Skellybones

Wonderland

Hey, didn't notice that this was moved! I is joining!

Username: greenglassesgal

Name: Diana

Age they appear in Wonderland: 18

What country they come from: America

Appearance: Diana (normal) Diana (wonderland)

Personality: A little bit sad at all times. Kind of cold. Does show a soft side to people who she likes and is always happy with animals. She is clever for her age. Her personality may change, though...

History: she was always happy like an average child, until her parents were caught up in a bank robbery and got murdered. From then on, her life just got worse. Her friends and the rest of her classmates all got killed on a field trip that she was absent from, when the school bus crashed. Her two remaining grandparents died after battling cancer. She is now stuck with her constantly busy uncle and two abusive cousins. To occupy herself, she spent time reading in the library and spending time helping out at the local animal shelter. She prefers Wonderland to the real world.

Other: owns a slingshot that she is very good with. Also knows a bit of self defense. Has been in Wonderland since her 10th birthday. Is technically american born Chinese. Has tamed a Damon (named Mischief) and a Nimrod (named Fizz), but only because they were runts in the first place and their own kind abandoned them.

((Denied, she's too young...))

((Hey, Shadow, I found a mistake in the first post! You put 'untilyou'))

'My name is Farrin, it is nice to meet you Lea.' she replied. Farrin noticed that the boy would not look at her but she did not pay it much attention. She glanced back at Malum who was still trudging along with them. She flashed him a smile and turned back just in time to see the girl climbing a tree. 'Should we follow her? Oh! I almost forgot, what is her name?' she asked, a bit embarrassed.

Lea shrugged.

"Hey!" he called. Isa looked down. He signed, 'what's your name'

"I...s...a" she signed back.

"Isa," Lea told Farrin, turning to look at her this time, "And, I think we should follow her."

He began climbing as well. Isa climbed higher until she disappeared into the leaves.

Farrin watched closely trying to make something of the sign language, but it was pointless. Farrin ran after Lea as he headed for the tree. When she got to it's trunk she simply looked up. She had never really climbed too many trees, but she would have to try. Before she started her ascent, she looked at Malum. He jerked his head at her and she told him 'I guess you'll have to fly, I hope you do not mind.' In response Malum stamped a foreleg then quickly flicked his wings open. Jerking his shoulders to make sure the girl would not fall he gave the air three hard slaps from his wings before he was airborne. Once he was he flew to the top of the tree and hovered there. Farrin watched as her friend flew off and wished he could have taken her too. Silently she looked at the tree's trunk again before taking her first hand hold. Slowly, but steadily she began to make her way up to where the others had gone.

Isa arrived on a large platform made out of wood. It was very well sheltered and the leaves around hid it well. There was a roof like structure that covered half of it. Isa dumped her stuff down and went under the roof.

Lea brushed himself off as he arrived.

Hey, didn't notice that this was moved! I is joining!

Username: greenglassesgal

Name: Diana

Age they appear in Wonderland: 18

What country they come from: America

Appearance: Diana (normal) Diana (wonderland)

Personality: A little bit sad at all times. Kind of cold. Does show a soft side to people who she likes and is always happy with animals. She is clever for her age. Her personality may change, though...

History: she was always happy like an average child, until her parents were caught up in a bank robbery and got murdered. From then on, her life just got worse. Her friends and the rest of her classmates all got killed on a field trip that she was absent from, when the school bus crashed. Her two remaining grandparents died after battling cancer. She is now stuck with her constantly busy uncle and two abusive cousins. To occupy herself, she spent time reading in the library and spending time helping out at the local animal shelter. She prefers Wonderland to the real world.

Other: owns a slingshot that she is very good with. Also knows a bit of self defense. Has been in Wonderland since her 11th birthday. Is technically american born Chinese. Has tamed a Damon (named Mischief) and a Nimrod (named Fizz), but only because they were runts in the first place and their own kind abandoned them.

((Accepted xd.png))

Shey stood up, still a bit light-headed from returning to Earth. She stumbled to the door, and yanked it open. She would have to at least say hello to her mother before she was pulled back into Wonderland... She came to her parent's room, and stumbled inside.

((Uhh, right now the others are in Isa's treehouse, Shey is on Earth. Not that much has happened. They're generally all together. Appart from Skarr. He's still flying around, I think...)

