AlphawolfAmaroq

PI or Pie day?

There are a lot of weird days. International day of femslash, (lol), international talk like a pirate day, etc. So it doesn`t surprise me that there`s PI day too biggrin.gif

My high school math teacher had a shirt that had a bunch of pumpkins in the shape of pi, and it said "Pumpkin Pi". He always wore it for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Pi Day.

At some schools on PI day, you can get a prize if you recite PI.

But it's impossible to recite pi. It's an irrational number.

Incidentally, if people are looking for odd days, guess what May 4th is. :V

Haaa! My friend was born on May 4th, plus she loves Star Wars... cant be a coincidence :P

They also have international talk like a pirate and walk like a dinosaur days :D

How much of PI? It goes on a bit you know.

Haaa! My friend was born on May 4th, plus she loves Star Wars... cant be a coincidence tongue.gif

They also have international talk like a pirate and walk like a dinosaur days biggrin.gif

Walk like a dinosaur xd.png

Nice

I've heard of a lot of crazy days. Like, Swim with the polar bears day, or something like that. I've also heard or International Penguin day, I think it's called. I wonder who makes these days...?

happy.gif

My elementary school math class gave out a certificate to whoever could recite the most of pi ;D

My elementary school math class gave out a certificate to whoever could recite the most of pi ;D

I use to know it from watching one particular doctor who episode. tongue.gif

at my school, the math teacher brings in three pies on pi day. whoever can recite the most digits gets first pick of the pies as a prize. then there 2nd and 3r place after that.

...my friend's birthday is on "national toilet day"...

On pi day at my middle school whoever recited the most digits of pie got to smush a pie in our principal's face. One kid I knew had it in the bag, as he knew over 200 digits.

Needless to say the principal got a pie to the face.

How much of PI? It goes on a bit you know.

Whoever recites the most pi gets a better prize. tongue.gif

I hold a Happy Pi Day at work every 3.14, complete with pie for everyone at 1:59. I think I'll make blueberry pie this year.

I hold a Happy Pi Day at work every 3.14, complete with pie for everyone at 1:59.

Smart. 8D