LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

That's where Zombie eggs drop, but only at nights on days that don't end in 'y'.

Why is the AP always full?

Because AP stands for "Advanced Placement" and everyone knows dragons are extremely intelligent, so therefore it is always full.

What is a spriter alt?

it's an alternate spriter - someone who's willing to step in and sprite if the first spriter is busy! Be sure to post in lots of dragon request threads if you want to be a spriter alt smile.gif

My egg is sick! What do I do? What caused it?

Your egg is sick because you didn't refresh your own scroll enough times. Fog your egg for five seconds and your egg will become healthy again.

How do I catch a CB Prize?

Edited by obelisk_light

Use the BSA from the Time Xenos on a 4G Prize dragon and it'll activate the Grandfather paradox. If the dragon survives you'll have a CB. smile.gif

What would happen if my vampire bit a GON egg?

Edited by Syiren

It will turn into a Shadow GoN, often referred to XD09. It will slowly turn the rest of your dragons evil and eventually you will have to surround the beast with 9 sets of 4 happy dragons. Only then will your GoN be fixed. Otherwise, ... Good luck. tongue.gif

Why can't I hold 100 Crimson Flares at one time?

You see, let me tell you why. 100 has 3 digits. Crimson flare has 12 letters. 12 divided by 3 is 4. There are 4 sides of a square. Cut a square diagonally, you get a triangle. What looks like a triangle? Illuminati pizza. Everyone likes pizza. So does TJ. TJ doesn't want to share all his pizza at once. That is why you can not have 100 crimson flare pygmies at a time. Sorry.

Why are pygmies small?

Edited by MadameZ

See, it's because the word pygmy is five letters. Small is five letters. Thus, pygmies are small.

Why isn't everything gold?

Because you have to bookmark this page and keep checking for the special registration window.

Why can't I breed my Aegis with my Mutamore? They'd look so lovely together... :/

You have to sacrifice 1,000 dragons to the Aegis while it is enraged before it will be aggressive enough for your Mutamore.

My Dorsal dragon has a red top! What happened?!

You forgot to pour blue dye on it. That's how you get a Purple Dorsal.

"This egg is soft and smells uncannily like cheese"? If I pick this up will my other dragons eat it???

Yes, and they're all allergic to cheese. So if you do, they'll DIE.

Why can I never find Halloween dragons in the cave?

They decided to be polite and not spook you. You should thank them.

I found an origami egg in the cave? Who would leave some paper shaped like an egg there??

They used the paper dragon's special bsa to make art they can exchange for eggs.

How do I get a prize dragon from the wild? I see a ton of them on the hidden page for the wild...

You need to compete in the DC Olympics, which occur every odd-numbered Leap Year.

Why hasn't my hatchling grown up yet, and what's that snowflake for?

It means it has hypothermia, and will soon die. You should probably kill it and put it out of it's misery.

What a GoN?

Guardian of Nachos.

Why is my Undine a different color than it's parents?

It's sick! Quick, you need to kill it before it infects your other dragons! Or you could give it to someone else - ask them to take care of it, someone who knows how to cure the disease will take it to their scroll.

I wanted my dragon to be female, but it gendered male! How can I make it female?

Use the Bruce Jenner action. That should do the trick.

What is a Dorkface dragon and how do I get it?

A Dorkface dragon is any dragon wearing a pair of glasses with thick black frames that are taped in the middle. Try finding one with an "Oculus Reparo" spell.

What does the BSA "Summon" summon?

It Summons a level 10 Water dragon with 1000 hit points.

Oh, you need more slots for eggs? No problem, just "release" your other eggs, and they will be put in a cue and come back as they hatch. (snicker)

Why does the pink I got from the Coast biome look so much different than the pink I got from the Forest biome?

Edited by Riverwillows

That's one of the damaging effects of saltwater on a growing egg.

About how long does it take for an egg to hatch?

You gotta think really hard, and then your Celestials will come down from the heavens with some eggs. But be warned - they are only kind enough to give you one.

Why wouldn't I expect to see a purple egg?

Because you might be color blind.

Can I make my own dragons?