Nightclan-Swiftfur

N.T's Art Shop~

Did I attract you with my caps and promise of cookies? Well here, have your cookie -insert epic cookie here, flavor of your choice- You're here, so why not continue reading?

Table of Contents

1. The Basics and Rules

2. Prices (plus examples) and form

3. List

4. Finished work

user posted image

Summary

Well, thinking back on my first days of using the internet like I do now, I remember running an art shop called Midnight Art Shoppe on the Mweors forums. Back then my art sucked, so yeah. Now I'm way better at art, I have a tablet, I love traditional art with highlighters and gel pens, I have friends that support my art, I'm happy.

So I've decided today to reopen an art shop on Dragon Cave, using eggs and hatchlings as payment. I know you're all wondering the following question:

What do I draw?

Well! I'm mostly a canine artist, but I CAN draw cats, humans. I could try my hand at dragons...

The time it'll take:

Depending on what I'm to draw, what style, what kind of picture, digital or tradition, and how lazy I am, it'll take different amounts of time to complete.

Wolves- Easy for me, if I'm not lazy and I remember, it should take me only around 4 days smile.gif

Other dogs- It depends on what it looks like. It'll probably take about a week or so

Cats- Domestic kitty cats, I can handle in about 5 days, other cats, a week or so

Humans- It takes a little while for me to get it right, but I should be able to get them done in about a week or two

Dragons- I have no idea. You'll have to be patient. Very patient...

~NEW~

user posted image

-Always ask questions when you don't understand something

-I will NOT post your picture until I am paid

-DO NOT chat or post anything unrelated to this topic

-I do except IOUs, but again, your picture will not be posted until I got the payment

-If you have no trophy, put your favorite holiday (any holiday) dragon in you form

-If you have a bronze trophy, put your favorite hatchling in your form

-If you have a silver trophy, put your favorite rare dragon in your form

-If you have a gold trophy, put your first dragon in your form

-Want to negotiate? PM me smile.gif I think I'm reasonable xd.png

-Please don't bug me about finishing your art, I still have like four months of school before vacation tongue.gif But I do easily forget, so instead of being like "Please please please finish my art soon! PLEASE" just make a light reminder like "Hi, I'd just like to see how far you are on my picture."

-Take note I do go in order on the list, first come first serve. Those on the Simple list will definitely be served first, just letting you know.

Edited by Nightclan-Swiftfur

user posted image

Current deals:

-This deal will always be, if you give me a CB-4th gen ultra rare (Neglected dragon, zombie, etc), you can come back here and get your art for free forever.

Prices and types

Like, the most important thing ever. I've tried to make everything reasonable here, so bare with me

(Note: I have the right to decline any offers)…

Simple:

Egg/hatchling (For one character) : Common CB or a very long and/or messy lineage uncommon

Traditional-

T1-

Full body sketch, few details, your choice of pencil, colour pencil, or highlight (You can choose from blue, purple, green, yellow, orange, or pink! 8D), no background

(Currently no example)

T2-

Headshot lineart, your choice of pencil, colour pencil, no background

(Currently no example)

Digital-

D1-

Full body lineart, few details, no background

(Currently no example)

D2-

Headshot lineart, no background

(Currently no example)

D3-

Pixel sketch

(Currently no example)

Extra characters: +1 extra egg or hatchling, common CB or very long and/or messy lineage uncommon

Intermediate:

Egg/hatchling: Uncommon CB (or 2nd-4th gen hybrid including shallow water and geode) or a very long and/or messy lineage rare

Traditional-

T1-

Full body lineart, your choice of pencil, colour pencil, or pen

user posted image

(That's an old picture…)

T2-

Headshot, coloured, no shading, no background

(Currently no example)

Digital-

D1-

Full body picture, details, colouring, no shading, simple background, your choice of pose

(Currently no example)

D2-

Headshot, coloured, no shading, simple background

(Currently no example)

D3-

Pixel lineart

(Currently no example)

