PeachSapling

Dove Pins OOC

I don't understand...the only thing my overactive imagination can come up with is that it's...could it possible be Robby's birthday? or something.....

at least you got that far...i am sooooo confused

-sighs- I need to do something with Micah...he's currently sleeping in a tree just outside of the castle walls.....

I don't understand...the only thing my overactive imagination can come up with is that it's...could it possible be Robby's birthday? or something.....

mad.gif

Did I get it wrong D: Also, I can't do that, not with how Micah's personality is. Also, Peach, could you please edit my form on the first page to the way that I edited it? I'd like her image to be there.

Edited by Chasilin

Uhm could you maybe remove that? I'm red green color blind and that font is really hurting my eyes x.x -dies- Also, like I said, you never said anything before about when your birthday was and the red bar doesn't say that it's your birthday >.> How could we have known?

Robby, let me ask you a few things.

1; How old are you turning, love?

2; Forgive us for not knowing?

3; Would you mind if I celebrated your birthday a bit in my roleplay?

4; I'm only capable of drawing, so is there anything in particular you would like?

alright today im for sure not going to be here, there is nothing else to do so i am going to my mothers for the day biggrin.gif

I noticed, but I just got home from school, so I couldn't really do anything about that until now. Also half of the banner was hidden for most of the time that it was up(at least, recently), so all we could see without going to your profile was "Birthdays are a lot of fun". Jegus, birthdays aren't even that big of a deal. Calm down.

I'd doodle something for you, but all I can draw are derpily adorable monster things. So I dunno.

Robby, let me ask you a few things.

1; How old are you turning, love?

2; Forgive us for not knowing?

3; Would you mind if I celebrated your birthday a bit in my roleplay?

4; I'm only capable of drawing, so is there anything in particular you would like?

1. 13

2. Forgiven. I can understand, after hearing what FPD said. Sorry if I seemed angry.

3. Not at all. Go at it.

4. Nothing in particular; I honestly wasn't even expecting a present. Thank you, though.

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.

Okay you know what. I'm not reserving that spot anymore since I'm never going to get this done. Someone else make a dove child so this RP at least has a chance of not dying.

Aah. I would like the spot but that would be up to Peaches?

*Has not been paying total attention to rps as of late cause of my SAT coming up*

I'm pretty sure you were first on the waiting list, so just start with the form. Peach can haz final say when she gets on.

"Dove Children" Character sheet:

Username: Evangeline5432

Character name: Elayna Whalen

Looks: With white hair

Power: Light Manipulation: Can absorb the light energy around her and manipulate. This usually results in healing herself or someone. Or even manipulating it into a solid object.

Limit: Absorbing too much energy or using her ability will result in a nosebleed or worse. She can not absorb energy for long otherwise it would kill her.

Dislikes: Silence

Personality: Is talkative

Past Life: Will be RP'd

Other: Unknowingly Adriana's twin.

Well, there is still this. xd.png

Just get rid of the twin part i'm guessing. xd.png