PeachSapling

Dove Pins OOC

Guys, you might want to stay on topic least the OoC get shut down.

Peach, do you have a baddie yet?

Gosh, you guys. Fractional is pretty clearly an adjective, isn't it? Why does everyone here insist on calling me by the adjective part of my name. That makes no sense.

Also Robby, you've just ruined my life!! Congratulations!! *cries in a corner*

And when are we going to get out of the basement? Is it going to be a few more posts/pages?

sorry about not answering any questions about my character or changing that sentence, friday my internet was cut off

"Dove Children" Character sheet:**Edited**

Username: WinterWhisperz

Character name: Jaxon, but goes by Jax

Looks: Short shaggy dark brown hair and blazing blue eyes, slightly muscular build, has a strap of leather wrapped around his wrist that he carrys the dove pin on, has oddly cool skin

Power: hydrokinesis

Limit: he doesn't know he has an ability yet, figured any strange happenings would have just been part of the unpredictable nature of water, but after these strange events, he ends up very fatigued, this will probably lessen as he gets better, but he doesn't understand how unlimited water is, and therefore limits himself.

Likes: Swimming, people, drawing, animals, nature, being around water and being cold, loves stormy weather

Dislikes: Not getting what he wants, school, boring people (teachers)

Personality: A wild card, loves being around people and being the center of attention, not really bothered by much, just wants to have a good time, but is a good guy deep down, and is suprizingly responsable when he wants to be

Past Life: Taken from the river by a relatively young couple, who was very open with him about where he came from. They were the 'parents' that were friends and he was their 'practice child, and he prepared them for their other children that came afew years after he was taken in. A boy and a girl, and the girl hated Jax. She made sure he knew it too, and tho they never admitted it, their parents favored their daughter, and Jax would end up in trouble for the things the girl would do, so Jax started sneeking out, often accompanied by his brother, to the very river Jax was pulled from, theyd spend hours playing there, and it became the place to be. It wasnt soon after that his foster parents learned of this school for princes and princesses, there was no doubt in their mind that he was going as much as he hated the thought.

Other: Dove Pins are epic!!!

let me know if that limit is good enough, if not, i will come up with other things

and are you guys still in the basement in the rp? and as far as how hes going to come into the story, to get himself into trouble if your still in the basement, he never went inside the school, after he was dropped off he was hiding around outside, and came in because he wanted food

Mmmmmmmm... We're in the basement still... Maybe he... I have no idea. Ask Peach when she gets on, I suppose.

You could just have the teachers go OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUPER LATE JOIN THE OTHERS IN THE DUNGEON UNTIL LUNCH. Or have them notice Jax's pin. It's explicitly stated that they are mean teachers. Just find any excuse.

Sowwie I'm late. Took meh ages to make a poster the size of my leg, and the height of my hand. ((Note, I'm an 11 year old girl who is kinda short.)) *Facepalm* It's for this important test coming up next week and our teacher said we could make posters to cheer us up during the test. I feel dumb at myself for taking that long.

Anyways, back to topic. We're still in the basement, but not for much longer.

I'll just have Prince Martyn and his future bride take Jax to the dining room where lunch is taken place. Jax sits down with the Dove Children seeing that they have pins just like him. To my guesses, there is an 85% chance that the Dove Children will sit in a little "group" at the lunch table. Then, the Dove Children will tell him all about the story, and gets accepted to being one of them. Phew, that was long. xd.png *Goes and puts in limit for Jax*

One batch of Dove Children made it to the dining room, now it's just the rest of the Dove Children to go to the dining room. What will they serve? Will all of them meet? Will they finally get their abilities? Find out next time on The Dove Pins! *Dun, dun, dunn!*

I'm sorry, I just had to. I didn't know what to put so I just did that. xd.png

Edited by PeachSapling

Oh gosh. I'm so sorry for not getting this character sheet done. I don't even have an excuse for this since I've kind of been procrastinating on my homework anyway.

For powers, I'm considering animation. As in, giving temporary life to small objects. It would only last for a given period of time, but he would be able to give them simple instructions like "go find my friend" or "fetch me those keys". So I need to ask if paper or parchment has been invented yet. If it has, he could fold little paper creatures and send notes to the other kids, after they all learn to read.

Sorry guys...been busy.

What is going on.

*Cough* *Cough* Paper is invented in this roleplay. *Cough* *cough*

I don't think that would be the same, Peach. If they are twins then wouldn't that mean the twin would also have to be a Dove Child? If she wants to make another character it can't be the twin to one of the Dove Children....

Indeed.

I'd been wanting to make Amara/Angelina ever since I created Adriana.

I usually always make two chars that kinda feed off each other. Also, the group needed a healer. It's always a good idea to have one close. Who knows, maybe Adriana can do something of the sort... *le shrugs* It depends on what Peace says. happy.gif

Actually, I was wondering if I could edit Adriana's powers a bit. Without Amara to ballance her, I see Adriana turning somewhat evil. Unless you want a slighty darker "evil" Dove Child? That might be kinda fun! o3o

Edit: Peach, is there a chance that there is another dove child? Only she wouldn't really be a true dove child. Maybe something happened and Adriana does have a twin but Amara would in no way have any powers whatsoever. Amara would just be a normal child but she would still be Adriana's twin. //shot

Edited by evangeline5432

I don't understand...the only thing my overactive imagination can come up with is that it's...could it possible be Robby's birthday? or something.....