Ashywolf

Spriting for blunas☆☆

In the heart of the tropical seas, you find yourself at a hidden alcove, one that has clearly remained untouched by human hands for centuries. The sunlight dapples gently through the aquamarine waters in variegated laces of light. The faint warmth saps all trace of idle anxiety, and the harmony is unrivaled by any locale you have ever seen before. Something compels you to linger inside the bay longer, and a strange charge fills the waters here, yet you cannot put any hand, paw, fin or flipper on what it may be.

The waters are silent, save for the echoing of air bubbles, and a current invites you inside the bay itself, where the glittering sandbars reassure you of shallow waters; a quality that could not be found in the open sea. You find that the bay is much larger than you expected, and even with the pristine waters it is impossible to see the entire extent of the waterscape in any one location.

With a short swim a distant squeaking sound meets your ears, sundering the harmony of the silence. You search for the source, but in vain. There is nothing else here....

Your breath shortens, and with a swift inhale at the surface you are in the underwater world once again. Not a thing has changed save the pattern of sunlight on the seabed, which continues to flicker even in your shadows. Movement beside you causes you to spin around, and by tracing its trail you find yourself come face-to-face with a Dusky Dolphin.

The sleek, shiny creature holds an uncanny grin to its lips, but you cannot decipher if it is intentional; is it happy to see you here?

It tilts its head and looks over you with its beady eyes as if testing your prowess, though you know that no person could ever match this creature's grace. Eventually with a bow of its head and a brief squeak the dolphin starts to swim away. But within moments it turns around and eyes you expectantly. Maybe it wishes you to follow?

The creature's aura is enchanting, and the thought of the encounter ending abruptly makes you feel lonely and unsatisfied, so you decide to tail it the best you can. But even then, no matter how fast you swim you cannot even closely match its speed. You hope that by pushing yourself harder it will conceil your inability, but noting your absence alongside it slows down to swim side-by-side with your form with a drawn out chirp and lets you hang on for the ride. With a brisk swim you arrive at a stolid cliff face where a carved out archway heralds the way into anoher open space. Inside you find a dazzling array of drawings etched on some kind of parchment, some coloured, some purely outlines, and many subsequent crossing-outs. Unbeknownst to you, the dolphin had vanished, but it has now returned with pencils inbetween its teeth. Had it really drawn all of these by itself?

I draw many things. Dragons, animals, whatever. Not amazing with human or anthro type stuff (yet).

Commisions:

I am currently accepting the following as high priority:

-Spriting requests

-Dragon Request sprites Closed right now.

-Eggs

-Recolours

-other sprites

If requesting I ask only one thing: Please tell me how big you want it. I don't need specific pixels but give me an idea (i.e. avatar size, any size etc).

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Price: I hoard blunas. Gief me all of them :3. Hatchlings are appreciated a lot as I have IOUs to fulfill. Please no deadlines, inbred or messy blunas <3 And it is preferred if you can keep eggs until they hatch since I have IOUs to follow up.

I accept hatchlings of decent lineage (CB preferred) for freezing as well. Like the typical DC user I like shinies and will type neglected for the sake of inclusion.

Here is my wishlist for hatchlings etc:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6975376

I will accept other dragons IF the lineage is pretty or if its overall valuable.

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

Examples of stuff I do:

Meh I'm too lazy to upload stuff D: You've all probably seen my sprites anyway, I've worked on a lot of dragons now.

I have this link here for my Empyrean Dolphin-drakes, but these are quite old so I do better sprites now:

user posted image

Finished Drawings:

These commisions are intended for the requester. They may not be used by any other users without permission of myself and the requester.

Cazrae/Zacrae for Kila: http://shirukiba.deviantart.com/art/Shore-291717894

Delmare for WinterOsprey: Delmare for WinterOsprey

Old firewolf for KrystalSharz:

user posted image

Leopard Appaloosa Horse dragon for Queen Firebreath:

user posted image

Grey custom wolf for KrystalSharz:

user posted image

Asio clamator and coffee mug for AnnieLyla:

user posted image

Betta avatar for Kiite Morau:

user posted image

And various other things.

Edited by Ashywolf

Dolphinsong isn't your secret name =p I've held claim to it in all locations I've been part of for roughtly 20 years now.

And I can do animated things. I would upload an example but after 4 years of attempts I cannot work out how to get them to animate on this forum :/ .

Save the animation in GIF format and then like any normal pic put it on an image hosting site.

Dolphinsong isn't your secret name =p I've held claim to it in all locations I've been part of for roughtly 20 years now.

Hehe ;p. My version of the name originates from a story I've been working on for a while now. Normally I wouldn't mind but you just happen to be one of the most awesome people here xd.png. It eats away at me every time I come here laugh.gif.

And, it is saved as a GIF. It animates fine on my PC, just not when linked to.

Edited by Ashywolf

What program did you use for animation? Make sure you post it on a site like photobucket and link from there =)

user posted image animated in photoshop and uploaded to Photobucket then linked from there.

When you called this 'DolphinSong's Waterscape' I thought the auther was made by the Dolphin above xd.png

When you called this 'DolphinSong's Waterscape' I thought the auther was made by the Dolphin above xd.png

Yeah, I think many people are going to think that.

Maybe Imageshack has restrictions on this. I animate in Photoshop too.

Edited by Ashywolf

With photoshop don't save as gif, you want to use Save for Web & Devices. Otherwise it won't animate.

With photoshop don't save as gif, you want to use Save for Web & Devices. Otherwise it won't animate.

Mm-hmm, I do.

