I was planning to build this in the real world ages ago. So I had the blueprints memorized. All I had to do was get the materials, there's plenty in Wonderland.' she signed back.

The thing's eyes glowed, iluminating running animals. It reared up onto it's hind legs, surveying everything. Throwing it's head back, it let out a cry. A strangled cry that surrounded Wonderland. Nothing else made a noise.

(( Whoa sorry I did not even see that this had replies. ))

Farrin watched, amazed as the girl pulled the tree apart to reveal the sky. 'Oh.' she murmured. Throwing her hand to her lips she stuck to fingers in her mouth and whistled for Malum. Her whistle split the air, and hung there for a moment before Malum's head appeared in the opening. Slowly he understood and closed his wings a bit. Nervously Farrin glanced at the base she was standing on, hoping it would hold his weight. Getting her message Malum opened his wings cautiously as he got inside. Running over to where Malum now awkwardly hovered, Farrin began to pull the girl off of him. She held most of her weight, but her feet hit the ground sharply. She was just about to turn around to ask where to lay the girl down when a blood curdling screech filled the air. She stopped dead in her tracks, all of wonderland seemed to stand still. She stood there, holding an unconscious girl by the arms, listening to the still sounds of the world and staring at two strangers with an overly scared expression.

Isa and Lea heard the weird cry that sounded in wonderland. Isa looked around and and everything seemed to have gone quiet. She looked at Farrin to see her fear refelcted on the oter girl's face. Lea narrowed his eyes and looked up. He loosened the vine and the tree sprang back.

Shey hissed in pain as it spiked through her feet. Her vision was clouded again. She'd better get back into bed, or she'll end up sleeping on the floor. So Shey Stumbled back into her room, falling into her bed.

Diana shivered as she heard the cry. Fizz hid in the eaves of the nest while Mischief hissed and curled herself up even tighter against Scarr. "Missy! What's wrong?!" she asked worriedly.

Skarr narrowed his eyes and Rock cuddled her children closer to her. The cry rang in his ears and he stroked Mischeif. He looked at Rock and her kids.

"It's okay, it's okay..." Skarr told the young Huzzards.

The thing let out another cry, followed by a series of shorter ones. It's eyes locked on a skez, paralized with fear. It would not live to see another day. The thing had no mercy for anything. Not even the lands it lived in. Nothing.

Diana cupped Fizz's panicking body in her hands as the cries continued. "What IS that thing?" she asked to no one in particular.

((I think I'm gonna restart this with improved descriptions, plot and everything...

Can be closed once I've copied it onto my computer or something, I'll update this post when I have.

Needs to be closed now.))

Edited by Shadowwolf6