dangershy

Warriors: The Clans' Beginning

I have a very good reason. When you send me links for pictures, they're usually dynamic pages, and I put the actual image and not the link in the approved forms post. It is a pain for me to constantly restart screensnapr to take a picture ever other time I use it and then redo the link so it is not a dynamic page. So, because of this, I am not allowing any more images for character appearance. Also, girlfairy can approve or deny forms, make temporary rule changes, temporarily kick but not permanently kick anyone other than I from the roleplay, control any and all of my characters incpuding the leaders, and create miniplots to keep the roleplay going. You must treat her with equal respect as you would me or the moderators/TJ.

~dangershy

Edited by dangershy

((Hey danger, I don't mean to interrupt the role play but just letting you know I responded to Windstar. happy.gif And also, I have a Derpy present for you. Would you like me to pm you it?))

Yes, please PM it. I know you responded, but I am currently on my phone and it's a touchscreen, which is a pain to type on. When I get home I shall post my response.

(okay are you gonna rp?)

((Once Raieltstar replies. Also, I'm not doing my ShadowClan/WindClan cats unti, they are in the lists))

You can start right when I/girlfairy approve them. Don't wait for them to be added to the approved list.

You can start right when I/girlfairy approve them. Don't wait for them to be added to the approved list.

((butbut.... But... I forgot my other two cats!))

Rainleaf licked her chest fur, it was hot with shame.

"I didn't almost drown, and anyway if I had another chance I would beat you in a race down the river."

