Rainbowhite

Rainbow's dragons :3

Nooooooo! Im still Nomming my noodles! sad.gif

The ground starts shaking, a big crack splits the topic in two, dust and small pebbles flying everywhere. A silhouette is visible, emerging from the newly formed canyon.

omg

it's Rainbow.

*deep, demonic voice* I LIIIIIIIVE

Dear lord this topic is as old as Cudo wow.

But finally I gave in and I'm officially back weee! I've been quite busy with college and everything, but I had time to draw too, just click the numerous links here, here, there and hereto have a small preview of what the past year looked like.

I'm still drawing dragons and wow dragcave has like ten millions new dragons since I last checked wow I need them all now. SO I'll probably take a few eggs commissions.

I'm interested in those in particular: Blusang Lindwurm, Olive, Tan Ridgewings, Royal Crimson, Speckle-Throated, Golden Wyvern, Tri-Horn Wyvern, Soulpeace, any of the legendary trio, or metallics, shimmerscales, cavern lurker, Arsani and...that's it, that's A LOT so yeah... but what you'll get with eggs commish depends on the species rarity C:

ANYWAY I'VE MISSED YOU ALL COME HERE MY BABIES

aaaa switch *snuggles*

yesyes shimmers are excellent hmhm.

Feel free to pm me about something you'd want my dear :B

weren't you the one that only had human ocs omg? (even if I improved my humans a lot)

I can has throwing of eggs for art? :'D -gets a horrified look from her dragons-

Not actually throwing eggs you silly creatures-

*punts Rain towards her scroll*

1st reaction: *LEGASP*

2nd reaction: Waitaminute, it is some user who just posted 'OMG I LUV YOUR ART ARE YOU TAKING REQUESTS I'M STALKING THIS' and got my hopes up for nothing.

3rd reaction: wub.gif SHE'S BACK!!!! /cue fangirl scream

RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNN! OMG WHEREYOUBEENNEVERTELLMEYOUGOINGAWAY!!

..And I dunno what to request now... >~<"

Draw Artemis for meh? You can grab anything and everything off my scroll. I mean it. I'll dunk you at least an egg from all 7 days of madness coming up next week PLUS THIS AND MOAR! You'll never want for anything again! xd.png In fact, check your inbox, that egg's yours and I'm not taking it back mwhuahahhaha

Akdkfjskfkfkscfkgkgakgk Shaaaaar I missed you ;-; I was in that place called college and now Im back weeee

So Verr, dyou think you could get a Soulpeace egg for me cause woah those are pretty? :'D youd either get a clean sketch, colored and shaded or a flat colours c:

Artemis is so pretty aaaaaaaaa and I cant look at your scroll for some reason Shar but really with a gift and stuff I could do a sketch for free I wouldnt mind ;_;

I'll try to stream tonight woo

As always, I'm the butt of your jokes. BUT YAYAYAYAYAYAYA so happy you are back and active. I lurve you. ;_; TAKE MY LOVE TAKE IT <333! *throws paper hearts at art thread*

Akdkfjskfkfkscfkgkgakgk Shaaaaar I missed you ;-; I was in that place called college and now Im back weeee

So Verr, dyou think you could get a Soulpeace egg for me cause woah those are pretty? :'D youd either get a clean sketch, colored and shaded or a flat colours c:

Artemis is so pretty aaaaaaaaa and I cant look at your scroll for some reason Shar but really with a gift and stuff I could do a sketch for free I wouldnt mind ;_;

I'll try to stream tonight woo

---

user posted image

oops my hand slipped

I may work more on it tonight or do some other egg commish ehehehe

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Artemis looks so playful~ wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Crap that's the limit for emoticon expressions...

College? Oh, university; in Singapore we don't use the word college 'cause we have JC (Junior College), Poly (Polytechnic), ITE (Institute of Technical Education) & MI (Millennium Institute) for tertiary education. Further studies would be in universities already.

http://dragcave.net/user/TheElusiveAlchemist - scroll link, or you can just click the eggy in my sig <3 Nonsense, if I could I'd just bombard you with all sorts of stuff! Just say the word and they be yours.

aaah glad you like it C: and we don't use the term college either here, I just use it since most of the people here are americans :B

aaaa I dunno you have those nice blusang lindwurms or golden wyvern o: I'd be fine with one of those

Done :3 Anymore you wanna have? biggrin.gif

But you need moar! sad.gif Haha, okayokay, I'll stop xd.png Just let me know if you want/need/desire anymore of those floozies!

One will be alright! I'll probably stream soon, I'm finishing the rough sketch for Stitch's thing and then I'll get to yours too c:

Hello, I was wondering if you are still taking eggs for art. I have a request for art of one of my many OCs.

Her name is Naomi. She is part of a species that been nicknamed the child species. The species name is the Chown. She's a height of a 5 year old child. And pretty much looks like a child. When they hit around that age they stop growing and aging. They live up to be about 500 years old.

She has almost white blonde hair, bright blue (crystal blue) eyes, Her skin is light tan. She has a body of a child with ears that have small points.

She is a telepathic who can sense emotions. Along with those emotions she can hear the thoughts that come along with those emotions.

She's a head counselor for a fleet of starships which are made of many species (get the wiff of star trek here? lol)

I personally call the Chown the Vulcan children as they pretty much look like vulcan children. xd.png

She pretty much wears whats in the reference picture below. which is kind of vulcany crossed with a kimono?

user posted image

I can offer a silver shimmer egg (6th gen but its nice) which I have on hand?

Augh well no I'm sorry I won't be taking egg commish for a while now, I already have two to do and another point commish over on dA... I'm thinking about reopening my paypal commission real soon tho.

and probably taking egg request during livestreams when I'll be done with those I need to finish :I

talking about livestream

here come and be weird with me https://join.me/524-888-050

NYHHHHHHNNNNNGGAAaaaaaaaaa I remembered when I didn't take egg requests before they take way too long but they're worth it in the end hnng

user posted image

got that done for Verridith wee C:

My masterpiece click at your own risks you may die from too much magnificence

Edited by Rainbowhite

kn ek ir hxf nejd bgdngvddzg m

/inert dying here

<333333 Ilu Rainbow thank you SO much.