Skellybones

Wonderland

As Isa was pulled down, she let out a silent gasp. Lea crouched beside them, careful to keep quiet. Isa said in hand motions, " What is that? By the way, you guys can stay at my camp."

Skarr looked down from Rock's back and saw someone else riding on their own creature.

Shey shook her head, putting her finger to her lips in a motion of silence. She pointed to the direction of the hooves.

"Harvaskar," She whispered. "They're very bad."

((Put it up, hadn't put it up before, must have forgotten xd.png))

((you put Swarrowlings in the animal section instead of the birds and I still don't know what they look like...))

((Sorry guys))

Farrin looked around to see if she could catch a glimpse of the other wonderlanders. She saw some movement in a bush nearby and tapped Malum so he would stop. Quietly Farrin hopped down, keeping hold of her readied bow, and motioned for Malum to walk with her. As Malum folded his great wings into his body Farrin dropped into a low crouch and began to stalk towards the bush. She stuck the upper limb of her bow into the brush and pulled it back. She righted herself and slung her bow on her back, they weren't a threat, so far as she could tell. Signaling for Malum to stand beside her she greeted the three people with a curt, 'Hello.'

With a fes wift movements, Shey had readied her bow. She had seen the other human sheath her bow, but she didn't trust the harvaskar. Shey pointed her arrow at it, targeting it's chest. Her eyes narrowed.

"What are you doing with a harvaskar?" she questioned, her eyes only flashing towards the girl.

At the sight of the bow a fire had lit in Malum's eyes and a spark of anxiety flashed in Farrin's. She did not need Malum going on a rampage right now and she did not want to fight anyone either. Quickly Farrin whispered to Malum 'Do not attack them, they do not understand.' Quickly Farrin stepped between the arrow and Malum, trying to reassure both parties. 'If you would lower your bow, you would see why I have this Harvaskar with me,' she informed the girl, 'He is more or less tame toward me, but I highly doubt he will take well to an arrow aimed at his chest.' Farrin stayed where she was, her hair flowing in a soft breeze, in defense of Malum.

Shey growled slightly. "I will not lower my bow until you tell my why. I see this havaskar as a threat. Like the many others I have had to evade. Like the skezes I've had to kill. Like everything in this place," Shey's voice got quiter as she said this. "And just because he is tame to you, it doesn't mean he will be the same to the rest of us."

Farrin let out a growl of her own and grasped the hilt of her long, wooden sword. Farrin turned to Malum and said to him as well as to the others 'Malum, if you please, lay down and show that you pose no threat to these people.' Malum looked from Farrin to the others and reluctantly he backed up and crouched down to the ground, until he was on his belly with his tail wrapped around his forelegs. Farrin whipped around to the girl and scoffed 'There, now will you put down your weapon. he will not do anything.'

Skarr and Rock watched from above, finding the scene very amusing. Rock flew in circles like a vulture that had spotted a dead animal.

---

Isa stood up, brushing herself off and began talking rapidly in hand motions.

"I believe we should trust her. We must stick together if we are going to survive. Tell me, how did you get to know your friend here? What is its name?" she said, with her hands.

Lea sat up to watched, not too concerned.

Farrin watched, confused as the girl began signing to her. She looked at her with a sorry expression saying, 'I'm sorry, I don't understand..' She whipped her head to the boy and asked, 'Do you know what she is trying to say?' She felt bad that she could not understand the girl, and couldn't help but look at the ground.

"Hmm?" Lea asked, as he wasn't paying any attention.

Isa tapped him on the shoulder and signed to him, telling him to translate.

"oh, okay. She says to you, 'How did you get to know your friend here? What's its name?' and she tells you," he pointed at Shey, "That we should trust each other."

Isa nodded.

---

Overhead, Rock let out a screech.

Shey's eyes narrowed further.

"That damned bird..." she muttered, pointing her bow upwards instead. "If I ever see it again...".

