Saloiq

Cool Codes

Color-wise, I would choose the Solstice. Pose-wise, the Albino, but it's still not as pretty in my opinion.

I actually thought the same. Thanks for this!

Hi guys! I got this really nice Skywing egg with a very positive look on life.. "You Live"

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uLiVE

I am currently looking for a really cool CB Water dragon with a nice code to pair it with..so i can make a pretty two-finned bluna. Deep Sea works too but i have general liking for water dragons. If anyone has a CB Water Dragon / Deep Sea with a nice code, please let me know.. maybe we can work out something from my scroll.

And if anyone wants a gifted sibling from this project send me a note smile.gif Happy code hunting smile.gif

I just bred a 2nd gen Blacktip with a rude code!

It's too cool to chuck in the AP and I don't have the room for it myself, so it's free to a good home. smile.gif

Meh. Sent to the AP, I need the room for more fail-Blusangs...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Sometimes my dyslexia is very amusing! God that is one cool code xd.png

user posted image

Up for grabs:

2nd gen fr moOt x ISsue (harvest x brimstone): boop

2nd gen fr guiSe x maSK (royal blue x terrae): You're welcome, blackdragon, & thanks for letting me know smile.gif

Edited by munificent

I laughed so hard when I saw this code:

user posted image

I gave an appropriate name to my Heartseeker xd.png

If someone want to offer, PM me something I can't turn down. I really like this code...

Edited by xeyla

user posted image

Another code lineage wub.gif

It looks like the mom is saying "woohoo..." to the dad, and the baby is saying "bad mommy for teasing daddy."