Ashywolf

Spriting for blunas☆☆

I was wondering if you could do a sprite recolor for me of an Adult Horse Dragon?

Main color/color scheme/theme: Leopard Appaloosa- Main body white with black spots (like a Dalmation) mane, tail, and feathers on the feet white with gray/silver and white stripes. Can you make the nose mottled (pink with grey freckles)? And red hooves and red horns, and the spikes along the jaw also red. Eyes- icy blue irises with no pupil, white sclera visible. Wings- I don't really care what they're colored as long as they match. Whatever you think looks good

Other: Three eagle feathers in the mane right where the first section of hair curls out. Also a red hand print on the hindquarters.

Eagle feathers like this except pointing right instead of left

Can others use this?: No

I have this hatchie if you're interested http://dragcave.net/view/7PM3A

Accepted, I'll start working on it.

Here is progress:

user posted image

Anything you want changed yet?

You want feathers on the feet: I'll do that, but where do you want them? Do you want the fur on the feet removed and replaced or do you want both there?

Edited by Ashywolf

Here is progress:

user posted image

Anything you want changed yet?

You want feathers on the feet: I'll do that, but where do you want them? Do you want the fur on the feet removed and replaced or do you want both there?

It looks awesome so far!

For the fur on the feet- just add in a couple of feathers into the fur so both the fur and feathers are visible

I believe I covered everything here.

user posted image

Let me know if you want any further changes.

Could you make the spots blacker? Other than that its perfect

My wolf:

blackish/grey with red swirls similar to this picture which Cudo kindly made for me:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1601wrm.png

Other pics of him:

http://tinypic.com/r/20i6fsj/6

http://tinypic.com/r/20je3t/6

I will gladly breed anything for you. wink.gif Including Blunas if I they cooperate.

I'd like him standing proudly, or maybe leaping...

I shall start.

(Did you ever get that CB pink for my last request? I forgot).

EDIT: Its almost done. I need to go now but I'll be back in 3 hours.

Edited by Ashywolf

Thank you so much biggrin.gif

I honestly don't remember...

But I will look for one now just in case. I'm terrible at catching, but I'll try.

How is this?

user posted image

I haven't drawn a wolf for a while actually, I'm surprised I can still produce one so well. No references or tracing used ^^

Hello, I have a request of you. :3 I'm willing to pay in 2nd gen bluna's (like 6 hatchlings all male and female pairings). I'd love a avatar of my betta Tim. I can send you various pictures of him so you can grasp his color pallet and maybe he'll be nice enough to give me a nice pose. xd.png

Hello, I have a request of you. :3 I'm willing to pay in 2nd gen bluna's (like 6 hatchlings all male and female pairings). I'd love a avatar of my betta Tim. I can send you various pictures of him so you can grasp his color pallet and maybe he'll be nice enough to give me a nice pose. xd.png

Sure. Send those pictures and I can work on it.

May I do a spriting request? Could you make me an owl (Asio clamator) perched on a mug full of cofee, please? And can it have this face? I can pay you a Bluna egg and catch you a CB egg, also can raise them until they hatch. smile.gif

May I do a spriting request? Could you make me an owl (Asio clamator) perched on a mug full of cofee, please? And can it have this face? I can pay you a Bluna egg and catch you a CB egg, also can raise them until they hatch. smile.gif

Certainly.

Let me know if you want any changes.

user posted image

EDIT: Kiite's request

I didn't use many references for this so I hope its accurate enough.

user posted image

Edited by Ashywolf