Hmmm photobucket has no issues with animated images as I myself perfer photobucket anyways.

Oh, I've just realized why I couldn't have dolphinsong as my deviantART username O.o

Regardless I've added some new sprites to the first post :3.

Pacifc Double-saddled Butterflyfishuser posted imageFlame Angelfishuser posted image

Edited by Ashywolf

Going to start other things. Namely dragons.

Look, I can draw~

user posted image

*wishes he designed the thunder dragon* I want a T-shirt with this on it xd.png.

Edited by Ashywolf

Any chance I could get something done? o3o I'm in dire need of some character art but I'm in the tricky situation of not being able to draw thanks to my dominant hand being incapacitated.

/will pay in eggs

Any chance I could get something done? o3o I'm in dire need of some character art but I'm in the tricky situation of not being able to draw thanks to my dominant hand being incapacitated.

/will pay in eggs

Character art....

Tell me what you want and I'll see if I can take it up.

I'm best at dragons, dolphins and wolves~ (Humans I'm starting to gather)

Edited by Ashywolf

I have lots of wolf characters, actually. Part of a pack on a fantasy site I roleplay on.

Would you be willing to do a piece of my two characters Cazrae and Zacrae? They're fraternal twins, and for as long as I've roleplayed them I've drawn doodled them very little. I have only a few refs on hand because I never actually got around to drawing them properly before my wrist went out on me.

Cazrae: link link (this one's more for color than design)

He's a mash of hyena and maned wolf with some anubis characteristics (mostly in the muzzle). He's definitely got some hyena anatomy going on, along with that mohawk down to about his shoulders where it mellows out a little as just a furry ridge down to his tail.

Zacrae: link

She's more slim and sleek in her design, as well as very, very fluffy (think cloudlike). I suppose it's easiest to equate her to a greyhound/african wild dog mashup.

For doing both I'd be more than happy to give you some nice lineaged eggs/hatchlings from spriter alts.

Examples: link link

Or I could breed you an egg from Cordial with the mate of your choice (the full list is in my profile).

I can even offer up a 3rd gen Tinsel from both Cordial and Alcoholic, once I breed Cordial with a Red to get a mate for her: link.

I have lots of wolf characters, actually. Part of a pack on a fantasy site I roleplay on.

Would you be willing to do a piece of my two characters Cazrae and Zacrae? They're fraternal twins, and for as long as I've roleplayed them I've drawn doodled them very little. I have only a few refs on hand because I never actually got around to drawing them properly before my wrist went out on me.

Cazrae: link link (this one's more for color than design)

He's a mash of hyena and maned wolf with some anubis characteristics (mostly in the muzzle). He's definitely got some hyena anatomy going on, along with that mohawk down to about his shoulders where it mellows out a little as just a furry ridge down to his tail.

Zacrae: link

She's more slim and sleek in her design, as well as very, very fluffy (think cloudlike). I suppose it's easiest to equate her to a greyhound/african wild dog mashup.

For doing both I'd be more than happy to give you some nice lineaged eggs/hatchlings from spriter alts.

Examples: link link

Or I could breed you an egg from Cordial with the mate of your choice (the full list is in my profile).

I can even offer up a 3rd gen Tinsel from both Cordial and Alcoholic, once I breed Cordial with a Red to get a mate for her: link.

That white with both rosebuds and sweetlings is so beautiful *o*. As is that tinsel. *dies from choice*

Anyways, I have about 15 hours straight on the PC tomorrow thanks to free periods, so I'll start working on this. Any preference on pose/background?

With Cazrae, does his eye actually glow yellow? (assuming this from second image)

Edited by Ashywolf

Only when he's angry XD

I have no pose preference. You have free reign to do whatever you please X3

Just let me know what pair you'd like an egg from~

Ok, I'm getting there. *Is constantly picky about backgrounds*

But if you don't mind I'd like more time to add some other touches~

I won't ask you for eggs until its done, but:

You mean like this? user posted image

Because that would be awesome. Still can't decide between this and that pretty white. Will sleep on it....

Edited by Ashywolf

Yep, exactly like that X3

Take as much time as you need XD I'm not one to rush people, especially when they're doing art for free.

Helloo! Would you consider drawing either Summer or my whale creature thingy Delmare?

I'll be happy to pay with anything on my scroll you want bred, or I can go try catch something for you :3

I've decided that I want a white like this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FhGnK

It will instantly complete one half of my lineage project~ (The other half being purely made of black alts).

--------------

On the drawing side, excluding unforseen circumstances (internet failure etc.) I will have it done by this time tommorow. Might even get it up today if I can get some extra time on the PC. Just trying to make the anatomy as perfect as I can xP.

Would you like the current hatchling I have? Or would you like an egg to influence it? c:

Again, take your time X3

Would you like the current hatchling I have? Or would you like an egg to influence it? c:

Again, take your time X3

If I can have that preference that I would prefer it to be a male~ It's not a huge deal though.

It seems done to me, so check this post later and it will be up.

-----

EDIT: Kila, I'm not sure how you wanted me to upload it so I dA-ed it: http://shirukiba.deviantart.com/art/Shore-291717894

If you want me to try and change things then let me know.

------

~Regarding everyone else, I can add those requests to my schedule without a problem. Just give a second to work it out.

Also, would you allow another person on this forum to animate it?

Sure, I have no problem with this.

Edited by Ashywolf

Ok great! I'll pay you anything that you may want, just take a look at my scroll (the first sig in my name) and I'll try to eithe rget you one or breed it.

I like the little fish sprites you've done; especially the second to last because of the url... pacificdoublesaddlebutt, haha =p