satyr76

Ke$ha

I used to hate Ke$ha, but as I listened to more of her songs, she grew on me. <3 Her music always manages to make me want to jump around and dance badly.

I've had a lot of people judge me for liking her, though. Apparently, liking a pop singer who uses autotune means I have no taste in music and the intelligence of a potato. >.> But her music makes me happy, so I usually just laugh at them.

Also, a lot of people say she has no talent.

When I hear Ke$ha, I think of: http://xkcd.com/846/

(Word of warning for those that need it: the mouse-over text for the comic contains an expletive.)

Edited by Zaxian

Oh she has talent. Just like Lady Gaga. Gaga started teaching herself piano when she was what, like 4 or something crazy like that? They just waste it on music created by computers that does the singing for them...

My friend hates Ke$ha, but she was the one who introduced me to 'Tik Tok' before it became popular, hehehe.

I'm a Ke$ha fan all the way, I love all of her songs.

She's not bad looking either. I'd party with her any day. wink.gif

I don't mind her as much as some of the other pop artists who are popular now. I think she has a good voice, but would be better if her songs were more pop and less techno.

She's pretty fun and enjoyable to listen to. I never understand how people have really strong feelings towards someone that they don't know, and will probably never ever even get to know in any way past seeing them on a screen/listening to their music.

When I hear Ke$ha, I think of: http://xkcd.com/846/

(Word of warning for those that need it: the mouse-over text for the comic contains an expletive.)

Hahahaha this entertained me since I am a future dentist, so everything related to teeth and oral hygiene amuses me. tongue.gif

I used to be so indifferent about her, but when I saw her careless style and music, while still talking about serious things ("We R who we R"), I grew kinda fond of her. Plus, my best friend loves her too so she was to blame that I took a look at her from a different perspective. wink.gif