jessnbuck31

Yum or Yuck!

Yum

Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies

Never had one... we don't have girl scouts here in [redacted] we have girl guides, and they don't sell thin mint girl scout cookies.. they do sell other types of cookies, which are all yum... so.. yum?

avocado smoothie

(btw glad that you like deep fried ice-cream, catstaff you answered correctly)

5 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

avocado smoothie

(btw glad that you like deep fried ice-cream, catstaff you answered correctly)

(Actually, I answered yuck to that; I can't stand the stuff. Of course, I'm also incredibly picky about ice cream in general because I'm lactose intolerant. I can and will eat some dairy-heavy products but I - and anyone downwind of me - will pay for it 8-12 hours later)

As to avocado smoothies, I mostly don't like either of those things, so, yuck.

ratatouille

crap :0 i misread....

you answered both wrong /lh

idk if you've ever had an avocado smoothie, it isn't like a kale shake thing-y, i don't mind them but i can see why people dont like them..

It's an asian drink, it tastes sweet like a normal drink, it's got a similar texture to a macca's thickshake and is quite plain, you put honey/sugar in it.

{i've never had rataouille but i dont normally LOVE things like that however i dont mind most things unless they have a bad texture}

damn this is a really long post for a forum game

hm.. the best flavor of  black jellybeans?

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

long posts can sometimes happen when the game sparks a nice topic, as long as game continues on as well. :)

Also, sadly, ever since my niece had me play Bean-boozled imma say that's a great big YUCK!! That game ruined me for jellybeans forever. (I got rotten egg and it made me up-chuck, which says a lot as I have a strong stomach)

Sour Cream and Onion Pringles chips?

@SomeRandomCorviknight the texture of smoothies and/or shakes is pretty much a turn-off for me, so flavor doesn't make much difference.

Yum! Now I'm craving pineapple pizza, dagnabit!

Anchovies?

I'm allergic to fish (and pineapple! so none of that pizza for me either) and as having an allergic reaction sucks, so yuck

grapefruit with no sugar/ hardly any sugar?

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

Yuck, even with sugar, and you have my deepest sympathies on your allergies. I grew up on the New England shoreline, so fish and shellfish are go-tos for me.

lingonberry jam?

is that like the thingy ikea has on like meatballs??? yum if it is

ga roti banh mi

Yum, esp. with butter and cheese.

Oreo cookies?

Yum with fish and hushpuppies

On 2/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

is that like the thingy ikea has on like meatballs??? yum if it is

My foodie friend says apricot jelly and ketchup as meatball sauce.

Turkey deep fried in chitling grease (a privilege of people who do their own butchering apparently)

Tentatively yum - I like deep-fried turkey and I can see chitlin' grease adding a bit of flavor (I know I tried chitlin's once, but maybe 25 years ago; I don't really recall them, so neither outstanding nor outstandingly bad.)

biscuits and gravy? (To the Brits, not your kind of biscuits! Those wouldn't go well with gravy at all!)

1 hour ago, catstaff said:

biscuits and gravy? (To the Brits, not your kind of biscuits! Those wouldn't go well with gravy at all!)

I assume you mean white milk gravy or pepper gravy, so yum.

Cooking biscuits now. Frozen dough thawed enough to become a lump instead of individual biscuits. They are awfully bland, though. I suspect the company of adulterating the recipe with cheaper ingredients while still selling the product at the same price.

I saw a commercial for Reese's peanut butter eggs with a live chick and an unwrapped chocolate egg in the same basket. The Gotcha was only one had peanut butter. 🙄

Cadbury Creme Eggs (also known to be deep fried).