The SWSH prize last month is an item called 'Car Keys'. It is used to evolve Charjabug into 'vehicles' to tie in with something from the anime. You can either get them from the Prize Shop or you can buy them from the main shop.

Well, nearly 3 years after the Arceus Plates were introduced, I got my final Ancient Plate! My 137IV Kommo-o snagged first place giving me my 5th and final Fist Shard. I officially have every single Ancient Plates! It was one hell of a ride, getting first place in Poke Hunts and hatching shinies to get every single shard/plate. I can get every single Arceus form, once I gather enough courage to do Death of the World 16 more times :P.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 9:31 PM, Zinogre said:

The SWSH prize last month is an item called 'Car Keys'. It is used to evolve Charjabug into 'vehicles' to tie in with something from the anime. You can either get them from the Prize Shop or you can buy them from the main shop.

Well, nearly 3 years after the Arceus Plates were introduced, I got my final Ancient Plate! My 137IV Kommo-o snagged first place giving me my 5th and final Fist Shard. I officially have every single Ancient Plates! It was one hell of a ride, getting first place in Poke Hunts and hatching shinies to get every single shard/plate. I can get every single Arceus form, once I gather enough courage to do Death of the World 16 more times :P.

Good luck! i'm on my second run of DotW and I always burn out near the end for the really interaction-heavy explorations. >_<

On 11-2-2018 at 3:31 AM, Zinogre said:

grats on the plates, i have 3 complete (1used) but need to collect lots of extra chards. I don't think i'll be ready with those 2 explorations before i get another complete.
As for explorations i always have trouble with the battle tower tasks. I ended up in december with a lost exploration because i didn't get past the battle tower after like 10 tries to beat the guys.

And yes i looked out for the types in advantage and stuff.... 

Draco Shard ×3
Dread Shard ×2
Earth Shard ×1
Flame Shard ×3
used Icicle Plate
Insect Plate
Iron Shard ×1
Meadow Shard ×4
Pixie Shard ×4
Splash Shard ×3
Spooky Shard ×4
Stone Plate
Toxic Shard ×3
Zap Shard ×2

Now hoping for a high iv eevee for the hunt and getting those memories. what do they do?

The Memory items change Silvally's typing to whatever Memory you used. I got the Rock Memory so any Silvally I use it on will turn into that type. Be warned though, once you use a Memory you can't switch it to another one, it will lock onto it permanently.

Good to know, Zinogre, thank you. I got a Dragon Memory.

s.png

Nice find while searching for an Eevee with good IVs.