vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Are you angry enough? Hm. Interesting... Sirin said, getting quieter as she went on, as if talking to herself. She sighed and thought for a moment.

Bump

Ugh...I hate being char-locked.

(Yes, this double-post is allowed by the rules)

((1- Use parenthesis's for OoC.

2- Wait, Wolfe's char-locked? *goes to check* he's not locked, Vamp kicked him in the side.

And I got another- full shot- pic of Vamp, credit to Mirtier!

EDIT- Happy birthday, Mousia! Even if this is one or two days late... /shot))

Edited by vamprah9588

(Woops xd.png)

(...*has derped twice in a row*)

(Congrats, man Lol)

(Ha ha, Lol xd.png thanks!)

(Edit:)

Wolfe jumped back,but as a result of this he fell backwards and hit his head on the wall. Unfortunately for Vamprah, no blood was drawn and his skull had only hit a trash bag. He swiped a punch at the alien, hoping for a direct hit. He couldn't help but glance back at Sarisha.

Edited by Mousia

((@ The 'unbeatable' comment- He has been training in martial arts like shaolin, ninjutsu, and others for 7,000 years, let alone the rigorous Kalemai training as a young child. You would expect it to be very hard to hurt him.))

Vamprah bent his spine backwards, and caught the fist with a dexterous talon. Balancing on the other three limbs, he spun the both of them, creating momentum. With a forward flip, he let go, watching the Lycan fly a few meters. He prepared two fire-blades, and flung them at his target.

((IC time taken: around three seconds. Kalemai super-speed. You can break his arm now. xd.png

EDIT- KNOCK HIM OUT AND GET THOSE CONTACTS BACK THE HECK ON!))

Edited by vamprah9588

(I would expect a very, very awesomesauce old man, that's what I'd expect xd.png)

Wolfe flipped in mid-air landing on his feet. He smiled a little. And everyone thought taking karate was useless. he joked. Though he was dizzy and a little dazed from the spin, he took out a ninjas star. He was obviously facing a much more experienced martial arts user - tricky. The lycan waited for the Kalemai to make his move, signaling this with his fingers.

(Hmph.)

(xd.png)

((Well, aging differences, but he's learned human martial arts as many guises.

And Karate=open handed=weaponless. Using shuriken would be a separate teaching. Just stating that.))

The two flames had missed, but hadn't died down. The Lycan had taken out a weapon of his own, and was ready to continue the fight. So be it. Vamprah held a hand, pointed at the fire-blades, and in a quick motion, aimed towards Wolfe. The flames redirected their flight behind Wolfe, guided by Vamprah's control.

(Ok)

(And I've heard that, but learning karate can teach you things and each individual can adapt the art into his or her own style, he adapted karate, open hand, to be more like shuriken. *is proud of self for thinking my post through*)

Wolfe smiled, now back comfortably within the realm of flame. He stood until the last second and then jumped away, still feeling the harsh heat of the fire. The young man extended his arm, sending the small steel projectile flying, well-aimed at his combatant. He was known for his sharp eye sight while in training with other blue-belted children.

(Where is Vamprah keeping his contacts?)

(Ok)

(And I've heard that, but learning karate can teach you things and each individual can adapt the art into his or her own style, he adapted karate, open hand, to be more like shuriken. *is proud of self for thinking my post through*)

Wolfe smiled, now back comfortably within the realm of flame. He stood until the last second and then jumped away, still feeling the harsh heat of the fire. The young man extended his arm, sending the small steel projectile flying, well-aimed at his combatant. He was known for his sharp eye sight while in training with other blue-belted children.

(Where is Vamprah keeping his contacts?)

((He gave them to Saihika, look back on the post right after Quhanta told us she knew Japanese. And you may want to delete your double post.

A blue belt, huh? *tells Vamp to refrain from showing Wolfe his ranks*))

Vamprah watched as the flames hit the ground and died out. Not a real problem. He watched idly as the shuriken closed in on him. The flames dissipated from Vamprah's hands as he sheathed his knife. At the last inch, Vamprah seemed to shimmer, and the shuriken flew off course, landing off to the side. "Got any more?" A sly grin crossed his face, taunting the Lycan's failed attempt.

(( Karate can't be adapted to shuriken use simply because shurikens are japanese weapons also Karate Has many styles one different from the other but they all remain melee or else they can not be considered karate))

(*ahem* more like. Thank you very much...and sorry for my bluntness and ALSO if you people haven't notice...Wolfe isn't exactly the smartest person ever...the average person does not know the difference where I'm from, and if you factor in seclusion for several years in the forest, he would have a degraded library of knowledge. *end rambling run-on sentance*)

((where i am from the average person doesn't know either but as i have learned it i know tongue.gif))

(xd.png It's sad how people are too lazy to spend a few minutes reading wikipedia - at least they could do that....oh well...)

