Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Oh, hey there, Jonathan. Would you like some pie?

I mean seriously. Who reads these posts?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

can I have the pie if Jonathan doesn't want it? I do ._.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm getting angry, I just want a male Autumn Tropius, not seven females. dry.gif

I mean seriously. Who reads these posts?

Sorry, but you can't mention pie and expect your post to go unseen. wink.gif

Now hand it over.

I just dropped seven or so male Autumns into the safari at :29 if you'd be interested in hunting for them at all. c:

Man...people must've grabbed them fast, because I was on the Safari since you posted that and didn't see a single one. x.X

Thanks for letting me know though, if you drop more in the future, I'll keep on looking.

i am shiny hunting AT so i'll keep them in a box too till we can manage a time to drop them for you tongue.gif

Man...people must've grabbed them fast, because I was on the Safari since you posted that and didn't see a single one. x.X

Thanks for letting me know though, if you drop more in the future, I'll keep on looking.

No problem, I have a pair in my daycare and they seem to be pretty good about giving me AT eggs. Once I have a several again, I'll let you know. If you're still trying to get one, anyways. c:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So at reset the hatch plus power will be in effect and this is the first time I feel that the people who were donors before this system was implemented might be at a disadvantage unless they switch over. Mostly because with the multipliers that go with it there is a good chance that the shelter and the lab could be emptied early in the day because there will be no wait on hatching. Those that won't get the benefits of the hatch plus power could end up getting stuck with more eggs that they will have to wait the 1 hour to hatch because there are less eggs to choose from in the shelter and lab. The only things that might keep this from happening is the 12 hour wait to abandon the pokemon that they hatch, once their boxes are filled they won't be able to do anything without heart scales, and they will burn through their shelter grabs in no time.

Edited by Kigurumix

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Not all that excited for tomorrow. I would think they wouldnt give a high multiplier during the days that Hatch Plus is active, to avoid empty lab and such.

Thanks, guys, for the Autumn Tropius drop offers. It'd be awesome to get an unrelated male. smile.gif

user posted image

friend wants this hatched soon so said I'd help by posting it. ^-^