Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

What does the shady salesman do, anyway? blink.gif

Edit: Eggs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by omgitskairi

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

He offers Slowpoketail for 200,000 points; I'm not sure what the Slowpoketail does, though. I found him once but didn't have the points, I hope he comes back.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

oh crap I have to finish this exploration soon DX

If you mean one of the special Explorations of April you have until the 15th of next month to complete it. That's part of the new updates from March.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I've got to remember to use Influence power this time for today's hunt xd.png.

The Flareon I put into the Poke-hunt came in 2nd. I wasn't even thinking it would make that.

I need help with something ^^; I'm trying to battle the trio Unfesants (sp?) for my current exploration task, and what I need to know is, what types are good against Flying-types? ^^; The reason I ask this is because I don't think the ones I'm currently battling with are the right types ^^; (and the grid they show you doesn't make sense to me)

I need help with something ^^; I'm trying to battle the trio Unfesants (sp?) for my current exploration task, and what I need to know is, what types are good against Flying-types? ^^; The reason I ask this is because I don't think the ones I'm currently battling with are the right types ^^; (and the grid they show you doesn't make sense to me)

unfesant is weak to rock, electric, and ice.