Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Surprise shiny, too bad I have an extreme dislike of the Timburr line.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I had to start two new hunts, I'm had a hard time finding Pokemon I'm shiny hunting today.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Can you please (and thank you) feed the little Chatot a dry (Chesto) berry? :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I really need to constantly do explorations. It's the only way I'll consistantly click. >_>

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Non-multiplier+snow=even slower.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Can we take a second to acknowledge that my party is currently a lab Bagon, a lab Eevee, a Ditto, a Rayquaza, a Giratina, and a Groudon?

I ran out of shelter grabs- I'm assuming everything's hatching really fast due to the fact that I got a first-page post on the new release thread- and so I went into the lab and this happened.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Congrats, TCA! Here's hoping one of those legendaries hatches shiny. smile.gif

user posted image

I didn't get the Bidofo I was aiming for, but I got another shiny Bidoof. smile.gif

*Edit* On task 4 for "The Three Singing Chatot" and once again, I need to find a level 40 water type ^^; Safari Zone don't fail me now ^^; That was easy, I found a level 100 Wailord xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

I feel bad for asking, but does anyone have an Empoleon they don't need/want? ^^; I'm looking for one in the Safari Zone for another task, though I could level a Piplup in the walker, whichever is easiest I guess ^^;