WinterOsprey

WinterOsprey's Arty Things :)

I see slots open and I'm so jumping on this XD -cling- Been stalking for weeks now.

Would you mind drawing Aerithe in her human form (I literally cannot draw and I need something pretty for her page DX) please and thank you? Crappy reference link (be warned, there is boobage)

Her colors are pretty simple. Fair skin, gold crown, blue gems, pale blue eyes, her ears are a dark navy, and the feathers are a translucent white. Her gown is white and gold, loosely inspired by Greek and Roman fashion, so feel free to run wild with that.

She's a Dawn Dragon (from BTACD), so lots of blues, golds, and white/silvers work.

Just...run free XD Pose, expression, you have all the creative freedom you want.

/dies

-sneaks in because your art is love-

Username: tyto_alba

Request: My wolf OC, Keru

Reference: Keru's fur is jet black except for her ear-tips, belly/chest/throat, and tail-tip. These are white. Her muzzle and cheeks are also white, and she has two 'stripes' on each cheek. Her eyes are a sea-green.

Specifics: Sitting, maybe looking up like something's caught her attention?

Text: Nope~

Banner?: No thank you~

Egg Trade: Will give eggs. You're asking for eggs that will give you pairs, ja? I can breed a 2nd Gen PB Horse, Sunstone, or I could try for a 2nd Gen PB Pink. :3

Ref pic found via Google - these are kinda what her face stripes look like and what the white looks like on her belly/chest/etc.

Thank you in advance~ <3

Edited by tyto_alba

Done!

user posted image

She is pretty, and I love how you drew Hoshi on her shoulder! The way he is nibbling her hair is a cute touch. One thing, though... what is up with her expression? It looks like she's... smirking at her hair or something...?

Kila and tyto, accepted!

She's looking at the bird, Animorph D: (Might be the inner glow on the lines not making that clear)

Dargan, there's one slot left!

Edited by WinterOsprey

I'll snatch that slot for Sav, just so nobody takes it :3 Tell Winter what you want, Savvy!

Okay, the last slot is reserved for Savage ;p

Also I'd like to take the chance to let people know that after this set of requests I'm downgrading requests to sketches only (my $1 commishes). The reason for this is that I'm trying to encourage commissions, so now people are aware of what I can do I feel this is the right step for me smile.gif fear not however, the sketches will have splashes of colour! They won't just be black and white.

Edited by WinterOsprey

Mystic, done!

Clicky~

user posted image

Could I please nab a Black from you? ;u;

Edited by WinterOsprey

Username: Dargan (Savage)

Request: Dragon, OC

Reference: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/889/screencapture12y.png http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7149/screencapture13f.png YES IT HAS BLUE! XD

Specifics: Kind of a smirk as she is often found looking down on others in rp XDD

Text: no thank you. ^-^

Banner?: Nah, not going to make you work XD

Egg Trade: One day.. >.> Once I get a large cave.. I am going to be tempted to spam you

Edited by Dargan

Mystic, done!

Clicky~

user posted image

Could I please nab a Black from you? ;u;

OMG, it's awesome!! Thank you so much! ♥♥

And, of course! What lineage would you like? A Second Gen Purebred or something else?

I really don't mind <3 biggrin.gif

None of my Non-Messy Lineaged Black Dragons gave me eggs. D:

I'll try again next week! Is there any other dragon you want that I can breed for you?

Hmm. I don't suppose you'd have a pink laying around? I'd quite like to try get a male one if that's alright?(I want to gender the hellfire eggs I catch, they're all hatching female!!)

Hmm. I don't suppose you'd have a pink laying around? I'd quite like to try get a male one if that's alright?(I want to gender the hellfire eggs I catch, they're all hatching female!!)

I have a Second Generation PB Egg if you're interested! :3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/tWEWe

Just let me know if/when you can take the egg! ♥

If there's anything else you need, let me know. I don't mind breeding eggs if I have them. n_n

Edited by MysticTiger

Oooh perfect Mystic! <3 I can take it whenever you want biggrin.gif

Would you be willing to breed one of your Moonstone's tyto? :3

Oooh perfect Mystic! <3 I can take it whenever you want biggrin.gif

Would you be willing to breed one of your Moonstone's tyto? :3

Of course. (:

Winter that is Amazing <3333 xd.png now you are tempting me to get her mate from you as well lol!