dangershy

Warriors: The Clans' Beginning

It's my school's book, and school is out. I don't have the book, either, sooo... we'll just say that it has been a Warrior rule/Code forever xP

haha lol i read it off amazon in the look inside section, p.s. it was Ryewhisker and Cloudberry.

I've read it cover to cover, and I remember that part as well.

Noooo! o-o;

I'm just OCD about PMing mods... I usually wait until they do what they need to do, then do what I need them to do. xP

((They don't mind Pms...))

Besides, Walker is on :3

Edited by girlfairy76

Then one of you go poke them. I just don't like PMing mods because I see it as if I'm bothering them. .3.

((Danke Walker. *passes a huge cake out of nowhere to show thanks* :3))

Thunderstar sat out in a high tree facing the RiverClan territory. The water level in the river had dropped a bit from the past two days. He shuddered, remembering the battle. His whole family had been killed. The large tom jumped down, sending a shower of leaves falling. He kept his head high as he walked back to the ThunderClan camp, and smiled at the fast progress they were making in building the camp.

~:~:~:~

Riverstar was sitting silently by the river, holding a paw up. She had placed herself just so that her shadow was opposite of the water. The silver she-cat saw a large fish and her paw lashed out, snagging it. She pulled it out quickly and snapped her teeth around it when it hit the ground and shook her head violently, killing it. The RiverClan leader went back to her perch next to the water waiting for her next catch.

Windstar was stretched out on one of WindClan's lookout rocks. It was the lowest one and not as useful, so most cats basked in the sun on it when they had some spare time. The white leader started cleaning one of her paws to get the dirt and grime out. She spotted a brown hare racing across the moor, and was up and after it in a flash. She pelted after it, gaining on it quickly. When she was close enough, she put on a last burst of speed and caught it in her jaws. The white she-cat snapped its neck quickly, ending its life. She carried it back to the WindClan camp.

Shadowstar was lurking on the borders of ShadowClan's territory, watching for any intruders. He saw Windstar pelting across the grassy, open moorland. He shrugged it off and went back to slinking on the border. The shadowy tom caught scent of some marigold. The medicine cat will appreciate some marigold, he thought, gathering a few of the plants. He didn't know anything about medicine herbs, so he just brought the whole plant back to camp.

Roseleaf brushed a willow leaf out of her fur. She passed the Great Sycamore, and was heading towards Snake Rocks. She was going to find Yarrow. Since she was medicine cat, she should start looking around the territory for herbs. Snake rocks was known for Adders— Roseleaf shuddered— if she got bitten, there would be no medicine cat. She had no apprentice... Roseleaf looked behind her. She thought she saw a flash of white... "Yarrow!" Roseleaf exclaimed, picking a leaf carefully. She took a couple. There was also Chervil— used for bellyaches, Roseleaf reminded herself. She took a couple of Chervil leaves and padded towards ThunderClan camp.

Amberkit leaped up into the air and came down onto a leaf. She batted it back and forth, then leaped on it again. Amberkit had been playing with the leaf since she got up, and it was a LOT of fun. She batted the leaf once more, then backed up a few feet and pretended to stalk it, leaping on it again once she got close.

Thunderstar entered camp and saw Amberkit 'hunting' a leaf. He purred with amusement. He padded over to his den and lay down, drifting to sleep. He woke in StarClan's hunting grounds and saw Windstar off in the far distance. He flicked his tail, turning his attention to the cat in front of him. It was the same white spirit-tom that had spoken to them after the battle. "Keep in mind the needs of the other Clans, Thunderstar. If they need your help, don't be afraid to." he said, showing Riverstar. She had caught only one fish and was carrying it back to the RiverClan camp. Thunderstar frowned, watching the beautiful silver leader. "If it is the will of StarClan, I shall do it." he said simply. The flourishing and live plants of StarClan dispersed as Thunderstar awoke.

Roseleaf padded back to camp. She saw Amberkit. Roseleaf also saw Thunderstar. "Myndear leader, you seem worried?" she asked as he woke. Without waiting for a reply, she said, " I found Chervil and Yarrow by Snakerocks today." she bounded off towards the medicine cat's den, putting down the herbs. The yarrow and chervil were all mixed up, like Roseleaf's messy fur. She sighed. "I'll sort this later." she thought aloud, settling in on her nest made of moss.

Amberkit grew tired of playing with the leaf and looked around for other things to do. In her search to find something to play with, she ran into Thunderstar. "Hi Thunderstar!" she mewed happily. "Where are you going? Can I come?" she asked.

((Wow, Thunderstar isn't even out of his den and he's bothered spoken to by his Clanmates. xd.png Also;

Moon Cycle: New Moon; Waxing; No Moon in Sky

Time of Day: Right between dawn and sunhigh))

Thunderstar padded out of his den, yawning. When Amberkit ran up to him, he replied sleepily, "I'm not exactly doing anything or going anywhere..." The ThunderClan leader stretched out in a patch of sunlight.

Amberkit looks disappointed and scurries off to find something else to entertain her. After a bit of searching, she finds another leaf, only this one was much bigger. Amberkit starts 'hunting' this leaf as well.

Thunderstar sat down and watched the kit. Suddenly, he got up and ran out of camp. He rustled through the forest for a bit, looking for something. He ran back to camp, a pine cone clamped between his jaws. "This will last longer," he said, tossing the cone in the air. It arced, and landed in front of Amberkit.

Amberkit almost immediately forgets the leaf and starts testing out the pine cone. She taps it a couple times, then bats it a few inches. She bats it again then pounces on it. "Where'd you get this?" she asks Thunderstar as she continues to play with it.

Roseleaf gets up. She looks at the cone. "Pinecones dont heal anything." she mumbled. "Hmm... Maybe there's willow trees here!" Shr ran off into the forest. (Wil edit)

((Heh, is it bad that I'm like a kit? I like playing with pinecones and leaves. x3))

"Out in the forest. There's a few laying around the outer wall of the camp," Thunderstar answered the kit's question. He heard Roseleaf mumble that pinecones didn't heal anything, but she ran off before he could reply. The ThunderClan leader shrugged, knowing that the medicine cat would be off looking for something.

Tigermoon yawned and arched her back in a stretch. The bossy she-cat padded up to her leader, a friendly greeting in her eyes that had to wait.

"Thunderstar, our prey is running low, i'm going hunting, your welcome to join me, that is, if your not too busy with all the things going on now" she meowed sarcastically with amusement in her eyes. She grown close to the tome since they were kits and although she denied it feelings had started to emerge.