Extra characters: +1 extra egg or hatchling, uncommon CB or 2nd to 4th gen hybrid or a very long and/or messy lineage rare

Advanced:

Egg/hatchling: Rare CB-6th gen or a very long and/or messy lineage ultra rare

Traditional-

T1-

Full body picture, details, colouring and shading, plus a background and your choice of scene, and please choose one of the colouring strategies below:

C1-

If your character is a scene furry with pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or a character with dark coloured fur (like black), or has white fur, then you can choose either highlighter and gel pen colour, colour pencil and gel pen colour, crayons and gel pen colour, or mix and match ^^ Like, highlighter, coloured pencil, and gel pen (Note: gel pen is in every colouring style) (T1,C1)

(Currently no example)

C2-

If your character is not the colours listed above, sadly highlighters don't have a large range of colours and I don't have markers with other colour, so your limit is either crayon and gel pen colour, colour pencil and gel pen, or all together. (T1, C2)

(Currently no example)

T2-

Headshot, coloured,no shading, details, background

(Currently no example)

Digital-

D1-

Full body picture, details, colouring, plus a background, and either cell shading (CS) OR realistic shading (RS), your choice of scene

CS

user posted image

(D1, CS)

RS

user posted image

(D1, RS)

(Actually, not my best, but the first example I had of full body…)

D2-

Headshot, coloured, shaded, detailed, background

(Currently no example)

D3-

Pixel lineart and coloured, plus background

(Currently no example)

VISIT MY DEVIANTART ACCOUNT FOR MORE EXAMPLES:

My dA

I'll have the other examples up ASAP

Forms:

[B][FONT=Curlz MT][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Simple request![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Forum name:[/B]
[B]Number (T1, T2, D1, etc. [If one that requires you to choose colour, please post what colour or what material used, or let me decide]) :[/B] 
[B]Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Character(s) name:[/B] 
[B]Description of character(s)/reference(s) : [/B]
[B]Other/Note: [/B]
[B]Payment:[/B]
[B]Proof I Read The Rules:[/B]

Example:

Simple request!

Forum name: Blah

Number: T2

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Wolf

Character(s) name: Blabby

Description of character(s)/reference(s) : Bloopa dee bloo

Other/Note: Blerk

Payment: Bloop

Proof I Read The Rules: -insert here-

[B][FONT=Curlz MT][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]Intermediate request![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Number (T1, T2, D1, etc. [If one that requires you to choose colour, please post what colour or what material used, etc, or let me decide]) :[/B]
[B]Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?:[/B]
[B]Character(s) name:[/B]
[B]Description(s)/Reference(s) :[/B]
[B]If you chose one with a background, what colour background:[/B]
[B]Other/Note:[/B]
[b]Proof I Read The Rules:[/b]

Example:

Intermediate request!

Forum name:Derp

Number:D3

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Cat

Character(s) name: Derpyness

Description(s)/Reference(s) :Derpy

If you chose one with a background, what colour background: Didn't come with background

Other/Note: Derpp

Payment: Derp

[B][FONT=Curlz MT][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]Advance request![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) :[/B]
[B]Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?:[/B]
[B]Charater(s) name:[/B]
[B]Description(s)/Reference(s) :[/B]
[B]Scene and background (includes pose) :[/B]
[B]Other/Note:[/B]
[b]Proof I Read The Rules:[/b]

Submit as:

Advance request!

Forum name: Meep

Number: T1, C1

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Dragon

Charater(s) name: Meep

Description(s)/Reference(s) : Meeep

Scene and background (includes pose) : Flying in the sky above the ocean

Other/Note: Merp

Payment: Meepz

user posted image

I do have limits for my lists, I don't have all the time in the world tongue.gif

Simple:

1. KrystalSharz- Black wold with red swirl markings. T1 (Black and red colour pencil) NOT STARTED

Payment: Royal Blue Hatchling (Paid)

2. ~OPEN~

3. ~OPEN~

4. ~OPEN~

5. ~OPEN~

Intermediate:

