Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

s.png

Finished my Sh. Grey Magikarp hunt. I also got two shiny Alolan Rattata from the SWSH:

b.png b.png

Congrats, Zinogre! 

s.png

I'll be taking a break from breeding for awhile now that I've got this beauty.

21 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Congrats, Zinogre! 

s.png

I'll be taking a break from breeding for awhile now that I've got this beauty.

I've been hunting that for nearly 3 years. It must know I'm more of a dog person.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

May Wulfenite always win the SWSH.

s.png 

Got a monthly raffle pokemon

s.png

And my voucher hatched into a cell form

s.png

trying to get this one to l40

Ooh, the shiny cells are pretty!

Thanks, Dolphine, I was wondering what a 10% Zygarde looked like.

s.png

Nice random shiny. Now I have shiny dex completion for Riolu. :) 

s.png

Two shinies in three days. :) 

Edited by purpledragonclaw

b.png

Another for the Blue Moons - this one was from a Voucher.

A while ago I started Death of the World for the first time. Task 11 wasn't too hard, there were so many multipliers so I finished that task in less than 3 days, but I got my first Arceus:

s.png

I hatched a few new shinies as well, two of them were completely random:

s.png s.pngs.png

Shiny Minior was self bred too, I was breeding them for one of the Scavenger Hunt tasks and I got the only shiny bred :).

Long time no post ^^; Not sure when I'll be able to post again since our new desktop decided to fail not long after having it (2 weeks ._.) so I'm using my sister's laptop at the moment ^^; What all did I miss? ^^;

On 28/10/2017 at 9:26 PM, Zinogre said:

A while ago I started Death of the World for the first time. Task 11 wasn't too hard, there were so many multipliers so I finished that task in less than 3 days, but I got my first Arceus:

s.png

I've been at that exploration for over a year now XD Just can't find the motivation to do all the clicking for it.

As soon as I saw how much clicking I'd have to do for that one, I quit. Yeesh. :wacko:

I had no issues with the clicking tasks, those were easy. It was hatching the eggs and leveling the Pokemon in Task 11 that I wasn't fond of.

b.png

Hatched my second shiny Zygarde Cell today. When I was going for my first shiny one, my Shine Recorder glitched and I had two Zygarde Cell hunts going on at once. I didn't bother cancelling the duplicate one so when I got the first one, the second one started a hunt. It's the first time I had a glitch on gpx.

I never said they were hard. Just needlessly time-consuming. I don't have Opera, and I'm not big on clicking anyway.

s.png

Nice random Shiny while looking for a pokemon with good IVs for the Pokehunt.

19 hours ago, Zinogre said:

I had no issues with the clicking tasks, those were easy. It was hatching the eggs and leveling the Pokemon in Task 11 that I wasn't fond of.

That task was a nightmare. But the clicking ones aren't so much hard (though they DID kill my old mouse AND the spacebar on my old keyboard :/ ) it's that they're mindnumbingly tedious.

s.png

It took me 1048 eggs and roughy 3 y to complete, now i doubt if i would change it to snowman or just let it grow in normal form

Edited by Dolphine

On 11/1/2017 at 10:57 AM, SheridanCharon said:

But the clicking ones aren't so much hard (though they DID kill my old mouse AND the spacebar on my old keyboard :/ ) it's that they're mindnumbingly tedious.

Exactly. Had I continued, my brain would've eaten itself for lack of stimulation.

s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png

Oh I wasn't saying that you guys said it was hard, I just said I had no issues with the clicking tasks. I crank on some tunes and click to the beat of the song. My wrists on the other hand don't really like clicking a bunch of times XD.

I don't know what I'm voting for the SWSH. I already know that 7th gen Pokémon are going to be in the top 3, just like last month.

I voted for Whismur, Minior, and Stufful. Whismur because I've been hunting it on my own and eggs are becoming rare and the other two because they look decent. I started TBD for the sake of completing all explorations and this guy needs another 330 Aspear berries/warhead candy if anyone wants to help. b.png