((ooo! In that case...))

Diana squinted at the sky. The faint outline of a Huzzard was flying around. She readied her slingshot. She didn't want to kill it, she just wanted to scare it away. She liked Huzzards, but she didn't want to be around if it went on a rampage. Narrowing her eyes at the moving figure, she let go of the stone.

((WOOT! WATCHING THE OPENING CEREMONY FOR THE OLYPICS! Also, ORLY? Then in that case...))

Diana watched with satisfaction as the Huzzard flew away. She gave a short whistle, and Fizz, her tame Nimrod, hopped onto her shoulder. Mischief, her tame Damon, followed shortly behind her. Gathering a few more good-sized pebbles, she walked off in a different direction. That Huzzard could come back any moment. As luck would have it, she just happened to spot a slightly hidden Huzzard nest. She was always prone to bad luck. A walking, bad luck curse as her cousins would put it. Squinting, she saw what seemed to be a... young man? Worrying more about the birds than the boy, she climbed onto a low ledge, straining to get a better look.

((Same! It was awesome! I saw my friend on tv.... SHE HELD DA TORCH MAN!!!!))

Skarr patted Rock as he watched her children feed. Their father had been killed by one of the other wanders of wonderland. He looked down and saw another person, climbing up. He narrowed his eyes at her.

Something walked through Wonderland. It hunted, killing, eating. It's footsteps almost shook the ground. It's cry moved everything away. It's hunger drove every creature that crossed it's path to death. It's watchfull eyes, red with anger and hate, surveyed the deep forests, wondering what it should destroy first. It opened t's mouth, tasting the air. It searched for something new to kill...

((AWESOME!!! I didn't expect them to sing "Pretty Bubbles" tho. ))

Diana froze when she saw the guy looking at her. She ducked behind a boulder pathetically. Realizing it was too late, she peered out from behind the boulder. Finally, she shyly stepped into view.

"What are you doing here?" Skarr asked. His eyes narrowed and was prepared to defend the nest at the cost of his life. His knife slid from its sheath. Rock looked at her, trying to judge if this girl was a threat or not.

"Sorry!" said Diana. "I didn't mean to disturb you!" This was why she preferred to be alone with her animals. Then, noticing the knife in the boy's hand, she grabbed for a stone in her pocket. "What were you planning to do with those Huzzards?" she asked suspiciously. She hoped that he wasn't going to kill them. Or her, for that matter.

"What do you mean?" Skarr asked, tearing some meat from the prey he had caught today so that the Huzzard chicks could swallow better.

"I could ask the same thing," he said, noticing the stone. Rock went back to tending to her kids. Skarr came out from the nest and said, "You should go."

Diana breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the man feeding the Huzzards. "Thank goodness. I thought that they were dead for sure!" she exclaimed, before realizing that she had an audience. "You heard that, right?" she asked in a flat voice. Man, she was unlucky.

"Yes," Skarr replied, smiling with amusement,"you thought I was gonna kill them, right?"

He climbed back into the nest.

"You're very like me. You like animals more than humans, don't you?" he asked.

Diana sadly stared off into the distance. "I guess you could say that..." She looked hesitantly at the nest. "May I?"

"Sure, I guess. If Rock lets you," Skarr said, mentioning to the Huzzard mother. Rock looked over at the sound of her name and stared into Diana's eyes. Skarr patted her, making sure she wouldn't attack if she thought the girl was a danger. Rock then nodded and turned back to her kids.

Diana gingerly climbed into the nest. Mischief curled up next to Scarr and promptly fell asleep. Fizz hovered for a while, before he landed and inspected Rock's nest. Diana watched the chicks guzzle up the food. "They're growing up well," she noted out loud.

To her relief, Farrin had finally made it to the wooden structure. She pulled herself onto it's dusty planks and immediately dropped to the ground. She was unbearably tired and realized that soon she may slip back to earth. For a moment she looked around, taking in the fact that the tree domed perfectly over the base. It really was the perfect place to make a camp. No one would ever expect there to be a structure in the middle of a treetop. With a small smile on her face she looked at the other two, and after a moment of thought said, 'How do you expect we are to get the girl in here?'