Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Only a 1.7 multiplier today, I would be disappointed, but with it being this low I can finally catch up on sleep without feeling like I'm missing out.

Only a 1.7 multiplier today, I would be disappointed, but with it being this low I can finally catch up on sleep without feeling like I'm missing out.

This. And besides, I've gotten too spoiled with these really high multipliers....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Alpha Gryph

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Kind of disappointed by the multiplier today, but I guess the other two were pretty nice, so I shouldn't complain.

This Rufflet hunt is taking just as much time as my first snivy hunt...

But, I hatched 500+ snivy eggs, counting those I didn't have in the shine recorder, so, Rufflet still has a lot to go before it gets even close.

Looks like Tepig is going to my first shiny hunt to make it to 1,000 eggs hatched. Currently at 982. ~___~

user posted image

finally finished the deox explo that i started what, january? anyway, i already have one and dont want to get the same form, but i forgot which is which.

Deoxys- Atk (red) speed (dk gr), defense (lgt gr), normal (purple?)

all info was in spreadsheet.

only missing the last color shard i think it was puple

clicking yourself wil get you shelter grabs. per amount of clicks (right clicks) you get extra grabs

Gotta keep trying for a male. Anyone seen a shiny male? I've only seen the female before.

Also, holy shitbiscuits, I didn't even notice the IVs on her!! That's one of my highest if not the highest I have.

Edited by manticore

@Dolphine: I'm a bit confused by that... what do you mean by "clicking yourself gives you more shelter grabs"? huh.gif

@Dolphine: I'm a bit confused by that... what do you mean by "clicking yourself gives you more shelter grabs"? huh.gif

I think she means that by you actively clicking other people's eggs and pokemon you will get more shelter grabs.