1. ~OPEN~

2. ~OPEN~

3. ~OPEN~

4. ~OPEN~

Advanced:

1. pisceslion- Leopard and lioness, sunny green grass field. T1, C2 FINISHED

Paymet: Free

2. Switch- Caroline Calaveras (Skinny, 10/11 yrs, blach hair down to chin, completely white skin, left light grey eye, bright blue right eye, black pants, black shirt, scowls, pocket watch), background unknown. D1, RS (Digital full body, realistic shading) NOT STARTED

Payment: Free

3. sharlykng- Zombie dragons, cave, adults in corner, hatchlings playing with brains >:3. D1, CS NOT STARTED

4. Daciana_Adena- Male vampire dragon, in moonlight. D1, RS NOT STARTED

5. Horse2000- House kitten, white and grey, sitting with tail wrapped around paws and looking forward, lavender background. T1, C2 NOT STARTED

user posted image

NONE. censorkip.gif Beast. (Gotta love dem mudkipz)

xd.png

Can you draw lion and leopard? They are..... a kind of cat..... tongue.gif

I can definitely try my hand at it! ^^ If you're interested in requesting, fill out the Advanced form and in the payment put 'First'

Advance request!

Forum name: pisceslion

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one): T1, C1

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: a Lioness and a Leopard xd.png

Charater(s) name: They'll be me and my brother so.... tongue.gif

Description(s)/Reference(s) : The leopard is laying down, with an uncomfortable face (when there's something he doesn't like bothering him while he's resting tongue.gif). The lioness is climbing on his body with happy face.

Scene and background (includes pose): They're on a green grass field with sunny weather.

Other/Note: The leopard's pose looks like this (maybe):

user posted image

Pretend the tree is the leopard's body, then the lioness would do this:

user posted image

The lioness is a bit smaller than the leopard, but not a cub. Well that's all biggrin.gif

Payment: First

Edited by pisceslion

Advance request!

Forum name: pisceslion

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one): T1 (I don't know if this right but seriously i'm not really understand this? tongue.gif )

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: a Lioness and a Leopard xd.png

Charater(s) name: They'll be me and my brother so.... tongue.gif

Description(s)/Reference(s) : The leopard is laying down, with an uncomfortable face (when there's something he doesn't like bothering him while he's resting tongue.gif). The lioness is climbing on his body with happy face.

Scene and background (includes pose): They're on a green grass field with sunny weather.

Other/Note: The leopard's pose looks like this (maybe):

user posted image

Pretend the tree is the leopard's body, then the lioness would do this:

user posted image

The lioness is a bit smaller than the leopard, but not a cub. Well that's all biggrin.gif

Payment: First

I KNEW I was forgetting something! I forgot to put an example of the completed forms -facepalm- But yes, if you'd like T1, would you like colour pencil (T1, C1) or crayon (T1, C2) colouring?

Advance request!

Forum name: Switch

Number: D1, RS. (I think?)

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Human

Charater(s) name: Caroline Calaveras

Description(s)/Reference(s): I unfortunately don't have a picture reference of her, so I hope a written one is good enough? She's a very skinny, 10/11 year old girl. Her hair is black and goes down to a little below her chin. Her skin is completely white, with absolutely no color in it. Her left eye is a light gray color, while her right eye is a bright glowing blue. She wears black pants and a long-sleeved black shirt. She always has an extremely bitter scowl on her face, and generally looks fairly intimidating for a child. Could she also be holding a pocketwatch?

Scene and background (includes pose): Pose wise, could she just be standing and glaring threateningly at the 'viewer'? Background, I'm really not sure. Honestly you can just make it transparent if you want. XD;

Other/Note: Nothing I can think of. Sorry if this is too hard or if I misunderstood anything. I'm really tired at the moment. :'D

Payment: If I read right, I get a free request for being one of the first?

Edited by Switch

Advance request!

Forum name: sharlykng

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) : I think D1? I want digital and full body artwork. The background's a bonus.

