akiraa

Spirit Animal

And for the forms can you have there tribe be any animal or are there spucifics

(You need to take a spirit animal quiz, past that there is no limitations.)

(Firetalon90, double posting is not allowed, FYI)

((I don't mind a timeskip! biggrin.gif))

The word training didn't really boost Jade's enthusiasm, however she ignored the fact that plus the school and stuff at home, she would have to train.

"Better than school, if anything!" Jade shrugged as she left her backpack on the wall of the storage.

(Kayrinda is right. If you need to add something, there is a button that says 'EDIT' on all posts that are yours. Use that. Anyways. Timeskip them. ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME IS INCLUDED IN THE TIMESKIP AND THEREFORE ARE AUTOMATICALLY INCLUDED IN THE TRIBE!!! TIMESKIP IS OF 1 MONTH. Why so far? To give everyone the appropriate amount of time to actually SETTLE. Two weeks and training+settling in is done, and life more normalizes out, a month gives two extra weeks to really under stand how the tribe works.)

(( Le Time Skip yays also I have a friend that will probably be joining soon wink.gif ))

Ren walked through the forest staff in hand with her bow slung around her and her arrows in a quiver attacted to her back. As she walked a grey and silver fox ran about her chasing small birds and squirels. "Baka come here and be silent." Ren says to the fox as she stops and kneels down slowly a hand extending out to him. "Ok Ren." Baka replies crawling next to her his ears lying flat upon his head raising it up to her hand slowly.

(( I hope this is a good start for a time skip ))

(It's fine. And I can't wait smile.gif)

Akira was silently running through the forest, bow in hand with an arrow notched. Kye Kye was padding along silently nearby, sniffing the air every so often. They were currently hunting for the tribe/on lookout. She heard a twig snap, and in a flash her and Kye Kye were hidden in the shadows completely from Akira using her power to manipulate the darkness to shroud them. Akira then let loose a warning shot from her bow, the arrow landing in a tree near whoever made the noise.

(It can be your char, if you want, Shadow. We'll just say that Akira was not informed Ren would be out there.)

(( Ok ))

Ren sighed putting a hand to her forhead trying to calm the sight headache she got. She looks down at Baka just as there was a thump nearby and sees an arrow sticking out of a tree. "Stay quiet Baka." Ren tells the fox silently as he nods at her then, she stands up slowly and shouts "Akira I know you are there, don't let loose another arrow please."

As soon as Akira heard Ren, she let the shadows return to normal and her and Kye Kye stepped out. Akira grinned sheepishly and said "Sorry! I didn't get informed you would be in the forest!" She was lucky she took safety measures still, and fired warning shots if she knew it wasn't prey. Kye Kye padded, tail wagging, towards Baka. She bent down and waggled her butt playfully and said to Baka "Hi Baka! Wanna play?! Wanna play!? Before Baka could even THINK to answer, Kye Kye made a playful nip at the fox, panting happily.

Ren smiled waving at Akira shaking her head. "It's ok at least my power kicked in before hand." She says rubbing her forehead again. "Still hate these headaches afterwords though." Baka lightly yelps in suprise then gives Kye Kye one of his foxy grins. "Only if you can catch me first." He says running off into a bush then hops onto a rock behind it looking over his shoulder waiting for Kye Kye.

Kye Kye grinned at the fox, and quickly took up chase after it. Soon skidding to a halt, and face planting into the ground when she noticed the rock. (Yes, my dog is a clumsy oaf xd.png) She quickly shook off, and prepared to 'pounce' on the fox.

--

Akira smiled a little and said "Guess that COULD take some getting used to." She shrugged and said "My power doesn't give me headaches unless I over use it. But powers are like a muscle. Work them enough, and how long you can use them increases. Though I do know there is still a limit, just like to a muscle." She shrugged then said "So what are you doing out here? Kye Kye and I are on hunting patrol, as well as look out."

Baka chuckles at Kye Kye when she fell onto her face. "You need to be more cordinated then that to catch me." He says jumping into a low branch on a nearby tree that creaked under his weight. "Let's see you get me now." He says wagging his tail in the air teasing Kye Kye.

