Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I put up my doubles from this months collection up. Some I have more than 2 of so you may see them again. Please only offer from this months collection other wise they will get denied. tongue.gif

Oh and I forgot to mention those are the only ones currently up.

I offered on 3 with things you didn't have yet smile.gif

Fusion, pmed you for trinketdeal tongue.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Feels like I haven't been on here in forever! Boyfriend and I recently traveled to visit my family, and I haven't been online much. :<

Was hoping to have TBD finished by now, but I haven't been clicking.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

-sigh- Pidgey needs levels. Stupid Pidgeotto had to win his battle in the VS Seeker. >.<

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bitter berries for Wooper, please? 8D

I'm wondering: how many times have you guys seen the lab completely empty? And when (doesn't have to be exact, could be even the month or season that you saw it)? I have 16 summoning items that I am all to eager to get rid of (in a productive way; I'm not selling them).

I haven't seen it completely empty for a long time. When it happens it's on really high multiplier days usually. Not on just normal days.

I'm wondering: how many times have you guys seen the lab completely empty? And when (doesn't have to be exact, could be even the month or season that you saw it)? I have 16 summoning items that I am all to eager to get rid of (in a productive way; I'm not selling them).

The lab rarely runs out of eggs anymore and when it did it was usually on days with big multipliers.

I think the way the lab restocks now prevents there from being many chances for the lab to be completely empty.

I have noticed that when the lab is restocked it starts at the top of the hour and eggs are added in over that hour. With the new site you are able to see how many eggs are in the shelter so that can help with summoning since you can wait until the number is low.

With that many summoning items it would take you many empty labs to use them all since you can only have 3 legendary or novelty eggs in your party before you will be unable to see summons in the lab.

There's an exploration for Mew?!?! blink.gif I wish I could try that one, but by the time I level up my Pokémon for the "battle the trio" task, I won't be able to do the Mew exploration (that is if it's not a Special one) sad.gif So much for getting a Mew now mellow.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

There's an exploration for Mew?!?! blink.gif I wish I could try that one, but by the time I level up my Pokémon for the "battle the trio" task, I won't be able to do the Mew exploration (that is if it's not a Special one) sad.gif So much for getting a Mew now mellow.gif

It will rotate back in in a month or two don't worry smile.gif

I knew i didn't have to choose mew for my voucher tongue.gif, i chose a trio poke so i only have to do that exploration a time less

Is there any news about the shiny hunt this month?

Edited by Dolphine

Edit: Started the Mew exploration. Hoping to get that one and the Mewtwo one done this month.

Edited by omgitskairi

Give love to the Aerodactly egg please.

Edited by Fortune86

Finally on the last task of TBD! laugh.gif

Was hoping to be done by now, but have been kinda busy lately. Think I will start the Mew exploration next~

Woohoo! Exploration done and voucher used!

Edited by Fortune86