grishiu

Description of the Month! #3

Adding Snow-Feathers and Benevon c:

Justarius - I'm going to have to wait to verify Rotting Death because I can't find a trace of it on your scroll (probably because it's a zombie, and tombstones don't show during the day) So just remind me about it again! ^-^

EDIT: Adding Mathcat's below!

Edited by grishiu

Adding Snow-Feathers and Benevon c:

Justarius - I'm going to have to wait to verify Rotting Death because I can't find a trace of it on your scroll (probably because it's a zombie, and tombstones don't show during the day) So just remind me about it again! ^-^

EDIT: Adding Mathcat's below!

Yeah, he's a zombie. He should show up in about three hours from this post. Thanks for adding!

EDIT: Yay! Thank you Grishiu.

Edited by Justarius

Yeah, he's a zombie. He should show up in about three hours from this post. Thanks for adding!

Alrighty ^-^ Finally approved! Gonna go add it now c:

Here's my votes.

Most Original

Meowtabby's Sun of a Moonless World

Funniest

Grishiu's Sicosnipophobia

Best Overall

StarSea's Southern Queen of Night

Most Festive

FlitzTheSoulReaper's Clair de Noel

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Vote:

Most Original

choco566's WHO PUT A COOKAY IN MAH BANJO D8

Funniest

Walker's Face Book

Best Overall

Most Festive

Flitzthesoulreaper's Clair de Noel

Most Original:

redsixwing's Book of Sweet Words

Funniest:

Xeyla's Hoof-Hearted

Best Overall:

Most Festive:

Stealthypugs's Ereg Rauko

Thank you all for voting! I'm sorry I've been kinda in and our lately due to the holidays D: But thank you all again! <3 I'm going to clear out my inbox now so everybody who wants to be anonymous can PM me their votes! c:

Voted <3 And wiiii already some votes~ Thanks guys!

Good Luck everyone!

Thanks, everybody, for voting! c: Reminder that today is the last day to vote for anybody who hasn't already! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see who wins! <3

The votes have been recorded! The following users and their dragons have won for the month of December!

Most Original:

choco566's WHO PUT A COOKAY IN MAH BANJO D8! Congrats!

Funniest:

Grishiu's Sicosnipophobia! Congrats! (Luls, this is so awkward writing a win for myself xd.png )

Best Overall:

StarSea's Southern Queen of Night! Congrats!

Most Festive:

Flitzthesoulreaper's Clair de Noel! Congrats!

All the descriptions were MAGNIFICENT and I actually can't believe I won! x.x All you guys had such great descriptions, and I still think mine looks like a toothpick compared to all of yours!

Winners will be receiving their custom plaques soon! biggrin.gif

This topic will be closing and a new one will be made. Stick around to see the new topic! c: I'll be linking it here when it's made

EDIT: New topic made! DotM #4 can be found here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=129946

Edited by grishiu

Congrats to all the winners! I'm so glad you won, Grish. Yours (can't spell it for the life of me) is hilarious! The other descriptions were absolutely incredible as well. Again, congrats!

Congratulations people! laugh.gif Yay! Extra amounts of food for Clair today xd.png (Thank you! <3 )