--------------

Ren nods at Akira then shakes her head. "True but my power activates at random when there is going to be danger. I see briff flashes of something that may happen in the future. Your powers are shadow manipulation there is a large difference there." She says trying not to sound like she is complaining. "Baka and I were just out exploring and hunting mostly exploring though." She says slightly embarised.

Kye Kye quickly got up and shook off. She growled playfully, then backed up a bit, and then ran and jumped into the tree. She grabbed onto a branch a bit above Baka, and scrambled with her back feet till she fell and landed on a branch below her. She shook her head and said "I may not be well coordinated, but I am still quite fast and can jump high. I'm pretty sure that makes up for my lack of paw-eye coordination." Before carefully standing up, the branch creaking heavily under her weight, and went to put a paw on the same branch as Baka.

(Yes, the branch IS going to break, and Kye Kye and MAYBE Baka depending on how he reacts are going to make a hilarious tumble onto the ground xd.png, probably falling on a few other branches on the way down to break their fall. They will not be terribly hurt, at most a few cuts and bruises. I did say familiars are more resilient than normal animals.)

--

Akira nodded and said "True. They are quite different." She was about to say more when she heard a creaking sound coming from the direction that Kye Kye and Baka ran off to. She blinked and said "Do you hear that?" to Ren. Looking off towards where the two familiars ran off to.

(( they are probably going to be sore for a bit. ))

Baka glanced worridly at the branch that Kye Kye is standing on hearing the creaking. He then looks at his own branch the was creaking under his weight seeing that it wasen't going to take both of their weights. "Kye Kye how about we stop playing and try to get out of this tree first." He says hearing the branched groan more under thier weight.

-------------

Ren nods ready to hear Akira say more when they heard the creaking and turns her head to the noise. "Yeah I hear it what did those two do this time?" She asks rolling her eyes and starting runing to where the familiars ran off to.

(Yes, yes they will xd.png)

Kye Kye looked down at her paw, which was already on Baka's branch, and finally caught the creaking. She blinked, and barely managed to say "To late..." Before both branches snapped under their weights. Kye Kye plummeted with a yelp, running into a few branches on the way down. She hit the ground with an 'oomph' on her belly, legs sprawled out. Under her was a multitude of smaller branches, and right by her was the larger branch she was on just a second ago.

--

Akira nodded and said "With those two, who knows." And quickly ran after Ren. She then heard a cracking sound, then a crashing one. Worry bubbled up in her even more, and she laid on the speed.

Baka fell when his branch snapped and bounced off the branches below it before hitting the ground. Whipering in slight pain Baka curles up into a ball his tail wrapping around him.

-------------------

Ren ran even faster when she heared the crash and sees Kye Kye and Baka both on the ground with branches around them. "Kye Kye!.... Baka! Are you two ok?" She asks running over to them with worry in her eyes.

Akira came behind Ren right after and quickly ran to the two as well. "Are you two alright? What happened!?" Kye Kye whimpered as she, too, finally curled up on her side in a ball, the movement hurting. She could tell nothing was broken, but bruising was assured, and seemed to hurt just as much right now. She also had a variation of scrapes and cuts. She then said "Baka and I were playing... He jumped into the tree... I went after him.. Branches weren't strong enough... We fell..." Akira shook her head and said "Why were you two so stupid to go into a tree? OK, Baka, I can kinda understand if he was careful, but not you Kye Kye! You're way to big! And how did you get up there and stayed up there anyway?" Kye Kye whined and said "Jumping..." Akira shook her head and said "Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with you..." She was sincerly worried about Kye Kye right now, but she couldn't help but point out how stupid it was. Kye Kye could be so intelligent at times, even for a familiar, and yet act so stupid at other times. Kye Kye whimpered then looked at Baka and said "Sorry for making you fall out of the tree to..."

