dangershy

Warriors: The Clans' Beginning

((I'm just going to make a couple of NPC's... there's hardly any cats. D:

NPCs:

-Shadeclaw

-Leafwhisker

-Jayheart

Also, my NPCs will speak in bold. .3.))

"There's not much to do right now, so I'll come with you." Thunderstar replied, flicking his tail. Jayheart padded out of the warrior's den sleepily. "Ah, Jayheart. Would you like to come hunting?" Thunderstar invited his old friend. "Sure," the silver-blue tom said, walking over. Thunderstar nodded and the hunting patrol left camp.

~

Shadeclaw watched as Shadowstar placed some marigold at the medicine cat den enterance. The dark warrior was sitting on a rock at the camp enterance, sitting guard. Shadeclaw sat erect and attentive, making sure there were no other Clan cats nearby.

~

Leafwhisker was creeping around in the marshy area of RiverClan, hunting. Fish weren't as numerous as they had been in newleaf, and Riverstar had told her warriors to gather any fresh-kill they could, even birds. The tan she-cat was displeased wen she heard the announcement. She had been sent out to go hunting like multiple of her fellow Clanmates, and so far she had only caught two mice.

((WE NEED WINDCLAN AND SHADOWCLAN CATS, PEOPLE! D:))

((I'll make some later))

Roseleaf padded close to SunningRocks. There must be good herbs here! If only it was ThunderClan's territory, she thought, looking at it. Roseleaf shook her head and looked near a tree, seeing borage. She picked up the borage, easily noticing it by its Blue-purple color. She picked a couple, leaving the rest to grow. As she padded back to camp, she realized how much trees there was. The forest was beauty. Why live in WindClan, with all of its open territory? ShadowClan was exceptional. There were pine trees. RiverClan had a river.

((This is the page that the RP started on. ^^ And let's welcome rainbutt to the RP! (rainpeltstar.) :3))

(Cheers! smile.gif )

Rainleaf wandered around Riverclan territory looking for herbs. Underneath a prickly shrub she found some leafy Catmint plants. She carefully bit a couple ripe leaves off and the strong flavor rushed into her mouth. She tried not to crush the leaves too much and left the smaller, newer plants as they would not help in their current state of growth. When she came back to camp she made a neat pile of the precious leaves in a small niche next to some poppy seeds she had found earlier. But despite the season being newleaf, she didn't find many herbs on her trips out as she had hoped to. Rainleaf went out once more to Sunningrocks and laid down on it. It was warmed by the sun and she started grooming lazily.

(Sorry if it's too long, I'm feeling particularly inspirative today.)

Username: Dewspirit

Cat Name: Buzzardclaw

Clan:Thunderclan

Appearance: Solid ginger tom with yellow eyes

Likes/Dislikes: likes: She-cats(often makes inappropriate jokes and teasing) dislikes: cats stealing his spotlight, evilness, his sister who wakes up ridiculously early then makes such a loud fuss about anything that he never gets a good sleep wink.gif

Talents: Fighting, strength, power

Other: brother to Tigermoon. Although not as smart as his sibling Buzzardclaw makes up for it by his brute force. He is kind and knows right from wrong though and has a soft heart, aside form all the jokes he makes and the teasing he does. He will stand up for what he believes in and feels very strongly about protecting your clan. He's not as loyal as he should be as he ha friendships in other clans, but he knows the limits. Aside from that he is a good friend and a great deputy

Password: Starclan

Username: mrmcafee

Cat Name: Lionfeather

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Golden she-cat with lion like ears. Her tail tip is fluffy as well. She has dark blue eyes that always blaze.

Likes/Dislikes: Her favorite thing to do is climb. When she takes walks, she always climbs.

Talents: Climbing, and surprisingly, swimming.

Other: She has a big crush on Buzzardclaw, and she tries to hind it, but sometimes she says weird things out of the blue; like: 'hi, erm, mice taste good, right?'

Password: StarClan

Username: mrmcafee

Cat Name: Brokenfoot

Clan: ThunderClan

Appearance: Dark brown tabby with darker stripes and blue eyes. http://th06.deviantart.net/fs47/300W/i/200...s_by_Leachz.jpg

Likes/Dislikes: He hates when the younger warriors always rush into battle, like Lionfeather. She really gets on his nerves.

Talents: Nagotiating, and battling. He gets around fine even with a twisted foot.

Other: His sisters, Poppyfoot and Sandhollow, both died in a rat battle. His mother Snowhare got in a fight with her sister, Littlestep, and they never made up. So Brokenfoot was born; he looks just like Littlestep(who's now dead) and was supposed to be a sign for them to make up. Littlestep only loved Brokenfoot after she lost her whole family. Brokenfoot used to be a cheerful, young tom, but now he's a grumpy tom. He loved Littlestep, even if she hated his mother, and he actually liked her more than Snowhare. But with his whole family gone, maybe a she-cat could win him over to bring more happiness in his life.

Password: StarClan

((Yes. PM me your forms. Even though I can see them clearly, take note of the red sentence in the second post.))