She purred, amused.

~~~~~~~~~~

Larkwing crept along a branch, watching a crow crack a nut open with its beak. She could practically taste it, the wind was on her side. But suddenly, it shifted slightly and it started to take off. She lept, clawing it down to the ground before it was airborne. The impact killed it instantly, so she picked it up and carried it back to camp to put on the fresh-kill pile.

" You sure would. Im not born swimmer survivor." Roseleaf said. She shook her fur again. "With all thats been happening - territories, and others, I think the Clans might make it." she said. " It was messy at the start....." She sat down and licked her paw.

Are my characters accepted?

((Just shoot a PM to or Danger and we'll be happy to accept there.))

Edited by girlfairy76

Okay, guys, I have a dilemma. I had some forms from you guys that I needed to add to the approved character post, so you'll need to hold on while the problem is resolved. I had a bunch of important forms and ones that took me a long time to fill out, so... you'll have to hold tight. Sorry. sad.gif

Breeze swirl stretches out in the warriors den. She got up, wearily, and looked outside. Whitewhisjer and Windstar were talking. She strode out. "Hi." she meowed. "Il go get some rabbit." she padded out, more awake. Breezeswirl looked behind her one more time, then ran into the open moorland. She saw lots of white dots. " Rabbits." she smirked.

The gray-and-white she-cat was racing after a rabbit, trying to jump on it. These rabbits were on the move, no time for crouches. Finally, she jumped in a white rabbit, and with one blow, it sunk it's head down, dead. Breezeswirl made a shallow hole and covered it up. Then, she started racing after the rabbit's companions.

"Agreed."

Rainleaf licked a scar on her right forepaw, she had been in the major battle many moons before and it left a mark on her physically and emotionally. She used to have a sister named Petal, but a group of rogues had killed her a day before the battle that changed the cats forever.

"I should get back to camp, bye."

She got up and bid Roseleaf farewell. When she got to camp she went to the freshkill pile and chose a plump mouse from it. Her fur hadn't quite dried, it was still damp and cold from the cool air.

" Bye." Roseleaf's whiskers twitched. How long had she spent? It was probably sunset. The clan would get worried. Roseleaf sighed, brushing a willow leaf out of her face. She hoped Thunderstar wouldn't get mad. "Ow!" the thorn of a Bramble bush caught her mottled fur. She was running too fast. And didn't pay attention to where she was going.

Firestorm licked his paw.He was bored of nothing exciting happening.He got up and grabbed a piece of prey to eat.He ripped of a piece of meat.

Mistkit walked out of the wind clan nursery slowly, looking around.

((By the way, there are meant to be 5 clans at this moment, including skyclan, but it doesn't really matter))

((Guys, as a rule of the Other RPs and DC RPs, you must have, at minimum, four sentences per post. You don't need to edit any posts before this one, but I'm just giving you a heads-up. One-liners are frowned upon pretty much everywhere, as they give little to respond to. wink.gif ))

Shadowstar watched as one of his warriors, Firestorm, left camp. The dark tom had nothing to do, so he left his den and decided to help strengthen the barrier around camp. The ShadowClan leader trailed out of camp, searching for branches and thorns to weave into the barrier. At the same time, he was also looking for stuff they could add to the nests to keep them soft.

~~

Thunderstar left camp, heading to the Great Sycamore. The powerful tom pent up energy in his hind legs, then leaped at the tree trunk. He sunk his claws deep into the bark, and inched his way up. When he was getting close to the thin branches that wouldn't hold his weight, he went up to the last strong branch and inched out along it. Luckily, it held his weight, and he could see the entire land. He looked out to RiverClan, but he could only see the camp's barriers. His pupils dialated to pin-sharp detail and she could see a few cats down by the river, paws erect, ready to catch. His gaze drifted away to WindClan territory. There were some flashes of fur as cats raced across the open moorland, chasing rabbits. The bleak and blunt land of WindClan had no secrets, so he moved his head to gave out to ShadowClan land. He saw that there was only the treeline, and the rest of ShadowClan land was all a marshy, muggy landscape. He saw a peek of the camp through the tall grass, but only a bit. When he was done looking, he scooted back and began his descent.

~~

Riverstar was back on the riverbank, towering over the water, paw raised, gaze steady. She saw a flash of scales and her paw flashed, sweeping into the water and out again. With it arched a silvery fish, and she grabbed it, then dispatched of it. She set it down next to her, eyes focused on the water again, but also alert for any predators.

~~

Windstar was lying in her den, taking a nap. She was awoken by a sudden growl, something she never expected on the open moor. She slipped out of her den, eyeing the barrier around camp. She saw a glint of white teeth, and the white leader spat. She slinked closer, and a red paw flashed out at her, catching her in the side of the head. It left a shallow cut, but it burned. This infuriated her, and she snarled loudly, catching attention of the warriors in camp. The fox slunk out of the bushes, circling the camp. Windstar crouched, quietly growling. The fox mistook her, and he relaxed. The white leader saw it and immediatly lunged at the fox, catching it off guard. She scored her claws across its cheek, and twisted around, leaving three long gashes from the side of the fox's mouth to its right shouler. It snarled, angered. One of her warriors lunged, but she used her body to block the attack. "Stay back! Only join if I call for you!" she said with a new tone, harsher. Her eyes were hardened by hatred of this fox who had intruded into her camp.

((Whee. Longpost!~))

Mistkit was startled by the commotion. She looked to where Windstar was fighting and saw the fox. It looked scary. She darted back to the nursery and watched intently from there.

Breezeswirl gasped at the Fox. " Fox?" she immediately leaped over to Windstar. " Your hurt. We don't have a medicine cat! Now we have an injured leader." she mumbled, pawing the ground, while looking at the fox. It was too hurt to get up and attack Breezeswirl. She didn't want to bother it, anyway.

Mistkit wasn't going to let fear take the better of her, quickly she darted into the nursery to grab some cobwebs and darted out again she ran towards Windstar and Breezeswirl and gave the cobwebs to Breezeswirl before retreating.

Edited by SoiledLove

Breezeswirl growled at Mistkit. " Kit! You stay in the nursery!" but she still pressed the cobwebs on Windtsar's wounds. " You can go rest. I'll right the fox." she mewed, looking up

"No!" Windstar growled at her warrior. "It's not a deep wound." she said, lashing her tail. It was a signal to stand back. The fox slunk closer. Windstar leaped at it with a yowl, but it had timed the attack and it lashed out, leaving a longer gash down her side. The white leader, pelt stained with blood, fell to the side, breath heaving. "You won't win that easily. I will either drive you out or kill you before I lose my first life." she snarled, getting up. She eyed the fox a moment, not with uncertainty, but with calculation. After she was done, she leaped up, and landed on top of the fox. It yelped as her fangs dug deep into its flesh. For a moment time seemed to freeze, but then the fox used an unusual move. It rolled, smothering Windstar below it. The white leader spat, lashing her claws at its face. She let go, slipping out from underneath it. She took the momentary advantage and lashed with all her strength and speed at the exposed belly. Blood gushed, and the fgox screamed with pain. It flashed up, and pelted out of camp with its tail between its legs. "That'll teach you to come into my camp," she snarled meanacingly. When her warriors turned to look at her, they didn't see the calm, kind leader they naturally knew. Now, they saw a deadly, ragged cat whose pelt was stained with blood. Her normally bright blue eyes cast a glare where the fox had fled.

((WHOOOO! That was fun. I haven't written a fight like that in a LONG time. c: ))