Ren kneeled next to Baka who kept curling into a tighter ball. "Baka your just going to make it hurt more if you keep doing that. Relaxe your muscles and the pain will be more bearable." She says looking at the fox as he slowly uncurles himself. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble." He says whimpering slightly. "It's fine as long as you two didn't get seriously injured." Ren says hushing the fox. Baka looks over at Kye Kye and sighs chuckling a little bit. "It's ok. When ever we are together trouble is bound to follow us." He then gives Kye Kye on of his foxy grins and winks at her.

Kye Kye grinned a little at Baka and said "True..." Akira sighed and said "We should get these two back to the village and to the healer." Akira then used her manipulation of darkness to gather none broken branches from the tree, as well as some vines, the darkness going off in tendrils. Once she had enough of each, she made a makeshift stretcher for Kye Kye, one that was dragged on the ground. She then lifted Kye Kye with all her might onto the stretcher. She turned to Ren and said "Do you need one? Or can you carry Baka?"

Ren sighs shaking her head at the two then smiles back at Akira. "No thanks I can carry him." She says gently picking Baka up and standing slowly using her staff to help hold him up in her arms. "Ow owowowowowow could you be a little bit gentler." Ren glares at Baka. "Maybe you should be more carful next time then." She snaps then sighs hugging him tighter to herself. "Don't scare me like that again."

Akira nodded and said "Alright then. Let's head out." She then carefully started to drag the stretcher with Kye Kye on it. It took awhile to make it back, but they were soon back in the village. Akira quickly went to the healers house. She hoped that Kye Kye didn't break anything and was only bruised and scratched up. The healer can only do so much, and bones still take awhile to mend.

Finn shook his dark hair back, raising his head from the cleaning of his spear. It was an unusual weapon, because both sides had steel points. The longer-than-normal, one-sided, serrated blades looked mean and were heavy. Nothing he couldn't handle, of course.

He tested his finger against a blade, and a fine red line appeared. Satisfied, Finn picked it up by the plain shaft and hefted it. He would go into the woods a little way in, to a clearing that he had found a few days in his acceptance into the tribe. It was his special place; no person had ever intruded.

But when he got up to go, he saw Akira and Ren head into the village, bearing their familiars in their arms. Finn walked over to them, curious. He saw that the familiars were injured. "What happened?"

Akira looked at Finn and said "Ah, well Kye Kye and Baka went to play while Ren and I talked, they decided to climb a tree, and then the branches they were on broke and they fell. We were going to take them to the healers house. I am quite hoping that they don't have broken bones for multiple reasons. Would you mind helping me though? Even with this stretcher, Kye Kye is heavy and I want to get there as fast as possible. If you're busy though, I don't mind. I can handle it." Kye Kye looked at Finn and gave a little happy yip. Tail starting to wag, before Kye Kye yelped and the tail stopped all movement. She seemed to have bruised her tail as well, which made moving it hurt.

They slowly made their way to Vincent's house in which the promised mess was awaiting and it holded up to the promise of horror. Pile of dirty clothing littered the floor like a carpet, dishes filled the sink, at least they had been cleaned of food so there was no real smell of rotten food, a nice layer of dust covered many area where he didn't pass too much in and a couple of small bones could be found here and there. The only strange things that could be found where small pieces of paper found here and there near the entrances and every doors and windows of the very small house. Vincent turned to Anita and spoke. “Welcome to my den. If you wanna be useful in cleaning DON'T touch the papers and DON'T throw away the bones, put them in a corner if you really need to...

With that said he entered and started cleaning the clothing carpet area. Making nice pile of clothing to be brought to a cleaning machine. Kawey flew to her nesting area, which was over his desk in the corner of his room and started stockpiling her favorite bones among her partner's strange toys. Other than the completed disorder of the place it was rather empty. Simple bed, simple table and two chairs and the rest of the basic needs for a person to have in a house. The only other thing that was in it and was standing out quite a lot was the targets on the walls, there were a couple of them and many knives of many kinds and some dart were still stuck in them, pretty much all of them near the middle of the target. Near the target area was a table with his collections of knives and other simple throwing things. If there was one place clean it was that table and the weapons on it.