As Roseleaf neared Sunningrocks, she could see the outlining of another cat. She braced herself to attack, but then noticed it was Rainleaf. Her voice rang out clearly, "Hi fellow medicine cat." she couldn't go any closer to SunningRocks; they were RiverClan Territory. Besides, it was half flooded anyway. She just climbed an oak tree and looked below to Sunningrocks. It was a birds eye-view, and wasn't that good, but atleast she could the whole of Sunningrocks for once.

Edited by girlfairy76

(I thought that Sunningrocks was Riverclan's territory, not Snakerocks? If I remember correctly, Snakerocks is deeply inside Thunderclan territory.)

Rainleaf flicked her tail in greeting.

"Hello Roseleaf. How are you doing this fine day?"

She meowed politely. She closed her eyes as she listened to the murmur of the river that surrounded Riverclan territory. When she opened them, she saw streaks of silver in the water. She jumped off of the rocks and crept up just on the edge of the river, eyes darting up and down the river. Her paw plunged into the water, and she promptly pinned a slippery fish on the riverbank. Before it could flop away, she grabbed it in her jaws and killed it swiftly.

"How did you do that?" Roseleaf said, jumping down. "I mean— fish. It looks hard." she padded close to the rocks. "Is it hard? RiverClans ways are mysterious... And fishy." she said. If her clan knee how to fish. They would be supplied all leaf-bare....

Rainleaf chuckled, and she wondered if it would be against the warrior code if she taught a Thunderclan cat how to fish.

"It comes by nature, just like swimming."

She slightly hesitated when Roseleaf got close to the Riverclan border, but she dove into the water anyways. She swam with graceful strokes- that is, until she tripped on a pebble on the riverbed and she went under.

((Alright, thanks!))

Whitewhisker shook herself out and stretched luxuriously. Her back had been stiff from the awkward position she'd been forced to sleep in, but the new morning made everything wash away. She was deputy of Windclan and she was respected by all of her fellow felines. Padding out of her den, she looked left and right, her ears pricked for any signs of her leader, Windstar.

((sorry for short post. I didn't know what else to write out.))

Roseleaf watched as Rainleaf slipped. she opened her mouth. " Rainleaf!" The sleek she-cat leaped over Sunningrocks, into the river. Borders did not matter now.

The water was icy cold. Roseleaf tried to open an eye. it instantly close up again. the medicine Cat felt like a helpless blind kit. She tried to fel her way arund, bumping into reeds. finally, she felt the soft bump of fur- cat fur! Roseleaf du under Rainleaf and pushed her up.

When she got to the top, Roseleaf gasped for air. She shook her head, clearing her ears. Then she leaped onto SunningRocks. "Swimming is hard..." she mumbled to Rainleaf.

Windstar entered camp, rabbit still firmly clamped in her jaw. The white leader set it down on the fresh-kill pile as she saw that her deputy, Whitewhisker, was looking her her. "Good morning, Whitewhisker." she greeted her deputy, tapping her with her tail.

Rainleaf's first reaction was to panic as she lost control of her body, and felt Roseleaf pushing her up. She thrashed around a bit, until she came up to the surface then she rolled onto the riverbank, blinking a bit in confusion of what just happened. Her long fur shed the water like a duck, but it was still soaked to the skin and she shivered. She immediately thought of the irony, a medicine cat getting chills from falling into the river. Her mind raced, but all she could think of was staying outside to dry off. She groomed her fur the wrong way and she could feel the warmth of the sun on her skin as her pelt was ruffled up.

"...Thanks."

"I couldnt let a fellow medicine cat drown, could I?" Roseleaf said, shaking water from her pelt. The medicine cat realized she was on RiverClan territory. she took frantic little steps out of sunningrocks. "I couldn't believe a RiverClan Cat would almost drown!" she exclaimed.

Windstar entered camp, rabbit still firmly clamped in her jaw. The white leader set it down on the fresh-kill pile as she saw that her deputy, Whitewhisker, was looking for her. "Good morning, Whitewhisker." she greeted her deputy, tapping her with her tail.

"Greetings Windstar. A good catch I see. Would you like me to organize border patrols or a hunting party? Or is there something else you'd like me to be doing?" Whitewhisker mewled tentatively, her shoulders slightly stiff and nervous. She hadn't been deputy for long and she honestly wasn't sure she was best suited for the duty.

((danger, would you like me to make another cat for Windclan seeing as we're currently the only two?))

Tigermoon took off after scenting the prey. She kept her belly close to the ground. With a mighty leap she quickly landed on a large pigeon and snapped its neck with her jaws.

Licking her lips she kicked dirt over the pigeon, right before noticing the stench of fox and the red looming figure that had appeared in front of her.

"Thunderstar!!!" she yowled before the she leapt at the figure and the fox clamped its jaws around her throat .

Announcement:

Dangershy has told me No more pictures for appearance.

also, I am co-owner with Dangershy :3 She has told me to tell everyone in the RP this.