Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

lol, Ponystar, i usually only get females with all my other dragons. like other than my nebula and the purple, all my other dragons lately have been female, other than the one's i influenced. ALSO, i'll be happy to take any eggs you don't want. usually i'm on every second day, at least.

Meepsa, i love the little dragon face you did, seriously i've never seen that before. lol. ^.=.^ AWSOME!

Once I have another male CB purple, I would like to join this.

Just a question. Am I allowed to request for a CB egg that I can influence, or am I only allowed to request doves here? I did see some notice of people that had a CB purple of both genders, but I figured I should check anyway.

CandyRaid, you've been put on the two-dove list upon request. If I misunderstood your request (you were asking for a CB and a dove, etc), please drop me a PM.

~Ponystar17

Kthx biggrin.gif

i'm pretty sure you can request CB here since i am if not them i'm pucked lol. you will have to ask the moderaters for confirmation though.

I'm pretty sure you CAN request CBs here, however, considering they are quite a bit harder to get than just breeding doves, they won't be done as eagerly.

I on the other hand am someone who gladly donates any of the CB purples she catches to this thread ^.=.^

[mod voice]Yep, pretty sure you can request CBs here (saw someone offer one in the previous thread before I was modded), they just won't be offered as often as you can get them by yourself.[/mod voice]

So go ahead and request if you need one.

P.S: I don't use mod purple unless I'm on the mod account. Just mod voice. tongue.gif

Thank you everyone. smile.gif Yes, you may ask for CB purples. That is one rule that goes for people asking to be on the one list. Then your list will go somewhat like this (2) Example - one dove - PM - would like a CB as well.

@CandyRaid You have to wait to start untill the breeders get through the list up to your point. The one list seems to go fairly well, so it shouldn't be long untill you can start.

I am still trying to make deals for CB purples, so when that does happen, everyone on the two list (and the people who request a CB) be prepared to PM! Probably won't happen for a while, but if people like my animations enough then I could get deals for CB purples.

Mysticwave, I am putting you on the one egg list with a request for a CB as well... If I am understanding that you asked about asking for CB because you would like one. Updated! I have also added a FAQ... Mods, please don't update or change the post with the sign ups and the post with the FAQ. Thank you!

~StarSea

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Torres917 did not respond to me within 3+ days of offering the egg. Have PM'd Applesauce about the 3rd gen hatchling.

i'm still lookig for a purple in the cave but its not going so well. oh and love the mod voice thing you've got going on there ponystar.

Ahaha, thanks~~

If I find a CB purple I'll try and send it to you. :3

Or if my own one genders female, despite the fact I influenced it male... *glares at it*

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: Kursedfire

I madeth a low-quality pixel-art, unpolished, mini-signature thing for those who don't have much signature space. I'll leave it to Star to decide whether or not it's good enough for the main post.

user posted image

e: accidentally bred when I was at the egg limit, auto-abandoned. I would have abandoned my Paper egg and gone after it, but it was already gone by the time I got to the AP. If you want to pelt me with moldy cheese, that's entirely your choice. sad.gif

Edited by Ponystar17

xP It's okay Ponystar. I did that once, and to my luck, the person that picked it up had both their scroll name viewable and had a forum account... You'll never guess who it was that picked it up! It was Arada! xP So I PMed her and asked if she could at least put dove in the name and breed it for life with a CB purple and she even joined us! Thanks again Arada. smile.gif Also would like everyone to know that I will not be able to be on for very long each day, so when I can get back, I'll add in all the banners.

I HAVE TWO CB PURPLES FROM THE KIND LAGIE! I WILL SEND ONE TO SOMEONE THAT NEEDS IT. I HAVE INFLUENCED BOTH TO BE MALE JUST IN CASE I HAVE TO KEEP THEM BOTH. IF YOU HAVE A FEMALE DOVE, PLEASE PM ME SO THAT I MAY SEND YOU THE EGG. IF NO ONE PMS ME, I AM TO ASSUME THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR CB MALE.

@Ponystar You can leave all the banners for me to add in. smile.gif Thank you for your help.

@Kursedfire Welcome!

I still need to PM many of our listers their welcome... dry.gif Ponystar, if you want, I can send you the PM that I usually send to the new listers and then you can send it to the new listers when I can't.

Yep, i picked up Baybay Dove Purrple and i wuv him, lol ^.=.^ why don't you just try and find out who took it and see if you can contact them, i'll help if you want.

edit: if the egg was an offspring of Loving Dove of Peace and Dove's Love of Grace, then the scrool name it is now on is, cinderpelt9, and Unfortunately, i can't find a cinderpelt or cinderpelt9 on the forums. sorry

Edited by arada11

@Star: Sure, I'd be happy to send out the message. Just PM me what it is or leave it in the notepad of AAAL or PM it to AAAL or whatever. Glad you like the banner. happy.gif

@Arada: Thanks for trying, I appreciate it. biggrin.gif

edit: Also updating up to here on AAAL, what's not already done. Using mod purple because I don't like multi-account double posts.

Edited by Ponystar17

Thank you Ponystar. I have sent the account the message so it is easier to access.

I also checked everyone who had "cinder" or "pelt" in their forum name... the closest I got was Xx_Cynder_xX, but no luck. Sorry about that... I guess my luck for the eggs I accidentally abandon comes to counter my not so much luck with my gendering problems. The two eggs I accidentally abandoned that I needed had the scroll name showing and had a forum account. tongue.gif I'll keep searching when I can.

has anyone ever gotten more than one egg at a breeding. i've only ever gotten one egg at a time, or they dislike each other or (with my pinks) that they hate each other.

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: rumor33

If there is anyway I could get a male hatchie that would be awesome since I already have a CB female purple whose never had offspring- http://dragcave.net/lineage/SCip

Also, if I get an egg and it genders female is it against the rules to trade it here with someone who got a male Dove?

Edited by rumor33

has anyone ever gotten more than one egg at a breeding. i've only ever gotten one egg at a time, or they dislike each other or (with my pinks) that they hate each other.

now that you mention it, no, my first dove (dove a love) is always succesfull, but my other just gets the dislike. every. time.