Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

I'd love to see a screen shot. There is no way I'd ever be able to save up that much. It takes all I have not to open the 10 I have right now.

Trinket boxes

This was all I could fit on one screen, there is about 5 or so lines after the cutoff in the image smile.gif. Now my total is 1047 trinket boxes, which I'll only open for the trinket parts of the scavenger hunts tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

;-; Out of heart sweets after Backbreaker and Delphi made AT triplets...user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Now I'm thinking about what to breed :/

Edited by Godzilla 2000

Trinket boxes

This was all I could fit on one screen, there is about 5 or so lines after the cutoff in the image smile.gif. Now my total is 1047 trinket boxes, which I'll only open for the trinket parts of the scavenger hunts tongue.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Wow. It looks like something someone would use for a background

Accidentally deleted my old post xd.png.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

I still can't get my hands on two repels D8<

Darn it, my Autumn Tropius pair bred triplets twice in a row ;-;.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

how you post pics, i want to post my zorua.

EDIT: Never mind

Edited by zorua9

Leveling up the VT. I accidently dropped one of my crystal onix that I use for breeding, so, I had to drop my bred female crystal steelix and get an un-related crystal onix ;-;

Shiny Zorua GET biggrin.gif finally! <3