Ashywolf

Spriting for blunas☆☆

If I can have that preference that I would prefer it to be a male~ It's not a huge deal though.

It seems done to me, so check this post later and it will be up.

-----

EDIT: Kila, I'm not sure how you wanted me to upload it so I dA-ed it: http://shirukiba.deviantart.com/art/Shore-291717894

If you want me to try and change things then let me know.

------

~Regarding everyone else, I can add those requests to my schedule without a problem. Just give a second to work it out.

Also, would you allow another person on this forum to animate it?

Sure, I have no problem with this.

They're so fluffy and lovely <3 thank you!

I'll see what this one genders. If it's male I'll PM you the teleport link. If it's female I'll breed again next week and influence it.

Helloo! Would you consider drawing either Summer or my whale creature thingy Delmare?

I'll be happy to pay with anything on my scroll you want bred, or I can go try catch something for you :3

Ok, I currently have not decided which of these two I will draw, so consider it a surprise ^^.

Like I said in the first post (I hope people read it all because it took a long time to write xd.png) I am not picky. I take various hatchlings (though most I'll probably freeze TBH) but have a soft spot for Alt blacks, lowish gen Alt vines and 2nd gen (or even CB but I won't ask that much of you) Stripes of all colours. I really could do with some Reds (pref hatchlings so I don't get egglocked) and I need a female CB Pink. Again, if all else fails; hatchlings ^^.

KrystalSharz I can get on your one soon after. I will out of the house for a bit this weekend so I don't know if I can get either done before next week (Monday at latest).

Glad you like it Kila ^^.

Oh I never noticed that link thing! Imageshack tends to cut off the end of longer things.

Edited by Ashywolf

Or I could do it now: http://shirukiba.deviantart.com/art/Delmar...Realm-291784361

Those markings give me a headache xd.png. Can't work out how you did them. Doesn't help I use a laptop touchpad to draw my things though I guess. Tell me if you want anything changed~ I went a bit overboard with bubbles maybe....

I also tried a slightly different style to see if I could better match yours. Not sure how well it worked out.

No problem! I'll see what I can cook up for ya biggrin.gif

Do you like it :3?

I am somewhat obsessed with hearing feedback. It makes me nervous if you don't give me any tongue.gif.

Krystalsharz I will get on yours ASAP. I can start today, but due to my interrupted weekend it will not be finished until Monday at the latest (I might even finish it today, but I'll see how my time goes).

Edited by Ashywolf

LOLWOOPS, I didn't see that post when I posted last haha!

This is fantastic! Totally faving to bits on dA xd.png

Thank you so much! If you wait a little, I've influenced my alt black to gender female, so I'll have a pair to breed, if you'd like an egg from them? :3

Edit Just caught a CB Red, if you want me to hatch that and send it over? :3

Edited by WinterOsprey

Could you do a wolf made of fire?

Or a black wolf with these kinds of marking on it? http://i42.tinypic.com/v30zfm.jpg

Also, would you allow another person on this forum to animate it?

Sorry, I've been short of time recently. Check this post later for edit.

EDIT: Every time I do fire it comes out differently xd.png.

58 minutes of work = user posted image

Edited by Ashywolf

Thank you soo much! He looks great! It took you a long time, you want anything for your time?

Meh, an hour isn't that long IMO.

But if you insist I will bring up my list again~

I have all the dragons in DC now save GON, Red stripe, Zombie, Holly and Neglected so there isn't really anything I'm especially interested in.

-Hatchlings (most will be frozen)

-2nd gen Stripes

-CB female Pink

-Hatchlings

-Those two that everyone need (Holly/Negl.)

Edited by Ashywolf

Have started doing some other dolphin sprites.

Starting with the Lagenorhynchus genus. Only done obscurus and obliquidens at the moment.

user posted image

Sorry I havn't been active...any kind of hatchlings you want? I have a bunch of eggs that'll hatch in a day or two: red, gold tinsel, bronze tinsel, and I have room to breed something else.

I havnt' seen any CB pinks...

Not to seem nitpickety, but could I be given credit for the color scheme of the Aurorals as well? :3 Since I did the flatcolors. *Scurries away*

Nice art, by the way. <3

Not to seem nitpickety, but could I be given credit for the color scheme of the Aurorals as well? :3 Since I did the flatcolors. *Scurries away*

Nice art, by the way. <3

Sure, no problem.

Edited by Ashywolf

I'm currently accepting spriting requests. I can do dragons, hatchlings, eggs and other miscellaneous stuff.

I will still accept drawings/digital art, but it will take a little longer than usual.

Hi there! C: Would you be willing to sprite for my dragon concept the Icarus Wyvern... I will work on getting some hatchies if you are interested.

Hi there! C: Would you be willing to sprite for my dragon concept the Icarus Wyvern... I will work on getting some hatchies if you are interested.

Ye sure. Let me find the thread.

I was wondering if you could do a sprite recolor for me of an Adult Horse Dragon?

Main color/color scheme/theme: Leopard Appaloosa- Main body white with black spots (like a Dalmation) mane, tail, and feathers on the feet white with gray/silver and white stripes. Can you make the nose mottled (pink with grey freckles)? And red hooves and red horns, and the spikes along the jaw also red. Eyes- icy blue irises with no pupil, white sclera visible. Wings- I don't really care what they're colored as long as they match. Whatever you think looks good

Other: Three eagle feathers in the mane right where the first section of hair curls out. Also a red hand print on the hindquarters.

Eagle feathers like this except pointing right instead of left

Can others use this?: No

I have this hatchie if you're interested http://dragcave.net/view/7PM3A