She turned back towards the girl. "I'm osrry to say that I won't trust that harvaskar for a while. This is Wonderland we're speaking about. Any of us could come out at any-" Shey dropped down. Her breathing had slowed. She had returned to Earth.

Shey opened her eyes, the siight of her room, her home was reassuring. But it was also bad. This could mean the people there could do anything to her in Wonderland. And she would be able to feel it.

Farrin was just about to start explaining her situation with Malum when the girl in front of her collapsed. She knew exactly what this meant, and this was a bad time and place to do it. She looked at each of the two people standing in front of her and then back to the girl on the ground. She knew that they couldn't carry her far, what with it getting dark and the skezes lurking around, so she decided on a plan of action. She gestured to Malum and when he was near her she said 'Malum, I know that she was just pointing a bow at you, but we must help her. The skezes will get her if we don't.' Malum looked at her for a moment before he seemingly nodded. She grabbed the girl's arms, but could not lift her all the way onto Malum. She looked at the boy and asked, 'Could you help me?'

((I wanna give him a pet now...))

Lea nodded, "Okay."

Lea picked her without help. Despite his weak appearance, he was quite strong. He gently lifted her onto the Harvasker. Isa watched quietly without speaking, well, she couldn't speak.

Up ahead, Rock flew further away from them. Skarr had told Rock to find them shelter. That was easy for her. Rock flew towards a nest resting on the mountains. Inside the nest, there were several small Huzards. As Skarr climbed in, they huddled round him in a welcoming way. Smiling, Skarr fed them with what he had caught today. He and Rock worked as a pair to help her children. He ate some plants instead and sat beside the baby Huzards, watching them eat and play.

Farrin watched the boy walk to her and almost completely take over. Her hands dropped to her side, and she felt a bit embarrassed. Shaking away her unnecessary feelings she patted Malum's shoulder. Quickly she asked the other two people, 'I haven't a camp near here, does she, or either of you?' It was sort of a lie, as she did not want strangers in her camp, but also truthful. She looked up at the sky, knowing that they would not have much time to get to a shelter before they were surrounded by creatures of the night.

Isa signed with her hands.

"'I have many camps here, we can go to any one of them.' is what she's saying," Lea translated, "'The nearest isn't far away from here.'" Lea said. Isa pointed to a forestry area and began running that way. Lea followed

Farrin silently cast a glance at Malum and started after them. She could not help wondering what she was doing. This was not like her at all. She broke into a run so she was walking beside the boy. She looked over at him and asked, 'What's your name?'

"Lea," Lea told her without looking at her, "What's yours?" he asked. Isa kept running, ignoring the conversation. They were going deeper into the woods and she climbed up a tree. Looking around, she pulled on a vine. She smiled, satisfied that it was strong enough.

Hey, didn't notice that this was moved! I is joining!

Username: greenglassesgal

Name: Diana

Age they appear in Wonderland: 18

What country they come from: America

Appearance: Diana (normal) Diana (wonderland)

Personality: A little bit sad at all times. Kind of cold. Does show a soft side to people who she likes and is always happy with animals. She is clever for her age. Her personality may change, though...

History: she was always happy like an average child, until her parents were caught up in a bank robbery and got murdered. From then on, her life just got worse. Her friends and the rest of her classmates all got killed on a field trip that she was absent from, when the school bus crashed. Her two remaining grandparents died after battling cancer. She is now stuck with her constantly busy uncle and two abusive cousins. To occupy herself, she spent time reading in the library and spending time helping out at the local animal shelter. She prefers Wonderland to the real world.

Other: owns a slingshot that she is very good with. Also knows a bit of self defense. Has been in Wonderland since her 11th birthday. Is technically american born Chinese. Has tamed a Damon (named Mischief) and a Nimrod (named Fizz), but only because they were runts in the first place and their own kind abandoned them.

Edited by greenglassesgal

((no, I just saw this RP in the unapproved section and waited for it to get approved. Didn't actually notice it till now))