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Dragons.

Charater(s) name: None.

Description(s)/Reference(s) : user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Honestly? Just go with your imagination. I just want some zombies lumbering about.

Scene and background (includes pose) : Uhm, a cave I suppose? Some adult sleeping/stoning in a corner, hatchlings playing with a brain (DX) Something nice i guess.

Other/Note: Take as long as you want biggrin.gif

Payment:If I'm not wrong, I don't have to pay. If mine has to, I'm sure I can do something about it.

Advance request!

Forum name:

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) : D1, RS

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Dragons

Charater(s) name: N/A

Description(s)/Reference(s) : user posted imageuser posted image

Scene and background (includes pose):In the moonlight somewhere, I honestly can't think of what else to say. I love the Male Vampire coloring more than the Female, so if any is going to be more accentuated I'd like it to be him. If you want, I can try to think of more description; but I typically like to leave things like this up to the artist if possible.

Other/Note: I am not at all worried about time either, and thanks in advance! ^^

Payment: Though there are only 3 spots for advanced on one of your posts, if I am understanding correctly; the first 5 may get advanced for free...? Forgive me if I have misunderstood something.

Advance request!

Forum name:

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) : D1, RS

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Dragons

Charater(s) name: N/A

Description(s)/Reference(s) : user posted imageuser posted image

Scene and background (includes pose):In the moonlight somewhere, I honestly can't think of what else to say. I love the Male Vampire coloring more than the Female, so if any is going to be more accentuated I'd like it to be him. If you want, I can try to think of more description; but I typically like to leave things like this up to the artist if possible.

Other/Note: I am not at all worried about time either, and thanks in advance! ^^

Payment: Though there are only 3 spots for advanced on one of your posts, if I am understanding correctly; the first 5 may get advanced for free...? Forgive me if I have misunderstood something.

You're correct! There is no need to pay, you are the fourth customer ^^

And to everyone else, I'll add you to the list right away smile.gif

Advance request!

Forum name: Horse2000

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) :T1, C2

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: House cat (kitten if possible)

Charater(s) name:None

Description(s)/Reference(s) :white and grey kitten sitting with tail wrapped around its paws, looking and facing forward.user posted image Sort of?

Scene and background (includes pose) : Would it be possible to just have a lavender coloured background?

Other/Note: For any other details, just do what you would like. I'll be happy with the results smile.gif

Payment: Last Free Spot?

Edited by Horse2000

Advance request!

Forum name: Horse2000

Number (Plus, if there is are different shading/colouring styles available, please put which one) :T1, C2

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: House cat (kitten if possible)

Charater(s) name:None

Description(s)/Reference(s) :white and grey kitten sitting with tail wrapped around its paws, looking and facing forward.user posted image Sort of?

Scene and background (includes pose) : Would it be possible to just have a lavender coloured background?

Other/Note: For any other details, just do what you would like. I'll be happy with the results smile.gif

Payment: Last Free Spot?

Last free spot, added to the list ^^

Eh-heh-heh-heh... Sorry for the major delay everyone... I seemed to have... misplaced my sketchbook... or it got moved... Whatever the case, it'll be a little before I finish ^^' Again, terribly sorry.

Simple request!

Forum name: krystalsharz

Number (T1, T2, D1, etc. [if one that requires you to choose colour, please post what colour or what material used, or let me decide]) : T1, black pencil for body, red for markings

Wolf/Canine, Cat, Human, or Dragon?: Character(s) name: Wolf named Echa

Description of character(s)/reference(s) : http://i42.tinypic.com/akvjet.jpg (for the swirls)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2j0bmth.jpg (for the swirls and kind of pose)

Other/Note: he is a black wolf except that his swirl markings are smaller, more numerous, and red.

Payment: CB Royal Blue hatchling that I have now

Proof I Read The Rules: favorite rare is Gold

PM if you want the hatchling now while I still have him/her ungendered.

Edited by KrystalSharz