jessnbuck31

Yum or Yuck!

8 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

uh.......sounds disgusting actually q:

I wouldn't actually know, my mom bought some but I haven't built up the courage to try it. It looks kinda like animal fur in the bottle, though. LOL

Yum!

Grilled egg and cheese sandwich, with mayo and mustard.

Yuck. I only eat grilled cheese with sliced black olives inside, because I'm weird.

Lamb shanks cooked so rare they're almost raw?

Yuck. I'm picky with burgers. 

Gummy candy? (fruit snacks, gummi worms, etc)

Yuck, I guess. I've tried it once but I can't really remember... apparently it wasn't a favourite of mine, anyway.

Ginger beer (non-alcoholic)?

Very yum!

...or not because @Lagie was quicker. Mushrooms are not for me, really, except maybe chanterelles. XD

Persimmons?

Edited by Varislapsi

I can drink it, but I'm not a fan of fruit flavors.

My foodie friend says duck fat french fries are popular. To me, it just sounds like a way to get your saturated fat taste without using the now frowned upon lard, shortening, bacon drippings, or butter. 

Burger made with Spam, crushed Oreos, and a mayonnaise dressing. (It's a real thing in China. McDonald's no less)

I feel sick just thinking about that. 😹

Dark chocolate with mint filling

Yum!

Cadbury Fruit and Nut Chocolate Bars?

I never had one that I can recall. I do like chocolate and I like fruit and nut granola bars a lot.

My own concoction: Sweet potato fries sprinkled with balsamic vinegar salad dressing (specifically Kroger Balsamic & Basil Vinaigrette)

Yuck

white clam pizza (let's see if anyone playing forum games is from Connecticut, lol!)