(I prefer to have my characters be stupid...with one or two smart ones so I can reveal the mysteriously obvious secrets of life...like why they have Google)

(Sorry for my endless rambling...it's late and I'm tired but I challenged a friend to a stay-up-all-night contest...xd.png)

Sirin delved into energies she shouldn't explore, such as the memories of Ensis from her origins. It felt wetish and cramped and inhuman. She felt the warmth but firmness in an old man's lessons. Finally, the feeling of the boat on the way to the island and the cool sea breeze. She felt a little guilty in this act, so she quitted her search. She returned to her focus and her eyes stopped appearing as if she was staring past everything and into the sands and fabrics of time and space. She shook her head to clear her mind.

((Karate is used in both China and Japan, although the styles differ a little bit. I wouldn't be surprised if Wolfe's was a bit of ninjutsu as well.

Alexxo, I just woke up, so I'll get right to adding your char.

*Has no IC to post*))

(Sorry, I've been studying for exams. tongue.gif)

Sarisha noticed that the goo on her hand hadcome from Vamprah's chest. 'Eww.' She thought. 'It's blood.' Then, an idea struck. She tried manipulating the blood as though it were water, and to her surprise, it worked. Next, she looked up and watched as Vamprah caught a shurikin that Wolfe had thrown. Sarisha waved her hand in front of her and, by moving the blood, pushed Vamprah's legs so that he fell over, into the garbage.

((I swear, everyone has exa- Oh, right, end of the school year coming up. *never studies anyway*

And I would say his blood's less viscous than a 'goo' or hemoglobic blood. More like a yellow-green oil... ick.))

Vamprah's main hearts lurched as he tripped. He threw out a hand as he fell, forward twisting back on to his feet, but fouling all three limbs with compost ((It is a cleaner island...)). He shook off the dirt, and turned to the Fae, blind eyes blazing. He held out a hand in an opening 'c' shape, splitting the ground under Sarisha to trap her. He didn't want to hurt her, which was why he hadn't shown any real attacks or killed Wolfe on the spot, as those techniques usually affected all around him; which would include the Fae.

Edited by vamprah9588

(Wow...good reason to not kill Wolfe)

Wolfe watched the incident. He snickered a little. The lycan waited for the alien to get up. If nothing else, Wolfe was fair in most fights, despite himself.

((Well, he can still kill him, just not by his Instant Death technique or other one-hit attacks. He's still able to beat him to death, so to say.))

(Ok...just make sure not to perm. death Wolfe...)

((xd.png I have a feeling he won't die in any case.))

Vamprah brushed off the compost, and got back up to fight. He used his speed to appear behind the Lycan. Surprise, He thought as he brought a hand down on the Lycan's pressure point between the shoulder bone and the neck. He followed up with a kick to the vertebrae above the tailbone, ((Very painful place to get hit, trust me.)) knocking Wolfe forward a couple of feet. The Kalemai decided that was enough time to loosen his fingers. He twisted each one until they popped, making them more flexible.

(Aww...visualizing that...it make me shutter...oh, so very painful)

Wolfe stumbled forwards and yowled from the pain. He snarled like the animal that he was and fell to his knees, scraping them on the hard asphalt. Blood beaded at the cuts, lightly staining the Lycan's jeans. He gritted his teeth to keep himself from crying out again.

((Only happened to me once, and the only thing worse is getting hit in the tailbone itself, but I didn't want to make it seem like he was trying to wedge his foot up there...

And Alexxo, you don't need to delete your posts unless I ask you to, or if it breaks the DC rules, which hasn't happened yet on this RP.))

Vamprah held up his hand in a 'halt' signal, but with the last two digits down, so only the index and center finger were raised. He lined up his hand with where the spine connected with the skull, and a thin green beam started to charge up down the length of the crevice between his raised fingers. Goodnight, Lycan.

((EDIT- Cue 'Mahna mahna'.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((i guess about time for Lokie to wake up right tongue.gif))

When Lokie woke up he was in a very bad mood. Ugh! who is making all that noise< he thought to himself. He started walking towards the sounds as they where getting clearer. He was imaginings a thousand and one ways to mutilate and (or) eat whatever disturbed his sleep.

(dragons eat meat when the wake up forget milk. tongue.gif )